Trailer!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Maybe Bluster Blaster has somehow BECOME a new toy of power lately, after Max played on him (that sounds so bad when talking about characters) as a kid.
    I DUNNO, I just want to whip Bluster Blaster out and use his hidden powers : DDD (Again, why does this sound so bad in my head?)
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Thanks for watching peeps. This is my favorite ep so far, so I had a ball making the trailer!

I hate sounding like a kissass, but it's very well put together; a damn fine way of building hype.
  • edited July 2010
    this reminds me of left 4 dead but this is way better then episode 3 =)
  • edited July 2010
    Oh... My... Gosh.

My head just exploded from watching the coolest trailer ever.
  • edited July 2010
    2 coolest trailer ever. next episode has the bona fade coolest trailer ever.
  • edited July 2010
    The trailer just released on YouTube a couple of minutes ago. :D

*opens YouTube downloader on computer*
  • edited July 2010
    Awesome trailer was awesome!! :eek: Buster Blaster is returning (along with Superball yayz!!), near naked Sam clones are causing maximum chaos, the Stinky's are having a family feud, and to top it all off we end with that adorable clip of the clone Sam and the plush rabbit (which cuteness is doubled when you realize that the rabbit doll was originally Gromit's). All in all I couldn't be more excited and I now cannot freaking wait to get this game. :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    I wouldn't doubt Buster Blaster being one of the "toys". He's in the back of the Sam #2 DeSoto at 1:15.
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Who, appart of me, said "awwww" at 1:54?
    I did!
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    I wouldn't doubt Buster Blaster being one of the "toys". He's in the back of the Sam #2 DeSoto at 1:15.

That the point! We don't know if they are just collecting toys or are collecting the toys of power somehow. I would love suddenly buster blaster become one of the toys of power, but, well... that sound improbable for me. At least no without a good reason!
  • edited July 2010
    It would make sense for BB to be a Toy of Power. He was built by Sam (who does have the ability to share in Future Vision), it may be that if Sam builds a toy it's a psychic toy.
  • edited July 2010
    Well, I wonder if Sams can detect a toy being one of the toys of power, and if so, by how?

You know, if they can't, they may be just thinking that BB is one of those and all, I mean, who are them to make an absolute judgment?
  • edited July 2010
    Does anyone other than is starting to suspect who the "S" in 301 in the letter is? Especially since Girl Stinky lash out at Grandpa for firing Sal? Anyone suspect a possible connection?
  • edited July 2010
    are you being sarcastic well it all news to me huff we all new that sins before episode 1
  • edited July 2010
    Great trailer.

Did anyone notice when Sam is hugging Max they appear to be on a dock of some sort?
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Who, appart of me, said "awwww" at 1:54?
    I did! IdidIdidIdid! And then Sam hugs Max without realising. I can't think of an emoticon to describe how much I liked that, so here's dancing Winslow:
    :winslow:
    kane wrote: »
    he did-on touch him remember in the Season One episode 6 after pupillage losing to the c.o.p.s. max wontedly to play the game and sam shed no
    Max did play on him as a kid, though, and he apparently wasn't a toy of power then.

Maybe the Sams are harassing Bluster Blaster because Sam built him? Or maybe the fact Sam built him won't come up at all.
  • edited July 2010
    It ends on a "daww..." moment, awesome job, Shaun.
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by Falanca
    Well, I wonder if Sams can detect a toy being one of the toys of power, and if so, by how?

You know, if they can't, they may be just thinking that BB is one of those and all, I mean, who are them to make an absolute judgment?

I think they were just finding random toys. They had quite a lot in the trailer.
    Also, I wonder what happened to The Devil's Toybox? Maybe who is controlling those Sams got it? -SIGH- I can't wait for a few more days...Too many questions...
  • edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    I think they were just finding random toys. They had quite a lot in the trailer.
    Also, I wonder what happened to The Devil's Toybox? Maybe who is controlling those Sams got it? -SIGH- I can't wait for a few more days...Too many questions...

Yes I was wondering how Sam and Max escaped the clones in the planetarium from the end of the last episode.

Also, I swear Ive definitely heard the name Mortimor before!
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by tabstis
    Yes I was wondering how Sam and Max escaped the clones in the planetarium from the end of the last episode.

Maybe in Stinky's Diner you can ask Max and he'll give you a joke answer? They usually do that.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »

I'm guessing that we might not find out - the episode could easily start with them fleeing the sambie hoard.

