All 3 seasons for $29.95!?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Maybe somebody should make a clear list of people who have a spare key, and people who want one. Perhaps the OP? That could make the generous sharing a bit easier :)
  • edited May 2010
    toa1995 wrote: »
    Anyone have an extra code?
    please i only have 1 episode and that is Season 1 ep 3 and i got it for free i played the demo for penal zone and it was really fun if anyone has a spare code could i please use it?

you should have gotten your own key then. Have you checked you spamfolder?
  • edited May 2010
    Bought the third season a few days ago, so I thought this was a very nice offer when I found it in my email. Used the code a few seconds ago. :D
  • edited May 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    you should have gotten your own key then. Have you checked you spamfolder?

I don't think that person would have one. It was the free episode toa1995 downloaded. I think you only get the key if you've purchased a Sam and Max episode or season before.
  • Episode 3 isn't the free one though so maybe they got it with a voucher? That would count as having bought it.
  • edited May 2010
    I got the code, and I'm not using it. I rather want a discount on Season 2, so I'll wait that kind of a thing. So, if you desperately need it, ring me.
  • edited May 2010
    PM me for my code - I did offer it to some friends, but I don't think they've taken me up on the offer.
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    ^^ Whats th code for? I might be interested.
  • edited May 2010
    Cheaper combo deal for seasons 1 2 and 3
  • edited May 2010
    well i still have a code to give away, just PM me
  • edited May 2010
    Hi, i'm new to this forum, but i also have a coupon for the three seasons, so if anyone wants it, just contact me.
  • edited May 2010
    Great offer if you have been living behind the moon, are in search of a nice present or just want to complete/legalise your collection, although i hope there would be more promotions which offer something interesting for the already existing userbase as well.
  • edited May 2010
    I´ve just check my email and I´ve got a coupon too. I´m not going to use it, I´ve got season one on retail and season 3. If anyone wants it, contact me.
  • edited May 2010
    If I could transfer this deal into steam, I'd easily buy all three seasons for a few friends as a gift. Though I doubt I can do that, can I? Its quite a shame too, they live overseas so it'd be a pain shipping them not to mention the possibility of import taxes if I were to ship them.
  • edited May 2010
    Telltale has a gift option too, and it's downloadable games. It's basically web Steam... (with only telltale games ;))
Sign in to comment in this discussion.