Bob's Toys!s

MRNMRN
edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I think it will be back on this episode, seeing as the clones are seeking for toys and due to this screenshots:

5ex37k.png
iqk6mb.png

Toughts?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Well spotted. Maybe that's where the clones come from?
  • edited July 2010
    I expect the clones will head to Bob's toys and raid it.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, it could return, i hope we can go in this time.
  • edited July 2010
    And I was thinking that Bob's Toys!s is a front for Santa and the Sams are his creations.
  • edited July 2010
    And perhaps they'll reveal the secret that has been bothering us for so long.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    ^^Perhaps...
  • edited July 2010
    And Bluster Blaster's back! It wouldn't be the C.O.P.S. without him screaming all the time. I do hope Jared Emerson-Johnson's throat is up for the challenge.
  • edited July 2010
    Perhaps the Sam clones aren't so smart as the original and probably thought that the toys in the toy stores were the ACTUAL Toys of Powers.
  • edited July 2010
    It does kinda seem like they're just going for any and all toys, doesn't it?

Unless Bluster Blaster does turn out to be a toy of power.
  • edited July 2010
    The toy on the right (the one that's not a giraffe, don't know what to call it) is definitely a toy of power -- it was swirling around the toybox at the end of 302.
  • edited July 2010
    dissent look right
  • edited July 2010
    thom-22 wrote: »
    The toy on the right (the one that's not a giraffe, don't know what to call it) is definitely a toy of power -- it was swirling around the toybox at the end of 302.

I'm pretty sure it's called a 'Toy Soldier'.
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's called a 'Toy Soldier'.

A toy soldier on a spring instead of legs and no weapon? Never seen one like that.
  • edited July 2010
    thom-22 wrote: »
    A toy soldier on a spring instead of legs and no weapon? Never seen one like that.

What?! The hat gives it away! :)
  • edited July 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    I think it will be back on this episode, seeing as the clones are seeking for toys and due to this screenshots:

5ex37k.png
    iqk6mb.png

Toughts?

Those Toys are actually frequently recycled toys that we have seen in numerous Episodes. So it doesn't actually mean we'll see Bob's Toys!s until Episode 5.
  • edited July 2010
    I don't know, but my gut says "maybe."
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Those Toys are actually frequently recycled toys that we have seen in numerous Episodes. So it doesn't actually mean we'll see Bob's Toys!s until Episode 5.

why exactly 305?
  • edited July 2010
    why exactly 305?

I consider 305 to be more then the finale. I think of it as an Episode where there are more old locations and more new storylines. So it's very possible that most things we saw in past Seasons or Episodes are coming in the finale.
  • edited July 2010
    you know it could just be telltale being lazy and reusing previous graphics XD but yea who knows they do have a nack for adding small details that will be used later =]
  • edited July 2010
    So everyone seems to think that Bob's toys are significant in some way...
    BUT WHO IS BOB?
  • edited July 2010
    maybe it is that guy who talks in Max's and Paperweigts head?
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    So everyone seems to think that Bob's toys are significant in some way...
    BUT WHO IS BOB?

Bob the Builder?
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    BUT WHO IS BOB?
    Bob.png

:D

np: Isan - Corundum (Plans Drawn In Pencil)
  • edited July 2010
    Oh well there we go. We've established our villain. It's Bob Bell.

Next season please.
  • edited July 2010
    "If you'd like to kill me now... press one... now!"

I'm finding it slightly awkward trying to imagine Bob doing an evil laugh.
  • edited July 2010
    I would seriously laugh if it turned out to be "Bob Norrington, the Narrator" who is actually a disguise for Yog Soggoth.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    ^^ Why would you laugh? I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened. At least for the Norrington being the narrator and an incarnaton of yog-soggoth
  • edited July 2010
    ^^ Why would you laugh? I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened. At least for the Norrington being the narrator and an incarnaton of yog-soggoth

I'm praying that the creator of the clones doesn't turn out to be the same as Dr. Norrington. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the narrator OR norrington turned out to be called Bob but I hope that Dr. Norrington is someone else more surprising...
  • edited July 2010

Because that would be TOO obvious, it's been touted since Day 1 that the Narrator might be the main villain and it feels like as the episodes went on, the whole Yog Soggoth and Dr. Norrington thing is making them all feel like the same person.
  • edited July 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Because that would be TOO obvious, it's been touted since Day 1 that the Narrator might be the main villain and it feels like as the episodes went on, the whole Yog Soggoth and Dr. Norrington thing is making them all feel like the same person.

Yes I'm now hoping that the Narrator does not turn out to be a villain...unless Telltale do it in some awesome way and we get to visit the office he narrates from.
  • edited July 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I would seriously laugh if it turned out to be "Bob Norrington, the Narrator" who is actually a disguise for Yog Soggoth.

The narrator and Norrington both sound like people who'd have posh names like "Edmund" (in my opinion anyway)
  • edited July 2010
    Those are some interesting speculations.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    ^^ Stop smiting us :(
  • edited July 2010
    ZeitgeistReview
    You know don't you!? You've play it haven't you!? Argh! We still have to wait till tomorrow! I do anyway...
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    And I have to wait till wendnesday :(
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    dissent look right

Do you like, ever make a post without a spelling error?

I do hope we get to Bob's Toys!s at least once again, at least.
  • edited July 2010
    MRN,
    Are you playing on European ps3? I don't like how Europe always (most of the time) gets everything last. Like Rise Of The Pirate God. That was an awful wait. Extra 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS...
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    MRN,
    Are you playing on European ps3? I don't like how Europe always (most of the time) gets everything last. Like Rise Of The Pirate God. That was an awful wait. Extra 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS...

Yes I am! And are you talking about XBL when you mentioned ROTPG?
  • edited July 2010
    Wiiware.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Oh, not familiar with Wii stuff...

Zeitgeist, post your review on youtube already >_>
Sign in to comment in this discussion.