Trailer!

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Posted this before but:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-episode-sam-max/701807?type=flv
OMG! BLUSTER BLASTER! IT IS SAL WHO IS STINKY'S BOYFRIEND! THEY ARE CLONES! SUPERBALL AND HARRY MOLEMAN ARE BACK!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Woooooo-Hoooooo It's so epic! :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    Yess! ^.^
  • edited July 2010
    Who, appart of me, said "awwww" at 1:54?
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

I did! I did! I CANNOT WAIT FOUR DAYS.
  • edited July 2010
    Bluster blaster is back!
  • edited July 2010
    I thought it was
    girl Stinky who fired Sal. Returning characters: Harry Moleman (I'm not happy mind you), Superball, and OMG!!!! BLUSTER BLASTER!!!!!

I am very very excited. I may not make it....
  • edited July 2010
    Does it surprise anyone that I found none of that surprising, Including the line about Boiling the Haggis?
  • edited July 2010
    Sal clearly stated that it was Grandpa Stinky who fired him.
  • edited July 2010
    Samulacrum. BRILLIANT!
  • edited July 2010
    I prefer to call them Dogglegangers
  • edited July 2010
    Murray the Chao
    Oops, sorry. I am probably in shock (read:excited) after seeing that trailer that it may have confused me.
  • edited July 2010
    Now that Bluster Blaster is back does this mean Bosco will return? Hmm...
  • edited July 2010
    Those Sams are collecting toys or specifically the toys of power? Because if Buster Blaster IS a toy of power, that's going to be awesome =P
  • edited July 2010
    Well I was surprised Bluster Blaster came back and over joyed, I clapped like a "speacial" child who found out they could now drink milk with out a straw. Still I'm looking forward to reading minds, gunna be a lot of fun in that >:3
  • edited July 2010
    One of them has Sam's hat. A significant clone/doll etc.? Plus, they fixed Bluster Blaster! MORE RANDOM SHOUTING! :D
  • edited July 2010
    The next four days need to go by QUICKLY!

And as I'm excited about Bluster Blaster's return, another part of me is wondering whether Jared has recovered from recording his lines yet.
  • edited July 2010
    Jared is awesome for doing Bluster Blaster, if only for this one episode. Thank you Jared! :D I like (for the music and acting) you slightly more than I did, which was a lot. He does deserve the rest.
  • edited July 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Still I'm looking forward to reading minds, gunna be a lot of fun in that >:3

Yea, I'm also very happy that power returned :D ... I thought a toy was missing last episode
  • edited July 2010
    I'm way too excited for this.
  • edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    One of them has Sam's hat. A significant clone/doll etc.?

I guess he's the one who drives =P
  • edited July 2010

I did. SO CUTE!!! XD
  • edited July 2010
    One of the Sams took Sam's hat, that's why he has it.

If the season finale is supposed to top this episode, then hell, this means the season finale is going to be EXTREMELY EPIC. Who's with me?
  • edited July 2010
    Yes. It should and will be. Or there will be vast amounts of anger. From me.:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    BLUSTER BLASTER! TOTALLY AWESOME!

Ahem.
  • edited July 2010
    so sam has a toy finding in-stink interesting
  • edited July 2010
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    Now that Bluster Blaster is back does this mean Bosco will return? Hmm...

I was wondering the same thing. Though I'm happy to see that least Bluster Blaster is back. Just as happy to see the return of the mind reading cards as well, though I hope there's also a brand-new toy or an old one that we use mroe than one time (Sure I liked the Rhynoplasty in the previous episode, but I hope the focus goes beyong just one toy)
    Those Sams are collecting toys or specifically the toys of power? Because if Buster Blaster IS a toy of power, that's going to be awesome =P

My guess is that, since the Sam clones seem way too dumb-like to diference one magical toy from a common toy, they were ordered to steal every toy possible with thehope of one of them being a Toy of Power.
  • edited July 2010
    Translation not needed, but I will anyway
    kane wrote: »
    so sam has a toy finding instinct interesting
    I wouldn't put my money on an instinct, I'd say he was programed
  • edited July 2010
    The Zombie Apocalypse is here and what is Girl Stinky doing? Texting! :D

(Unless... Wait. No. It couldn't be her remote controlling the Samalikes, could it? :eek: She did need a super power-source for something.)
  • edited July 2010
    Oh wow, that's awesome. Rarely does a trailer fill me with such glee.
  • edited July 2010
    She is probably texting Sal (I can guess that is who she has been texting this whole time). At least I think so.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    OVER-EXCITMENT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I got to go to sleep to cool my brain off!!!
  • edited July 2010

I did. That was so adorable...the Sam clone got so excited when he saw the rabbit doll, and just hugged it...:p They probably don't even know who Max is, but if they're clones of Sam, they probably still feel some kind of subconscious affection for him.

It's like they're giant babies. (Hence the diapers...?)

Check out Max's pose at 1:37. He looks like he's meditating, and has a weirdly serious expression on his face. It looks like something big's gonna happen to him.

Did
    Bluster Blaster
    say "I'll find Mortimer?"

Who's Mortimer? Mortimer...Norrington? :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    I wonder if Bluster Blaster turns out to be a toy of power... It would be odd considering Sam created him, but it has the potential to be hilarious : )

"WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING ME?!" Or whatever, I'm really not a writer : P
  • edited July 2010
    so if sam dissent have toy finding instinct way clones of him hmmmmmmmm
    and maybe max mite gene control of them it seams they have s
    Sam's personality's under Neath the the babe attitude
  • edited July 2010
    That would make perfect sense, because Sam created him from a kit. The only problem I see it's the fact Max had met him before and didn't react. But, well, I would love the idea =P
  • edited July 2010
    he did-on touch him remember in the Season One episode 6 after pupillage losing to the c.o.p.s. max wontedly to play the game and sam shed no
  • edited July 2010
    Bluster Blaster is back! ...but didn't he go to Vegas with Bosco? IS BOSCO GOING TO COME BACK?
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for watching peeps. This is my favorite ep so far, so I had a ball making the trailer!
  • edited July 2010
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Bluster Blaster is back! ...but didn't he go to Vegas with Bosco? IS BOSCO GOING TO COME BACK?

I think after Sammun-Mak erased the Boscos out of the reality because he wanted to build his statue, Buster Blaster found himself alone in las Vegas and decided to come back with the C.O.P.S. Probably the return to normalcy part found him already in New York and, by default, kidnapped by half-naked Sams.

Also, that can explain why Sam, Max, Harry and Superball are doing a somesort of spiritual ceremony: Probably the return to normalcy part found Mamma Bosco somehow already in the land of the dead and they need her for the stop the Sams.
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Thanks for watching peeps. This is my favorite ep so far, so I had a ball making the trailer!

Thanks to you for the trailer!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm so hyped for this one. I also smell an amazing cliffhanger to set up the final episode.
    I need to freeze myself in carbonite until the 20th.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.