Sam Screws Up

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
SPOILERS!

When I played the third episode for the first time, there was a bug when Sam need to shoot Sammun-Mak (in Max's body) in order to set Paperwaite's tapersacy on fire, he held it wrong. Instead of holding like usual, he kinda held it on the side. And when I played the game again, he held it right.

Did anyone else get this bug?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I got it.

I haven't played the game for the second time yet, so I haven't seen when he holds it right.
  • edited June 2010
    Same here. If I remember, he held it with the barrel pointed at the ground and the handle pointed to his right.
  • edited June 2010
    Sam holding his gun isn't exactly the best of Sam's animation unfortunately. I noticed several times when Sam isn't holding the gun correctly but I don't remember when and where.
  • edited June 2010
    yeah I also got the glitch. I also seemed to get an unusual glitch where when praising Sammun-Mak, the subtitles show a line of dialogue about copywrite that Max doesn't speak.
  • edited June 2010
    I've seem him do it when I tried to shoot a Skunkape minion after I had him beat up Sal.
  • edited June 2010
    Sam is trying to be all "gangsta" by holding his gun sideways.
  • edited June 2010
    Marty wrote: »
    yeah I also got the glitch. I also seemed to get an unusual glitch where when praising Sammun-Mak, the subtitles show a line of dialogue about copywrite that Max doesn't speak.

Yeah, I got that too. When talking to the rats, right?
    Epic Kiwi wrote: »
    Sam is trying to be all "gangsta" by holding his gun sideways.

"Trying" being the operative word. He's doing it wrong.
  • edited June 2010
    Here's a glitch!

attachment.php?attachmentid=1608&stc=1&d=1277370270
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Another glitch happened to me, when Frankie the Rat bet his prize thingy for the first time I got it wrong, no glitch there, but when I got it right he had the prize on the table and another one "stuck" to his hand?

Anyone else had this?
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, I got that too. When talking to the rats, right?

and also when speaking to Paperwaite
  • edited June 2010
    Marty wrote: »

I got that, but never noticed the gun glitch
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Same glitch here; also, Skunkape's goon at the museum entrance sometimes has an invisible gun.
  • edited June 2010
    Anyone else have Grandpa Stinky show up after you had him hauled away? He showed up after looking into Stinky's after he got dragged away.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.