Comments

• edited June 2010
    It's entirely possible that they saw some of our forumites speculation, and took it as official? I'm not taking anything as legit until TellTale says so themselves.
  • edited June 2010
    I agree with Cheri. I don't even think that Telltale would have a planned release date yet. It's too early to give themselves a specific deadline.
  • edited June 2010
    I would take it with the grain of salt. Especially because developer hasn't given anything official yet. Gaming websites aren't most trustworthy sources of information, because they make often mistakes. Heck, even sites like Steam sometimes invent release dates and system requirements without even consulting the developer.
  • edited June 2010
    it IS roughly 2 weeks away... i'd say give or take a few days (probably give :p)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2010
    A German adventure site reports the same release date. I directly asked them for the source of that information, yielding the answer that they received that date via a press release they got yesterday. Seems rather credible to me - at least compared to many sources out there.
  • edited June 2010
    I thought we supposed to keep that quiet so... yeah.
  • edited June 2010
    It said not to spread info until they email us back about date. Which may/may not be 22nd. *whistles*
  • edited June 2010
    Oh la la! 22nd could be right. It's at least a date to expect, and if it comes out then of before then that would be awesome, if it comes out later though...

RRRAAAGGGGEEEEEE!
  • edited June 2010
    Well, I don't know but I really it hope it comes out soon.

9cc0Cl.jpg

I mean, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE HAPPENING HERE? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
  • edited June 2010
    Eh, I have to agree now. Ever since Telltale's accidental bug run in The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, they're probably taking more time to finish this one. Which I don't approve.
  • edited June 2010
    Dang, of all the times I agree to something that I don't want, it happens.
  • edited June 2010
    I don't mind, PS3 Users in the EU didn't get 302 til late May anyway because we got a Week delay for some reason. Then again, Do we STILL have the week delay?
  • edited June 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    It's official: June 22.

Dear Telltale,

thank you for thinking about my birthday! :cool:

Sincerely,
    P.F.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I don't mind, PS3 Users in the EU didn't get 302 til late May anyway because we got a Week delay for some reason. Then again, Do we STILL have the week delay?

Someone who works at Telltale said that the 1 week delay thingy only happened in 302 and won't happen again :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.