• edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    how

it cost like a million billion wii points
  • edited August 2010
    it cost like a million billion wii points

and the soul of your first born child
  • edited August 2010
    waaaa.. i've just finished the entire game of ToMI... thought the story is end already, but after waiting the ending credits to finished, there's a short clip that surprised me >_< looks like the story isn't finished yet, will there be sequel? maybe more chapters or new Monkey Island pat 6? such a cliff hanger >_<
  • edited August 2010
    Garz wrote: »
    waaaa.. i've just finished the entire game of ToMI... thought the story is end already, but after waiting the ending credits to finished, there's a short clip that surprised me >_< looks like the story isn't finished yet, will there be sequel? maybe more chapters or new Monkey Island pat 6? such a cliff hanger >_<

geez, you haven't found Episode 6 yet? That's like, the best one!
  • edited August 2010
    geez, you haven't found Episode 6 yet? That's like, the best one!

there is?! where can i find it or download the update? didn't know about that. hehe
  • edited August 2010
    and the soul of your first born child

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSQO7eum79A&feature=related
  • edited August 2010
    there is?! where can i find it or download the update? didn't know about that. hehe

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18420
  • edited August 2010

waaaaa... what's the thread all about lol... looks like episode 6 is just a joke :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    waaaaa... what's the thread all about lol... looks like episode 6 is just a joke :eek:

No it isn't! seibert still needs to find it first! Don't discourage him with your LIES!
  • edited August 2010
    i have no idea where it is
  • edited August 2010
    i have no idea where it is

You have to look BEHIND the Tales of Monkey Island page. Somewhere on that main page is a button that removes the first page and shows you a secret underneath.
  • edited August 2010
    my other tabs on it where is the button
  • edited August 2010

ah, you have to figure that out yourself, my friend, as that is half the fun of the game!
  • edited August 2010

Pressing alt+F4 unlocks the secret content on the page, including the download link for episode 6.
  • edited August 2010
    @The Highway and @Seibert
    im confused @_@ i dont get it. behind the ToMI page? any screenshots please? main page of what? do u mean i need to insert the cd of ToMI in order to find it?
  • edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Pressing alt+F4 unlocks the secret content on the page, including the download link for episode 6.

lol to alt+f4 thing XD short cut on exit/close
  • edited August 2010
    i have no idea where the button
  • edited August 2010
    @The Highway and @Seibert
    im confused @_@ i dont get it. behind the ToMI page? any screenshots please? main page of what? do u mean i need to insert the cd of ToMI in order to find it?

It's a very easy, but rather lengthy process: You insert the DVD of Tales in your CD drive. Next you have to open and close the CD drive 1000 times (So 500 times open, 500 times close). Then you let the autorun run it, and it will take you to the normal choose a chapter screen, except you'll be able to see a tiny white pixel in the midlle. Click it, and episode 6 will appear. If you don't see it, you made a mistake with the opening and closing of your CD-Rom drive and have to do it again.
    Hope this helps! :)
  • edited August 2010
    i have to leave this tab now
  • edited August 2010
    that just closes it
  • edited August 2010
    what if you don't have the cd
  • edited August 2010
    what if you don't have the cd

Then you can't get it unless you start using capital letters.
  • edited August 2010
    O.K
  • edited August 2010
    WTF?!?! :eek:

:D
  • edited August 2010
    Guybrush Treepwood mode -- "hmmmmmm......."
  • edited August 2010
    O.K

But only at the beginning of sentences and in names, like as in John James Holness or something... BTW, anyone in real life names John James Holness, a) I wasn't specifically referring to you and b) you have a shitty name.
  • edited August 2010
    this thread getting funny now lol.
  • edited August 2010
    How do i get ep.6 The Highway
  • edited August 2010
    How do i get ep.6 The Highway

Do that for about a week and it should pop up in your Games page.
  • edited August 2010
    Still need punctuation, otherwise it won't work!
  • edited August 2010
    Sorry Hassat Hunter.
  • edited August 2010
    Well I've gotta say, this was a fantastic episode, I just finished it. Episode 6 really did a great job filling in the plotholes from the first 5 episodes. And the puzzles were actually the perfect challenge this time around. The insult swordfighting-puzzle was the most epic one that's ever been done as well, really awesome.
  • edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Well I've gotta say, this was a fantastic episode, I just finished it. Episode 6 really did a great job filling in the plotholes from the first 5 episodes. And the puzzles were actually the perfect challenge this time around. The insult swordfighting-puzzle was the most epic one that's ever been done as well, really awesome.

Fully agree! The only frustrating bit is though, that - as you said - practically all the plotholes from EP5 are filled so unless they come up with a brandnew story for a second season, I'm afraid the "Tales" have been told. :(
  • edited August 2010
    @seibert
    you've been fooled around already. there's no episode 6 lol.

if u want to know the details... email Telltale support XD
  • edited August 2010
    @seibert
    you've been fooled around already. there's no episode 6 lol.

if u want to know the details... email Telltale support XD

You're just mad because you can't find it either.
  • edited August 2010
    Uhm, why are there eight pages of posts on this topic? :o
  • edited August 2010
    Because they are instructions on how to unlock the secret 6th episode of Tales, which by the way, is the most awesome and epic episode Telltale has ever made!
  • edited August 2010
    if you play episode 6 backwards it gives you instructions how to get ep 7
  • edited August 2010
    This has gone too far XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.