Its Jan 5th...

191011121315»

Comments

• edited January 2007
    ben_ethus wrote: »
    The link provided in my email goes to a dead page... :(

Can you be more specific?
  • edited January 2007
    Awesome, downloading now and from the speed it looks like my pessimistic comic was inaccurate.
  • edited January 2007
    Well, my downloads complete so I bid you guys farewell. Thank you for an entertaining evening and thank you all at Telltale Games, I'm sure I'll enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed Culture Shock!

// Markus
  • edited January 2007
    Download Update

50%
  • FWZFWZ
    edited January 2007
    An internal system error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
    We have encountered an internal application error. The error has been logged.
    Contact System Support

Urk... :(

I get that too...... :(
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    I'm going to close this thread. There's more info about the email -- and what to do if you didn't get it -- here.

glo_kidd - it'll go to the address that's on your account.

ben_ethus - try again in a few minutes. The server might be busy. If it still doesn't work, follow the link I posted above.

Non- Season 1 customers - we will have the standalone $8.95 version (and the demo) available in a few hours. We're giving preorder customers first dibs this time.

Thanks everyone, this has been fun. :D
  • edited January 2007
    My Download.

13%!
  • edited January 2007
    Well, does imperialistic pigs at TellTale are purpusly disabled the Situation Comedy page to force buyers to buy the whole seasons. The Swines!!!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Hey guys, a quick note to help us out:

Please post all support issues in the Activation Support forum. If you post them in here they'll probably get lost in the shuffle!

Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.