Please. No Dinosaurs with guns.

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    The green ranger DID grow huge during while he was still working for Rita.
  • edited January 2011
    How would you feel about lazer eyes? I mean come on its NEVER been proven that dinosaurs didn't have lazer eyes.
  • edited January 2011
    Dinosaurs with guns I am all in, we need the game also in a GTA style. All the Dinosaurs have gangs and their own turf, fighting to become the ultimate Kingpin of Jurassic Park.
    You play as Stegosaurus who tries to climb up the letter of prehistoric crime, with a showdown between Stegy and T-Rax a giant Hip hop T-Rex. Humans will be "med-packs" in this game to regenerate your health.
  • edited January 2011
    This thread is awesome.
  • edited January 2011
    DerJan wrote: »
    Dinosaurs with guns I am all in, we need the game also in a GTA style. All the Dinosaurs have gangs and their own turf, fighting to become the ultimate Kingpin of Jurassic Park.
    You play as Stegosaurus who tries to climb up the letter of prehistoric crime, with a showdown between Stegy and T-Rax a giant Hip hop T-Rex. Humans will be "med-packs" in this game to regenerate your health.

I really feel that the name T-Rax would be wasted if not used for a female character.
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I really feel that the name T-Rax would be wasted if not used for a female character.

Yeah I see, maybe the hookers should be called T-Rax and the crime overlord should be called T-Rocks and is more a biker than a hip hopper.
  • edited January 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    Sort of like a garage sale i guess, but with lots of people selling things. And no Garage.

This is way late to the thread and I'm sure it's already been established, but people just fill their car with stuff, sit outside it and people walk by and buy their crap.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I see, maybe the hookers should be called T-Rax and the crime overlord should be called T-Rocks and is more a biker than a hip hopper.

Hip Hoppers = Velocirappers!
  • edited January 2011
    Ohh, god. Dino's with guns sounds so ambis :d

Just like zombies with rocket launchers..
  • edited January 2011
    MarkDarin wrote: »

You win at least an internet, possibly two.
  • edited January 2011
    MarkDarin wrote: »

Lol, yes that's is gonna work!

Veloci_Rappers_The_Cretacious_by_cactusman058.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    *ahem*
    It's time for the Raptor Rap!

I'm a raptor
    Doin what I can
    Gonna eat everything
    Til the appearance of man
    Yo, yo see me
    Livin' below the soil
    I'll be back
    But I'm comin' as oil
  • edited January 2011
    Lol, yes that's is gonna work!

Veloci_Rappers_The_Cretacious_by_cactusman058.jpg

Do you guys have a picture of a dinosaur to suit ANY OCCASION in this thread?

It's uncanny :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.