secret ep.6

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I like the giggles... makes me palmtree.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm glad they diverted to FMV, but Schwarzenegger is awful in this. And the whole "Guybrush, I'm your father" thing sucks monkey balls.

The action resolves.
  • TeaTea
    edited July 2010
    Yep. Ep6 seriously beats Trial and Execution. I am LOVING this! Telltale WINS again!

And thanks for the unlock code, Fawful.
  • edited July 2010
    TheJoe wrote: »
    Yep. Ep6 seriously beats Trial and Execution. I am LOVING this! Telltale WINS again!

And thanks for the unlock code, Fawful.

I dunno, it all seems a little rushed. I think they would have been better off saving it for a full season. Still, I can't believe what happened to Morgan!
  • edited July 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    I like the giggles... makes me palmtree.

Win!
  • edited July 2010
    I doubt there is a secret 6th chapter, plus it wouldnt really be fair to finally send the DVD out then release a new chapter thats not on the DVD.

btw when is the Earl Boen version of Narwhal going to be availiable for download?
  • edited July 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    I doubt there is a secret 6th chapter, plus it wouldnt really be fair to finally send the DVD out then release a new chapter thats not on the DVD.

btw when is the Earl Boen version of Narwhal going to be availiable for download?

It only unlocks upon completion of the secret 6th chapter
  • edited July 2010
    It only unlocks upon completion of the secret 6th chapter

How can the 6th chapter unlock after you complete it?
  • edited July 2010

Well, it wouldn't be secret if it was easy to find.
  • edited July 2010
    lol, so the only way to play the secret chapter 6 is to somehow cause a rip in time so you can play it before completing it (coz completing it i the only way to unlock it for play), which would then unlock it.
  • edited July 2010

No, no, I meant completing the super-secret chapter 6 unlocks the Earl Boen Narwhal. What's more, if you figure out how to make Guybrush die in the super-secret chapter 6, you unlock a patch for MI2:LR SE that fixes iMuse and makes Wally sound more like he did in CMI. What's EVEN more, these are mostly lies...except for that one part
  • edited July 2010
    No, no, I meant completing the super-secret chapter 6 unlocks the Earl Boen Narwhal. What's more, if you figure out how to make Guybrush die in the super-secret chapter 6, you unlock a patch for MI2:LR SE that fixes iMuse and makes Wally sound more like he did in CMI. What's EVEN more, these are mostly lies...except for that one part

About the Boen version of Narwhal, I know if you want it you can use the DVD version of Narwhal which is the Boen version, but still we have been waiting for a LOOOOOOOONG time to get the Boen version, its on the DVD and there is the Mac version so why cant we get the PC version?
  • edited July 2010
    About the Boen version of Narwhal, I know if you want it you can use the DVD version of Narwhal which is the Boen version, but still we have been waiting for a LOOOOOOOONG time to get the Boen version, its on the DVD and there is the Mac version so why cant we get the PC version?

You're doing a really good job of ignoring the fact that this thread is silly
  • edited July 2010
    Woah! If you complete the 6th chapter in under 30 minutes, you get a super secret bonus 7th chapter! I'm playing it right now! All I can say is that the story gets really dark. Even darker than chapter 4.
  • edited July 2010
    Woah! If you complete the 6th chapter in under 30 minutes, you get a super secret bonus 7th chapter! I'm playing it right now! All I can say is that the story gets really dark. Even darker than chapter 4.

And here is a screenshot that proves it:
    CoD-4-Black-Screen-468x.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge wrote: »

*mind blown*
  • TeaTea
    edited July 2010

It's a special screenshot that only people who have unlocked chapter 6 can see.

It depicts
    Guybrush's parents!
  • edited July 2010
    there is one are you able to it on wiiware
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    there is one are you able to it on wiiware

No, nobody is able "to it on wiiware". I know this is a funny "joke" thread, but please stop insisting like this. Also, the "episode 6" is probably just a coding error.
  • edited July 2010
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i don't have enough money p.s. i meant i hope i can get it on wiiware
  • edited July 2010
    That was a pretty good move though. Nobody has the wiiware version so we can't prove him wrong ;)
  • edited July 2010
    It's a special screenshot that only people who have unlocked chapter 6 can see.

It depicts
    Toothrot's pants!

fixed
  • edited July 2010
    please show it to me
  • edited July 2010
    Believe you me, you don't want to.
    Scarriest TTG ever did yet.
  • edited July 2010

Great, I can already tell my woefully outdated pc won't run this. I mean, just look at all those graphical bells and whistles!
  • edited July 2010
    Believe you me, you don't want to.
    Scarriest TTG ever did yet.
    how scary
  • edited July 2010
    how scary

its a dial up modem!
  • edited July 2010
    The secret 6th chapter really clears up what happened at the end of LCR.
  • edited July 2010
    Great, I can already tell my woefully outdated pc won't run this. I mean, just look at all those graphical bells and whistles!

You've got to be kidding! My 286 can do that when it's OFF.
  • edited July 2010
    you still have a 286?
  • edited July 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    you still have a 286?

Well, I did. Actually I think it was a 386DX@66MHz in a giant full-size tower. It had been in disuse for so long that it was sitting under my window as a cat perch (And I was using the SIMMs as keychain adornments), and I eventually just tossed it.
  • edited July 2010
    All of these guys are obviously full of it. There is no secret code, and the black screen is an error.

You can only play chapter 6 if you run chapter 5 on your Amiga.
  • edited July 2010
    Legitimate spoiler:
    Surely episode 6 is the spinoff mentioned in the chapter 4 commentary covering the adventures of Guybrush's pox-infested severed hand and Ms. Prettywhiskers fighting against their arch-nemeses Murry and Treasure Crab!
  • edited July 2010
    2xbskid
    Which brings me to a question:
    If the Pox is totally cured and taken from each infested pirate in the Caribbean, shouldn't the hand be, like, lying somewhere like a dead meat, cured of the Pox?
  • edited July 2010
    please show it to me

i find it both sad and hilarious that he still believes it exists.
  • edited July 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    2xbskid
    Which brings me to a question:
    If the Pox is totally cured and taken from each infested pirate in the Caribbean, shouldn't the hand be, like, lying somewhere like a dead meat, cured of the Pox?
    Don't look at me, it wasn't my idea. It was discussed in the commentary track!
  • edited July 2010
    The fact that telltale suspiciously haven't replied over the last 3 pages is evidence enough for any rational human. The people denying this are just in denial.
  • TeaTea
    edited July 2010

That's because it does exist. If you haven't found the code yet, you're waaaaaaaay behind.
  • edited July 2010
    That's because it does exist. If you haven't found the code yet, you're waaaaaaaay behind.

the code spells out the secret of monkey island
  • edited July 2010
    im just trying to throw him off the scent, of course! ep 6 is by far the best!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.