Please. No Dinosaurs with guns.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Wait... you mean you guys DON'T want dinosaurs with guns?! Damnit, now I have to go and redesign the entire game!

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?

No...no! PLEASE NO!

make them shoot lazer beams when they roar!
  • edited August 2010
    MarkDarin wrote: »

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?...that are also pirates?

My addition to that thought is very valuable. For future reference, it will be this plus 34,000 awesome points:
    dinio1.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    I really hope the new Jurassic Park game doesn't have dinos with guns. Trust me telltale, now Jurassic Park fan will go and buy something with a stupid idea like that. you'll only make money from little kids who don't care about the main idea, which i thought you all were trying to avoid.
  • edited August 2010
    I really hope the new Jurassic Park game doesn't have dinos with guns. Trust me telltale, now Jurassic Park fan will go and buy something with a stupid idea like that. you'll only make money from little kids who don't care about the main idea, which i thought you all were trying to avoid.

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Well, sorry for giving an actual opinion instead of jokes like everyone else :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    As cool as dinosaurs with guns could be. It just doesn't work with Jurassic Park. I actually think it would be slightly disrespectful to Michael Crichton who always went with a more realistic approach to his stories.
  • edited August 2010
    What about talking Nazi Dinosaurs with Guns?

831537-nazidino_super.jpg

Perhaps some talking high class Bond Villain-esque Dinosaurs with guns and a nice glass of wine?

tumblr_l15ib9wCvq1qbxc42o1_500.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Hmm.. nah.
    lol
    But they can use that for the next Wolfenstein though
  • edited August 2010
    Well, sorry for giving an actual opinion instead of jokes like everyone else :mad:

Well, now don't get upset...These are the telltale forums, we all meen suris bizness hur.

But no on a seriousness note most of us take telltale games very seriously, and we like to joke a lot.
  • edited August 2010
    Spykes wrote: »
    What about talking Nazi Dinosaurs with Guns?

831537-nazidino_super.jpg

Best comic Villian ever. Too bad he was only in one comic.
  • edited August 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    My addition to that thought is very valuable. For future reference, it will be this plus 34,000 awesome points:
    dinio1.jpg

Umm, don't you know something cannot be a Ninja AND a Pirate, as they are opposites.
  • edited August 2010
    Where's the Nazi T-Rex from anyway? I wouldn't mind reading that comic
  • edited August 2010
    This went from being a no Dinosaurs with guns to a nazi dinosaur thread ?
    Any way I would not like to see the dinosaurs with guns in this game, or nazi dinosaurs with guns. but it is a cool idea
  • edited August 2010

That's how we roll!
  • edited August 2010

A nazi dinosaur with guns.
  • edited August 2010

A badass Nazi Dinosaur with Guns
  • edited August 2010
    There's going to be much worse than Dinosaurs with guns.
    Expect cartoon graphics (disportionate people.. dinosaurs, bland textures) as well.
    Telltale games have brought 2 of my most favourite films rights. Telltale games, a company that makes cartoon games for children aged around 7 or 10, buying out rights to movies that are nearing 20 years old or over?

Why not stick to making their own cartoon games, with their own ideas and own story lines? Instead of getting the rights to some damn good films which would attract older audiences as well as kids, and making them into bland cartoony games like the rest of Telltales.

Seriously, hire some god damn texture artists and make something that isnt cartoony crap.
  • edited August 2010
    Sucks to be you.
  • edited August 2010
    evilrex wrote: »
    Expect cartoon graphics (disportionate people.. dinosaurs, bland textures) as well.
    Telltale games have brought 2 of my most favourite films rights. Telltale games, a company that makes cartoon games for children aged around 7 or 10, buying out rights to movies that are nearing 20 years old or over?

Why not stick to making their own cartoon games, with their own ideas and own story lines? Instead of getting the rights to some damn good films which would attract older audiences as well as kids, and making them into bland cartoony games like the rest of Telltales.

