Who do you think will be the series main villain? (Speculation Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    No if you remember
    Jurgeon stole Kringles suitcase and left the note
    Amelia never left any note whatsoever when she
    Jurgeons and sammus and maximuses suitcases

If I remember what?
    Kringle stole the toybox from Jurgan, and Amelia stole it from Kringle(and left that message). She's evil.
  • edited May 2010
    Harry Moleman or dues he have a curse and it to epic that it was band bi the moleman elders
  • edited May 2010
    kane wrote: »
    Harry Moleman or dues he have a curse and it to epic that it was band bi the moleman elders

If anything, Harry Moleman would turn out to be "The One" and save the day, hehe.
  • edited May 2010
    dot it
  • edited May 2010
    Hubert wrote: »
    If I remember what?
    Kringle stole the toybox from Jurgan, and Amelia stole it from Kringle(and left that message). She's evil.

According to Sam & Max wiki,
    Kringle stole it from Sameth & Maximus, Jurgen stole it from Kringle, and Amelia stole it from Jurgen. It feels more logical to me, since I don't believe in her being a member of the Brotherhood.
  • edited June 2010
    maybe c.o.p.s?
  • edited June 2010
    Cyrus7 wrote: »
    According to Sam & Max wiki,
    Kringle stole it from Sameth & Maximus, Jurgen stole it from Kringle, and Amelia stole it from Jurgen. It feels more logical to me, since I don't believe in her being a member of the Brotherhood.

There is one problem with that statement on the Wiki, as
    you can do it in the opposite order; Jurgen THEN Kringle. Also, if you check Jurgen's luggage first, you see-and it is pointed out-cookie crumbs. However, no matter who you do first, you see the note in Kringle's chest. That could probably be explained away by pointing out that the note was an integral part of the Kringle scene, and the cookie crumbs was not an integral part part of the Jurgen scene, but I feel it is still valid.
  • edited June 2010
    It was the Ham Sandwich all along! (Incredibly obscure reference, -20 points). Seriously though, is Papierwaite even alive at this point? I had assumed he died at the end of 302, and even if he didn't, he was in his 40's an hundred years ago, so, you know ...
  • edited June 2010
    1902-2010
    but to him 1 day has past
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    It was the Ham Sandwich all along! (Incredibly obscure reference, -20 points). Seriously though, is Papierwaite even alive at this point? I had assumed he died at the end of 302, and even if he didn't, he was in his 40's an hundred years ago, so, you know ...

Here's one of the explanations I can think of for him coming back: Time probably goes at different rates in different dimensions. Maybe he was in a dimension that aged him at a slower rate than normal time.

Here's another: Maybe he was sealed into the astral projector, and coming up to that point in the story unleashed him.

Theory:
    You may notice that, when Sameth or Maximus died in the final reel before the final puzzle was solved, Max stopped it because he was an "impressionable" viewer and it was inappropriate. However, you notice it was not stopped when Papier Waite was killed. Now maybe this is because Max didn't think that Papier Waite's death was not inappropriate for impressionable viewers. I submit, however, that it was when Papier Waite said the magic words that Max's brain was stolen. This would make it even more likely that Papier Waite did it, as the projector was not seen among the Toys of Power when it was opened by Papier Waite before the summoning.

In fact, I submit that each sacrifice creates a new Toy of Power, and it can be reversed if the Toy of Power ever fulfilled its purpose. Unfortunately for more of the Toys of Power, their purpose is never fully fulfilled. There is a possibility that the toy stays there even after the being that was sacrificed was unleashed, just without its powers.

Please note that all of that which was in spoiler tags was theory, and I came up with it as I wrote this post. That is, most of it.
  • edited June 2010
    Seriously though, is Papierwaite even alive at this point? I had assumed he died at the end of 302, and even if he didn't, he was in his 40's an hundred years ago, so, you know ...

But if he didn't die, then one of the things that could have happened to him is that he was transformed to the future. We'll see.
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    I've added him for you.

Too bad I've already voted :(:rolleyes::(
  • edited June 2010
    Power46- i think thats an interesting theory but perhaps a bit too confusing for the type of stuff that Telltale writes normally?
  • edited June 2010
    Where does it say that the cockroach guy in the season trailer is Sal?
  • edited June 2010
    It doesn't in the trailer but on his concept art, a name badge saying 'Sal' is clearly visible.
  • edited June 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Power46- i think thats an interesting theory but perhaps a bit too confusing for the type of stuff that Telltale writes normally?

It is probably not true, but more confusing things have happened in the Telltale Sam and Max series, so I wouldn't use that to rule it out.
  • edited June 2010
    Superball. He was being too helpful in 301. It's not in his character
  • edited June 2010
    It's pudding-head Lincoln... He just looks guilty... And, he needs a brain.
  • edited June 2010
    Does there has to be a main villain at all?
  • edited June 2010
    taumel wrote: »

Well yeah kinda. We're all expecting one from all the previous seasons and there are a lot of mysteries in this one that suggest somebody is behind much of what is going on.
  • edited June 2010
    I hope that it won't be someone from the old series, beside of Brady Culture himself. It often makes things less believable, i know this sounds quite weird in this respect, if the worlds keep too small and only a few presons are responsible for everything over and over again.
  • edited June 2010
    Well, in the Big reward when max claims to see yog sogoth in the devils toybox he says something like tentacles and red eyes and the picture of episode five has tenticles :eek: sorry for spoilers how do you do thespoiler cover up thing?
  • edited June 2010
    I say it's the commissioner. Well, maybe. If they're ending the series it should be him. It'd be kind of fitting for the crime fighting duo to see their boss for the first(?) time. And, if it isn't the end, I think it should be Superball.:D
  • edited June 2010
    I think Max is gonna be the big bad this season. Don't have a lot of evidence for it, just think how cool it would be?
  • edited June 2010
    evidence max big bad you mist it:confused:
  • edited June 2010
    He's too interesting a character for them to have just used him in one episode. Besides, thanks to my lagging laptop,
    it seemed like Papierwaite was able to make a pretty large leap out of the way of the toybox just before eveything went white, so he's probably fine - if not teleported into the future, um, somehow.
    Alternately, he might be dead, but that wouldn't stop him from reappearing (or re-apparating) either.

Anyway, hm...I *still* don't trust 'Gordon' the brain, and suspect that he's got a larger role to play in the overarching story.

Ohh, and he does do a
    chant about Yog-Soggoth when you wake him up
    . That can't be a coincidence - although what it means is...uh...something.

Plus, if Gordon's evil, then
    Skun-ka'pe might actually be a good guy, right? Or maybe just focused on gaining personal power, but he seemed to be opposed to Gordon, so...oddness
  • edited June 2010
    Gordon don't sit right with me, mostly because he doesn't have a backside.
  • edited June 2010
    Gordon probble wats to help Yog-Soggoth but Skun-ka'pe just wants power
  • edited June 2010
    Help him. That sounds like a Free Willy situation with a terrifying apocalyptic god from another dimension. :0
  • edited June 2010
    taumel wrote: »

Well, if there wasn't a main villain, there wouldn't be an end boss, and what kind of game doesn't have an end boss? I'll tell you what kind: A crappy game
  • edited June 2010
    I disagree, i can imagine a satisfying story also without a main villain.
    But i suggest Chuck Jordan now because he knows more than us and there must be a reason why he flees. :O)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.