Bob's Toys!s

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Oh, it updates every Friday, (in Europe) and I got up every friday checking it to see if episode 5 would be there. Eventually, there was a release date. I got up, really excited, checked...no episode. Very sad. Checked the next week. Still not there. Checked the week after...it was there! I was really happy! So happy I woke up my younger brother...
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    ^^ Lol, you're lucky that they update it in the morning, on the PSN they always update it at like 4 to 6PM
  • edited July 2010
    I may have to wait longer tomorrow though. It's my brother's birthday (I play on his computer, getting my own though,:)) and he is letting me play it. He may have his friends round so that is why I have to wait.
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Oh, then you'll have to wait more, like me :D
  • edited July 2010
    Yes, but it will be worth it!
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Damn Straight!
  • edited July 2010
    i dont think we will go inside bob's because the store is probably empty by now.

EDIT: am i the only one on this page thats on topic?
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Do you like, ever make a post without a spelling error?

You do realize he uses a special yet not that great translation device due to the fact that english isnt his first language right.
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Do you like, ever make a post without a spelling error?

kane has dyslexia. He uses a speech-to-text program to make posts, but it often confuses words, so they end up being spelled wrong.

I'm surprised that you TYPE like you speak, including like in there when it wasn't even needed!
  • edited July 2010
    whats with bob ??? and is he collecting the toys of power too ??? lool
    XD
  • edited July 2010
    and those toys were circling the toybox during 302
    MRN wrote: »
    I think it will be back on this episode, seeing as the clones are seeking for toys and due to this screenshots:

5ex37k.png
    iqk6mb.png

Toughts?
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure I've seen the giraffe in 201 as one of Santa's toys and in 205 on Shambling Corporate Presence's desk.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.