Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: Go Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, Tomorrow!

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    oh the suspense!
  • edited July 2010
    Technically it happens at the same time. Because of this magical thing called "timezones";)

yeah i know what they are called :p
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! my "nice" family lost my charger chord to my laptop, the only thing close to be able to play this game and my battery has been dead for quite some time meaning i cant use my laptop and i cant play sam and max just perfect.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

woah :eek:

why u dont use another laptop or computer ??? or buy another charger ???
    if u have PS3 then get episode 4 from there ...

This is why i have PS3 =P :cool::p
  • edited July 2010
    Analog clock and digital clock the in one fang and I cheat last time I cheat I was only kind-of in sane only hiring sum-one in my head that told me to look both ways before I cross the street
  • edited July 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    woah :eek:

why u dont use another laptop or computer ??? or buy another charger ???
    if u have PS3 then get episode 4 from there ...

This is why i have PS3 =P :cool::p

1.no ps3
    2.i have to go to a complete different city to HOPE to find a charger
    3.my comp froze trying to play pac man the other day so sam and max isnt going to work.
    4.my other laptop that is still have laying around isnt a gaming laptop and is the reason why i used to have exe errors.
    Yeah i know im in a perfectly bad moment right now but hey ill eventually get a new charger(prob. not today or for a bit) but soon samagadon will be mine.
  • edited July 2010
    Aaand it's out :)
  • edited July 2010
    It's out, woo! Thanks Telltale!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    Closin this one now that the game's out... and I made a post-release discussion thread here.
This discussion has been closed.