The Mysterious Fan Art Thread

I lack all artistic abilities, but I LOVE looking at everyone else's work, and with the release drawing near, I want to be ready! :D So post your artwork! Make me happy!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Ok then, here's something small to start things off:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1649&stc=1&d=1278050881
    I was originally planning on making the "last supper" using adventure game characters, but then I got lazy... :D
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge, that is amazing and you should finish it. Yessiree.
  • edited July 2010
    Yes, I do agree. Spadge, I'd love to see the final piece.

If you don't plan on finishing it, can you at least tell us who you planned on having as Jesus? Was it Guybrush? Was it Max?
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »

If you don't plan on finishing it, can you at least tell us who you planned on having as Jesus? Was it Guybrush? Was it Max?

was it sheriff bahg? great lines from this guy!

"I got the pictures and jumbled them up so we can unscramble them!"
  • edited July 2010
    was it sheriff bahg? great lines from this guy!

"I got the pictures and jumbled them up so we can unscramble them!"

Now, that guy was a great character! He was just so damn likable. He was sort of Wiggum-like, but with slightly different traits. I was so disappointed when he
    turned out to be completely crazy like the rest of them
  • edited July 2010
    Now, that guy was a great character! He was just so damn likable. He was sort of Wiggum-like, but with slightly different traits. I was so disappointed when he

yeah... they're all
    crazy
  • edited July 2010

I was thinking Manny Calavera.
  • edited July 2010
    Ho hum, I randomly drew a comic. It was a little hard for me. I'm not used to drawing Grickle style.

Nelson_Tether__s_Regular_Day_by_Sei_sama.jpg

But here it iiiiissss I'msorryifyoucan'treadmyhandwritingaugh

I'm pretty sure, though, if you can read it fine, that you'll be able to get the references...
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge wrote: »

Ah! Excellent choice, actually. Well, this has only made me want to see the finished product even more. I urge you to finish it if you ever get the motivation.
  • edited July 2010
    Ok then, here's something small to start things off:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1649&stc=1&d=1278050881
    I was originally planning on making the "last supper" using adventure game characters, but then I got lazy... :D

That's outstanding Spadge! Please keep going with it!
  • edited July 2010

I agree he was a great character, I dont know why but he kinda made me feel a bit uneasy.
  • edited July 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    I agree he was a great character, I dont know why but he kinda made me feel a bit uneasy.

Then I guess Telltale did their job. There was reason to feel uneasy about the character, he turned out to be crazy :).
  • edited July 2010

That would be epic.
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge please finish that, it looks good. Say nice touch with Larry and that vampire chick(who is she anyways)
  • edited July 2010
    Darkblader wrote: »
    Spadge please finish that, it looks good. Say nice touch with Larry and that vampire chick(who is she anyways)

That's Mona De Lafitte from 'A Vampyre Story'. It's an adventure game by Autumn Moon Entertainment, a company founded and led by Bill Tiller (who was the lead artist on 'Curse of Monkey Island'). I'm yet to play the game myself, but I plan to in the near future, because the feedback has been pretty good.
  • edited February 2011
    Sorry to revive this, but I have finally finished an animation I've been working on! You can see it here. I did ask for permission about the sound before posting it, so I'm hoping I'm not breaking any rules and no one will take it away. Before I forget to mention, this is my first ever animation so it's not that great.
  • edited February 2011
    Cute!
  • edited February 2011
    nelsontethers.png

I did this a while ago. The Grickle art style is interesting to mimic.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2011
    NelsonTethersBearalope.png
  • edited February 2011
    @ The Gentleman: There's something about that... his facial expression... I just really like it! :D

@ Jennifer: I <3 the bearalope! It's quite cute how they're staring at each other like that; like they're unsure of each other. :D
  • edited March 2011
    280thz8.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    That's Mona De Lafitte from 'A Vampyre Story'. It's an adventure game by Autumn Moon Entertainment, a company founded and led by Bill Tiller (who was the lead artist on 'Curse of Monkey Island'). I'm yet to play the game myself, but I plan to in the near future, because the feedback has been pretty good.

Play it for sure. It's my one of my favorite games, right behind Monkey Island and Sam & Max. I'm so happy that Spadge drew her in some fanart! She's hardly in any. Add me to the list of people who are eagerly awaiting your final product, Spadge!
  • edited June 2011
    280thz8.jpg

Best thing ever. Best thing ever. Best thing ever!
    Hopefully Puzzle Agent 2 is drawn like that in the game. I can imagine
    Nelson talk to Sheriff Bahg like, "HIDDERN PEEEPLE" and Bahg would all like,
    "HIPPEEZ SUCCC"
  • edited June 2011
    midnight_in_scoggins_minnesota_by_strongbrush1-d3j33vf.jpg

I've been feeling underappreciated lately. Hopefully this will get some positive attention.
  • edited June 2011
    So I finally got this game, and now I wonder why I didn't get it sooner. INFLUX OF FANART

DSCN1551.jpg?t=1308339748

DSCN1550.jpg?t=1308339751

DSCN1553.jpg?t=1308339665

DSCN1547.jpg?t=1308180992

And then I drew Nelson as I normally draw people

WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUHOLDING.png?t=1308339886

GRUMPGRUMPGRUMP.png?t=1308339887

NICECOMBOVERNERDcolorcopy.png?t=1308339887

I'm horrible, I know.
  • edited June 2011
    Really digging your Nelson sketches, Cheri! The ones in your personal style are less Grickle-like of course, but they're great in their own right. Keep it up.
  • edited June 2011
    I just love the hidden people <3 And I am soooo looking forward to the next part of Puzzle Agent!

Puzzle_Agent_Fan_Art2011-06-30.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    "Scoggins" does sound a lot like "Baggins"...

Two_Words2011-07-01.jpg

Yay, I finally some PA fan art. Thanks to Mimness for her help with lettering and the Hidden People ^_^
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited June 2011
    Mimness wrote: »
    Puzzle_Agent_Fan_Art2011-06-30.jpg
    Cheeseness wrote: »
    Two_Words2011-07-01.jpg

Wow, these are quite good! nice job!
  • edited June 2011
    MarkDarin wrote: »

Aw fanks ^_^
  • edited June 2011
    MarkDarin wrote: »

Merci!
  • edited July 2011
    "Scoggins" does sound a lot like "Baggins"...
    Two_Words2011-07-01.jpg

Oh man, that's funny :D I really dig that.
  • edited July 2011
    Two_Words2011-07-01.jpg

Oh man, how I lol'd :D
  • edited January 2012
    I've come to completely adore Puzzle Agent and the rest of Graham Annable's lovely work, so, ART TIME!

tumblr_ly4zkmLcR21qj22v5
    tumblr_ly4zkmLcR21qj22v5
    tumblr_ly4zkmLcR21qj22v5
    tumblr_ly4zkmLcR21qj22v5
    tumblr_ly4zkmLcR21qj22v5
  • edited April 2012
    Found some hidden photos copyrighted by NASA:
    hidden_moon_step.jpg
    "many small steps against mankind..."
  • edited April 2012
    hidden_moon.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    hidden_moon_2.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    secretly home-brewed

woods_beer.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    How many do you have to drink before you start seeing them? :)

(Actually, that's one label that would make me nervous!)
  • edited April 2012
    Because of the hidden ingredients* actually you will need only one sip to see them. But unfortunately i need something to see them not.

*not in accordance with the german beer purity law
Sign in to comment in this discussion.