Will Mr. DNA be in this game?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
He's the franchise's most important character, so he simply must be in Telltale's game!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I hope so, even if he's just explaining how the tutorial of how the game works.
  • edited June 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »

THIS is an excellent idea mate :)
  • edited June 2010
    I want to play as Mr. DNA, as voiced by Tim Curry. Okay I'm kidding, but I do want Mr. Curry in the game to "spice" it up.
  • edited June 2010

That would be awesome!! :D
  • edited June 2010
    He needs to be main character.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. DNA's Wild Ride
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. DNA's Wild Ride

Opening song: It's Our Secret of Survival in a Very Nasty World
  • edited June 2010
    Opening song: It's Our Secret of Survival in a Very Nasty World

Now you see us! Now you don't! Now you hear us! Now you won't!
  • edited June 2010
    Why not just make him the leading man? I think TTG needs to put some focus and concentration into this game and make the right choices. Making the DNA man the main character is a money winner here.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. DNA eliminating dinos Rambo style.
  • edited June 2010
    have him as a dater bug from the computers so he has gand self awareness so he can speak to the lead and held him
  • edited June 2010
    I can't believe that I almost forgot about the most integral character in the series. I suppose this explains why the second two movies suffered: no Mr. DNA.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. DNA eliminating dinos Rambo style.

See, that's what I'm talking about! These are the type of ideas that go on your application! They should hire you!
  • edited June 2010

"If dinosaurs charge at you, run away or shoot them."
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Dino DNA!
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Dino DNA!

It's that long!
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. DNA could be an informant
  • edited August 2010
    I agree, that is a really good idea. i don't know why everyone else has been talking about him being the main character, that would be weird.. but i love your idea.
  • edited August 2010
    Mr DNA was a cartoon, so he probably will, yes. Maybe a playable character?
  • edited August 2010
    evilrex wrote: »
    mr dna was a cartoon, so he probably will, yes. Maybe a playable character?

Hey guys have you heard the news?! This game is going to be a cartoon, and it means the world is ending!!!!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!!one!11!
  • edited August 2010
    Hey guys have you heard the news?! This game is going to be a cartoon, and it means the world is ending!!!!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!!one!11!

Bout damn time, I was hoping they would do a jurassic park cartoon.
  • edited August 2010
    Using Mr. DNA as a tutorial- and hint-system guide would sure be a neat fan-service.
  • edited August 2010
    +1 for Mr. DNA! I'd enjoy something akin to the Aperture Science ads.
  • edited August 2010
    I would say if they kept with the naration during the games like in Sam and Max and Monkey Island Mr. DNA would be an interesting character to have narating. If not him then at least John Hammond.
  • edited August 2010
    That's how i remember Mr. DNA, yes! :O)
  • edited August 2010
    If there's going to be a narrator, it should be a sound-a-like for the deceased Richard Kiley, tour guide narrator in the movie. Spare no expense.

Mr DNA is awesome. It would be cool if they can work him in somewhere. Besides animated explanations, I could kind of picture him as the JP computers version of that old Windows Paperclip helper. "It looks like you're trying to use frog DNA to fill in the gaps in an incomplete dinosaur strand. Do you want me to help you with that?"
  • edited August 2010
    . "It looks like you're trying to use frog DNA to fill in the gaps in an incomplete dinosaur strand. Do you want me to help you with that?"

lol I like that.
  • edited August 2010
    Mr DNA is awesome. It would be cool if they can work him in somewhere. Besides animated explanations, I could kind of picture him as the JP computers version of that old Windows Paperclip helper. "It looks like you're trying to use frog DNA to fill in the gaps in an incomplete dinosaur strand. Do you want me to help you with that?"

That would be neat, like in the GB/NES Jurassic Park game!
  • edited August 2010
    That would be neat, like in the GB/NES Jurassic Park game!

Thumbs UP for that game!! :cool:
  • edited October 2010
    Oh Mr. DNA! Where did you come from???

From your blood!

just one drop of blood contains millions of strands of DNA!

:D
  • edited November 2010
    "Back then mosquitos fed on the blood of animals..even dinosaws.." Mr. DNA is awesome,lol. You can still see him in the Discovery Center at Jurassic Park at Universal's Islands of Adventure in Orlando :)
  • edited November 2010
    By the way, I second the movement to name Mr. DNA as the narrator/tutorial guide! That would be perfect!
  • edited November 2010
    tutorial, narrator/hint giver, computer helper(missions, information on enemies, etc.) could all go to Mr. DNA. He'll be the Clip-it of jurassic park! Its poifect!
  • edited November 2010
    As long as they spare no expense. Mr. Hammond wouldn't like them sparing any expense.
  • edited November 2010
    If it wasn't for Mr. DNA, the franchise would have faded into obscurity. I'm upset he was passed over for "Best Supporting Actor".
    And to have him excluded from Poker Night at the Inventory! It's like he gets no respect these days.
  • edited November 2011
    Just played Chapter 2.
    I saw the Mr. DNA sign. Nicely done, Telltale. Nicely done. :cool:
  • edited November 2011
    Why yes. Yes I will!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.