Seriously, hire some god damn texture artists and make something that isnt cartoony crap.

Evilrex is on a troll roll.
  • edited August 2010

Rage2.jpg
  • edited August 2010

Every one of Telltale's licensed franchises except for Strong Bad and CSI are 20 or more years old.
  • edited October 2010
    No. Jurassic Park is from 1993.
  • edited October 2010
    The novel was published in 1990, twenty years ago.
  • edited October 2010
    WHAT?! The movie is an adaption?!
  • edited October 2010
    The novel was published in 1990, twenty years ago.

True, though Telltale have the rights to the movies, not the books.
  • edited October 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    WHAT?! The movie is an adaption?!

Yes, it was written by the Late Micheal Crichton.
  • edited October 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    True, though Telltale have the rights to the movies, not the books.

So technically, not 20?
    Where's the Nazi T-Rex from anyway? I wouldn't mind reading that comic

Sorry for late response. His name is Tyranasuaras Reich. Google him for spelling fixes then wiki him. He was a DC character for I don't remember who.
  • edited November 2010
    Wasn't there a potential script (a dozen at least if my memory serves correct) for Jurassic Park 4 where the dinosaurs learned to use guns???..Lol If we're going to have Dinosaurs with guns why don't we might as well throw these guys into the mix...

800px-MMPRZ-1.JPG
  • edited November 2010
    So... POWER RANGERS WAS JP4! I KNEW IT!
  • edited November 2010
    I never did under stand the need for all those different dinosaur formes when they all connected to make a big robot anyway. They never used them as seprate machines. Which would have made more since cause then it would have outnumbered the bad guy.
  • edited November 2010
    The Green Dragon one was my fave.
  • bubbledncrbubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Sabertooth Tiger!!!

*pose*
  • edited November 2010
    Wasn't there a potential script (a dozen at least if my memory serves correct) for Jurassic Park 4 where the dinosaurs learned to use guns???
    If I remember correctly, in that script those were specially modified dinosaurs with dog DNA. The dog DNA apparently made them intelligent and more trainable and suitable to follow orders. The new dinosaur breed is then trained to use weapons and was supposed to be used by InGen, the U.S. Army or whoever else as a new kind of army. And then all went out of control.
  • edited November 2010
    I never did under stand the need for all those different dinosaur formes when they all connected to make a big robot anyway. They never used them as seprate machines. Which would have made more since cause then it would have outnumbered the bad guy.

i know! like i think the only time they are seperated in a fight was the first episode. It was dumb since they all had teeth/horns/pointy things that could have hurt the villain.
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    i know! like i think the only time they are seperated in a fight was the first episode. It was dumb since they all had teeth/horns/pointy things that could have hurt the villain.

I think they all fought the Giant Green Ranger sepretly before becoming a giant robot.
  • edited November 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    I think they all fought the Giant Green Ranger sepretly before becoming a giant robot.

i never saw that one. i don't recall the green ranger ever becoming giant.
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    i never saw that one. i don't recall the green ranger ever becoming giant.

I don't think he did, although that would have been cool. It's kind of embarrassing how into Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I was...I think I was a year or two too old for it. Now, my knowledge of the series lives on.

Regardless, yeah the Green Ranger was my favorite, then they ruined him by turning him into the White Ranger. Too powerful. Also, the Dragon Zord was easily the best.
  • edited November 2010
    I don't think he did, although that would have been cool. It's kind of embarrassing how into Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I was...I think I was a year or two too old for it. Now, my knowledge of the series lives on.

Regardless, yeah the Green Ranger was my favorite, then they ruined him by turning him into the White Ranger. Too powerful. Also, the Dragon Zord was easily the best.

Wasn't he the only dino-zord that suvived? I think the others were swallowed into the ground and destroyed which then started a new series with animal-zords.
  • edited November 2010
    Just the word "zord" makes me detest that show, not even counting how terrible the actual show itself was.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah....it was pretty awful.
    Except for Kimberly and Tommy. =)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.