are sam and max part of the c.o.p.s.

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
well in the future sam and max have a rill old copter in The Office and the em-at of help the c.o.p.s give them and stuff fore free made me think so I thorough sam and max mite be members or will be

Comments

• edited May 2010
    You're that guy who uses voice recognition, right?

Really hard making out what you're saying..

No, Sam and Max are not part of the COPS because they are not computers.
  • edited May 2010
    If you replace Max's brain with a vacuum-tube calculator, then yes.
  • edited May 2010
    kane wrote: »
    well in the future sam and max have a really old computer in The Office and the amount of help the c.o.p.s give them (and stuff for free) made me think. So I thought sam and max might be members or will be.

I think they are just helpful to the c.o.p.s rather than future members. I doubt the c.o.p.s would allow filthy non-computers into the group.
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe their VCR and the "Whack The Rat" qualify. They most likely have controllers, so they are at a similar technological level as Bob. The answering machine might qualify too, depending on the model. The phone and the TV set probably won't.
  • edited May 2010
    There already is a phone in the COPS.
  • edited May 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    There already is a phone in the COPS.
    That is a completely different one to that in the office, though, which makes a big difference from their point of view, I'd say. It's an old fashioned rotary phone. Despite it works wireless for some strange reason, yet even if we assume it has a some radio circuitry, it hardly qualifies as something remotely related to a computer, like Bob does.
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe the answering machine is female. Perhaps we could call her "Sally". That takes care of Bob, so we just need someone for Chippy and then Curt can have Carol all to himself.
  • edited May 2010
    Chippy can have a Sega Dreamcast: It will be the girl of his dreams!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Doesn't Apple produce the most feminine computers?

appleii-right.jpg

Oh god, they actually called one of their computers "Lisa". The "Hello, my name is"-badge is curiously missing:

lisa2.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    What about Amiga then? Doesn't the word mean girlfriend? And it has chips called Denise and Paula. :)
  • edited May 2010
    what about a game boy XP
  • edited May 2010
    ha ha ha
  • edited May 2010
    cops girlfriend it fun but where did it cum from but it still funny so cape going
  • edited May 2010
    it just spawned from nowhere i think...
  • edited May 2010
    what Chippy is still co-fusing he can print stuff make music and seaport cartridge how was his mom a printer and his dad a radio or something
  • edited May 2010
    Threads on this forum can sometimes derail and discussions that are completely different from the original topic emerge. It doesn't happen often, but it has been known to...occasionally...
  • edited May 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Threads on this forum can always derail and discussions that are completely different from the original topic emerge. It happens with alarming frequency, but some threads have been known tonot derail...occasionally...

Fixed :D
  • edited May 2010
    Alarming frequency? I'm not sure I'd call it alarming. It's the best part of these forums!

Also, I totally take credit for starting this one off. Someone brought up the answering machine and I couldn't resist coupling it with Bob.
  • edited May 2010
    cool but the wedding Imagen aw my Gray mater
Sign in to comment in this discussion.