Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: Go Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, Tomorrow!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
stinky.jpg

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

Is it out yet?
Tomorrow!

Trailer!
Watch the Beyond the Alley of the Dolls trailer on Telltale's YouTube channel!

Where can I see art from the game?
The season-wide trailer and stuff is on the official site. You may also want to take a look at [[url]http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-645]the Telltale blog[/url], which includes... some stuff! More screenshots can be found on the forums, and on sites like Mixnmojo.

The only thing I ever need in life is official marketing copy about video games. So tell me about episode 304.
I don't know the marketing text for this episode! Your world has ended! Marketing text coming soon, so prepare to be satiated.

Comments

• MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Woot! First post xD

Thank you Mr Jake
  • edited July 2010
    First post !

Edit : Damn .

Can't wait for tomorrow !
  • edited July 2010
    jake you got the link to the blog kinda wrong the right is Telltale blog
    [url="http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-645"]Telltale blog[/url]

• edited July 2010
    Words cannot express my joy, so, have a picture.

1270683232680.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    I'll be picking this one up tomorrow ;)
  • edited July 2010
    I wish Playstation would update the store earlier. I have to wait till around 3 to play this tomarrow. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Oh hell yes, sir! :D
  • edited July 2010
    Yay fun!
  • edited July 2010
    I think my brain is having a fun day from all this awesomeness.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I think my brain is having a fun day from all this awesomeness.

I can't wait to see what you'll choose for a new signature ;)
  • edited July 2010
    I so cant wait its not even funny.

EDIT: Im serious i really cant.
  • edited July 2010
    I can't wait to see what you'll choose for a new signature ;)

Probably the most ridiculous and retarded line that I can find in that game, even if I have to play the game 3, maybe 15 times!

I do, do that you know.
  • edited July 2010
    Yay, it's Tuesday the 20th in Europe now!
  • edited July 2010
    I'll wait anxiously for it. Thanks a lot for this kind of games, Telltale. They're a break from all the shooters that dominate gaming in this age.
  • edited July 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Yay, it's Tuesday the 20th in Europe now!

you know its for USA PSN stores =P Europe will get theirs later
  • edited July 2010
    I wish Playstation would update the store earlier. I have to wait till around 3 to play this tomarrow. :(

WHAT!!! you have to wait till 3:00
    lucky .. i have to wait untill 5:00 to get my update :eek::p:p

what PSN are u using europe or USA ??
  • edited July 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »

You both get to play at the same time!
  • edited July 2010
    you know its for USA PSN stores =P Europe will get theirs later

Actually, that was only for one episode; one of the Telltale team said that they don't plan on it happening again, and it didn't happen for Episode 3.
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    You both get to play at the same time!

oh ok ty i got USA PSN :cool:
    whats ur PSN i can add u
  • edited July 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    Actually, that was only for one episode; one of the Telltale team said that they don't plan on it happening again, and it didn't happen for Episode 3.

oh i didnt know that ..ty :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2010
    It's almost one AM, and instead of sleeping for work tomorrow, I'm sitting here, absently refreshing the page over and over again, praying that by some miracle, there will end up being a midnight release and I can play til dawn.

I know it probably won't be released until noon, but still...a girl can dream...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    Yeah you are making a mistake waiting right now!
  • edited July 2010
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Well, it's not like I have anything else to do right now...
  • edited July 2010

Technically it happens at the same time. Because of this magical thing called "timezones";)
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Yeah you are making a mistake waiting right now!

We have the date; give us the time! Please! :]

Edit: Nevermind. You said in the other post people don't get in until about 8am PST :(
  • edited July 2010

US. Perhaps I should stop complaining :)
  • edited July 2010
    freaking time zones

It's the 20th here, I want my game :P

EDIT: You know you're doing a good job when fans can't bear to wait a day for your games
  • edited July 2010
    I like the time zones thing. It means I'll have the game waiting for me when I wake up.
  • edited July 2010
    I hate you, Shwoo, because I won't get the game until at least one in the afternoon. I have eleven hours to wait, and I can't sleep, and I'm jealous of you. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Its coming out today!!! I'm so excited! :D Although I have to wait till 6 or 7 and a bit longer after that until my brother lets me use his computer. Next episode will be different, I can play it as soon as I am free for the night.
  • edited July 2010
    Any review up already? Non-spoiler ones definitely, I liked playing the last episode without it being spoiled.
  • edited July 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I hate you, Shwoo, because I won't get the game until at least one in the afternoon. I have eleven hours to wait, and I can't sleep, and I'm jealous of you. :(
    I won't really have long to play it, though. I've got class in the afternoon, and it takes a while to get there.
  • edited July 2010
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! my "nice" family lost my charger chord to my laptop, the only thing close to be able to play this game and my battery has been dead for quite some time meaning i cant use my laptop and i cant play sam and max just perfect.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    It will be probably get released around 5pm UK time.
  • edited July 2010
    4 hours I go crazy be for den
  • edited July 2010
    Video Review, Screen-shots, Game-play footage and Write-up:
    Zeitgeist Game Review

(Note: If you don't want to see any of the new characters, don't watch. It's spoiler free, but some viewers are sensitive to this type of thing)
  • edited July 2010
    I want that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    oh and stop spoileing
  • edited July 2010
    I look at my clock and it was going back wades ever I was craze now or I need a new clock maybe both
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    I look at my clock and it was going back wades ever I was craze now or I need a new clock maybe both

Analog clock or digital clock? And who's to say you weren't knowingly crazy before the clock started going backwards?

It's 10 where I am, meaning it's 7 on the West Coast. One more hour, at best, until we see what "the dillio with all the naked Sams" is. At worst, it's time for a day trip to the library, and dad's office, to do stuff that will take all day!
This discussion has been closed.