Also, anyone else thinking that these mostly-naked Sams are going to make this year's Telltale Halloween competition *really* weird/awkward/vomit-inducing/adorable?
  • edited July 2010
    I'm guessing that we might not find out - the episode could easily start with them fleeing the sambie hoard.

I dunno - if that happens, we won't know where the devil's toybox is.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Also, I swear Ive definitely heard the name Mortimor before!

I just watched it again. It sounds like BB's saying "I'll find Mortimer." I can't think of anything else it could be. Hmmm.
  • edited July 2010
    I heard "Oh, fine, whatever!", but with strange emphasis.
  • edited July 2010
    Damn! Oh, fine, whatever.
  • edited July 2010
    So, we finally get to see the truth about Stinky and Sal, Max reads minds, at least one pier is involved, and Bluster Blaster returns...
    THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVER!!!

THE TRAILER WAS EPIC TOO! Sam's frightened expression after hearing Grandpa Stinky say "I've been waiting for this for a long time," was brilliant. As was the moment where the Samuncula hugged the rabbit doll and Sam held Max! I also notice it's still night in that trailer. This is going to be one looong day for the Freelance Police.
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    are you being sarcastic well it all news to me huff we all new that sins before episode 1

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic (if you were responding to me). I was just asking some questions, that's all.
  • edited July 2010
    JusSonic wrote: »
    Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic (if you were responding to me). I was just asking some questions, that's all.

Well he was shocked that you asked about if anyone knows who s is connected too and if sal had something to do with it. COME ON it was obvious all the signs are their he isnt human starts with s and is stinkys boyfriend it obviously is not him as telltale is doing this all to trick us on who the true s is. Yeah thats right telltale im on to you.
  • edited July 2010
    I CANT BELIEVE YOU FIRED SAL!!!!!!!! :mad: (pelts gman with dishes)
  • edited July 2010
    This episode looks absolutely hilarious, and the dogglegangers are both cute and absolutely horrifying at the same time!
  • edited July 2010
    So, we finally get to see the truth about Stinky and Sal, Max reads minds, at least one pier is involved, and Bluster Blaster returns...
    THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVER!!!

THE TRAILER WAS EPIC TOO! Sam's frightened expression after hearing Grandpa Stinky say "I've been waiting for this for a long time," was brilliant. As was the moment where the Samuncula hugged the rabbit doll and Sam held Max! I also notice it's still night in that trailer. This is going to be one looong day for the Freelance Police.

Actually he says "Sam-a-likes".
  • edited July 2010
    I thought it was "Sam-ulacrum."

Edit: Ah, "Sam-ulacrum" at 0:46 and 1:05; "Sam-a-likes" at 1:14.

Also, Sam's missing his hat again. More hypnosis afoot?
  • edited July 2010
    He says both Sam-ulacrum and Sam-a-likes.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Avel wrote: »
    I thought it was "Sam-ulacrum."

Edit: Ah, "Sam-ulacrum" at 0:46 and 1:05; "Sam-a-likes" at 1:14.

One of the clones takes it, you can see it in the trailer :)
  • edited July 2010
    Sam-ulacrum....old movie reference? For some reason hearing Samulacrum reminded me of the Necronomicon(sp?) from...er..Army of Darkness was it?
  • edited July 2010
    im gonna like this episode when it comes out =)
    my favorite episodes for this season ..episode 2 and 4 =P
  • edited July 2010
    Avel wrote: »

No I think the Sam Clones have the ability to drain or take anything that one of the "clones" are wearing or feeling. If you didn't notice that clone didn't just get Sam's hat, he got his personality. They're both dangerous and awesome at the same time!
  • edited July 2010
    Sam's personality they all have Sam's personality
  • edited July 2010
    I meant in the sense that in 303 Sam's hat was off when he was, in effect, hypnotized by the jumbling of reality where him still having his hat could have potentially plot hole inducing since it was rendered hypnosis-proof between 101 and 102. I did indeed see that part of the trailer...and thought it was oddly endearing. Somewhat hoping we end up with one clone being closer to Sam than most.
  • edited July 2010
    I heard Bluster Blaster say:

DAY OF THE TENTACLE!
    OH, FINE. WHATEVER!
  • edited July 2010
    The plush rabbit is the one in Wallace and Gromit episode 3. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.