Season 3 case file?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
Is there going to be a Season Three case file? I think the previous two were awesome. Love to have another :)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    More importantly, if there is one, what will be in it? Let's speculate!

301: ... I don't know!
    302: a ticket to the disorient express and/or the spectacle
  • edited June 2010
    301: A ticket to Skun-ka'pe's Mole Proccesing Room or Lottery Ticket
    302: The Egyptian Funnies
  • edited June 2010
    301: The Skun-ka'pe Prisoner Badge! (While I really like the idea of the Mole Prossecing Room Ticket)
    302: Sammeth and Maximus' "Free Passes"
  • edited June 2010
    Episode 1: Girl Stinky's letter
    Episode 2: A hieroglyphic block

I also like the ideas of the prisoner badge and Egyptian funnies.
  • edited June 2010
    Episode: Playing cards
    Episode2: Can o nuts
  • edited June 2010
    episode 1: view-master

episode 2: Can o Nuts

or even better: what if they put 1 of the Devil's toys from each episode
  • edited June 2010
    Well, I was going with something similar to the previous ones, so that fits in an envelope in the DVD. People seemed to have followed my lead.
    Toys would be nice I guess, but more expensive and taking more room. I'd rather get flat stuff that doesn't cost too much.
  • edited June 2010
    Episode 1 - A working Max bazooka!
    Episode 2 - A cucumber cut lengthwise.
    Okay, seriously now, I second the egyptian funnies and the tickets ideas.
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    301: The Skun-ka'pe Prisoner Badge! (While I really like the idea of the Mole Prossecing Room Ticket)
    302: Sammeth and Maximus' "Free Passes"

What are the free passes? I didn't see them at all :confused:

301: Meesta Pizza Postcard
    302: Nefertiti's Love Letter
  • edited June 2010
    301: Hardluck Engagment Ring
    302: Parchment for Vampire Curse (or Reverse Curse)
  • edited June 2010
    What are the free passes? I didn't see them at all :confused:

In 302, when Sameth and Maximus first enter the theater, they say that the usher should have accepted their free passes, because it took such a long time to make (ie. forge) them.
  • edited June 2010
    In 302, when Sameth and Maximus first enter the theater, they say that the usher should have accepted their free passes, because it took such a long time to make (ie. forge) them.

oh yeah, i remember that...
  • edited June 2010
    301: no question, the RING.
    302 is not technically their case, but if there has to be something, then a false handlebar mustache.
  • edited June 2010
    301:moleman ticket
    302:ventriloquist dummy
  • edited June 2010
    301: a life-size model of Skunkape's ship
    302: a life-size model of the train
    303: a real, live, giant cockroach
  • edited June 2010
    301: Meesta Pizza shot glass!
    302: Kringle's cookie jar with an infinite supply of cookies
  • edited June 2010
    Some really good suggestions here :)
  • edited June 2010
    They should sell jars of Kringle's cookies.
  • edited June 2010
    301:Harry Moleman's Lottery Ticket
    302:Miniture Sammun-Mak bust half.
  • edited June 2010
    Some really good suggestions here :)
    Why thank you :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Penal Zone prisoners badge is a great idea. I wonder if one could be manufactured reasonably cheaply as a pin...
  • edited June 2010
    Hey wait, what about MY ideas?
    NeatNit wrote: »
    301: a life-size model of Skunkape's ship
    302: a life-size model of the train
    303: a real, live, giant cockroach
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Penal Zone prisoners badge is a great idea. I wonder if one could be manufactured reasonably cheaply as a pin...

I hope so :D
  • edited June 2010
    sam's box and most of the toys of power
  • edited June 2010
    Sam's notebook

Would buy a case file instantly then.
  • edited June 2010
    Sam's notebook

I want the Sam's Notebook but as a separate item, so, I could buy 2 and use one as an Actual Notebook ^^!
  • edited June 2010
    I want the Sam's Notebook but as a separate item, so, I could buy 2 and use one as an Actual Notebook ^^!

Include the notebook as a bonus item! But would it have all the case information, suspects, etc, or would it be blank...?
  • edited June 2010
    Include the notebook as a bonus item! But would it have all the case information, suspects, etc, or would it be blank...?

Have the information will be awesome, but I would like it anyway just been blank. If it had the "Crime is an invitation to the Crypt" caption in the inside pages, I'm sold!
  • edited June 2010
    Have the information will be awesome, but I would like it anyway just been blank. If it had the "Crime is an invitation to the Crypt" caption in the inside pages, I'm sold!

attachment.php?attachmentid=1574&stc=1&d=1275883328

I want to get one printed if this doesn't become a product
  • edited June 2010
    I want to get one printed if this doesn't become a product

I just LOLed ^^!
  • edited June 2010
    I just LOLed ^^!

at wat?
  • edited June 2010

I think that probably depends on how high-quality you want it to be.

Really though, great ideas so far in this thread. I want those Egyptian funnies.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    We've talked about Sam's notebook. It would be hard to do right, with all the weird stuff pinned in it and things. We could probably easily do a blank notebook with that cover and the "invitation to the crypt" footer, but that's less exciting than one that is weirdly bursting with taped-in polaroid photos and stuff.
  • edited June 2010
    We could probably easily do a blank notebook with that cover and the "invitation to the crypt" footer, but that's less exciting than one that is weirdly bursting with taped-in polaroid photos and stuff.

I'd buy one. Or twelve.
  • edited June 2010
    Or you could make the manual type thing in the dvd case look like the notebook! That would actually be pretty sweet.
  • edited June 2010
    StonkBad wrote: »
    Or you could make the manual type thing in the dvd case look like the notebook! That would actually be pretty sweet.

That is actually a good idea. they have done flints notebook for season 2, so that could work!
  • edited June 2010
    We've talked about Sam's notebook. It would be hard to do right, with all the weird stuff pinned in it and things. We could probably easily do a blank notebook with that cover and the "invitation to the crypt" footer, but that's less exciting than one that is weirdly bursting with taped-in polaroid photos and stuff.

To be fair, the whole idea just come from when I brought the "Death Note" which comes with the name of the guys which die and everything, but, since for represent that thing of the notebook never end, the thing come with a lot of blank pages, at the end, was more exiting joke about I'm writing names in the "Death Note" and write everyday stuff and let some people ask me why I'm using this and stuff.

So, I just want a Notebook so I can joke about with some of my friends about How I'm writing stuff in my Official Unofficialy Freelance Police Endorsed Notebook for the Crimestomper and how probably is the most Southern one in America.

Or maybe could come with the information in the notebook and the "photos" by separate so We have to put together the whole stuff. And wonder how Sam did it. Maybe is his psychic power =P
  • edited June 2010
    Make it a kit! Or one of these things with numbered stickers you have to put in the right place! :p
  • edited June 2010
    Renuking from dead, time to add the item for the 3rd Chapter!

So...
    1- Penal Zone Prisoner Badge
    2- Sameth and Maximus' "Free Passes"
    3- Mmmm I'm in the middle of a Flyer of the Pharaoh Exibition or a flyer for the Planetarium. Or a Dr. Norrington Card. (Or a Yog Sogoth Napkin =P). Wait, I want the Napkin.
  • edited June 2010
    1.penal zone pin
    2.free passes
    3.yog-soggoth tapestry as a cloth
Sign in to comment in this discussion.