Main Villain in the Devil's Playhouse?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
So after that episode we're left wondering...will there be a main villain and if so who will it be? Vote above ^

OH SPOILERS BELOW PROBABLY :o

Comments

• edited July 2010
    There are a lot of possibilities to this one, even familiar characters might surprise us somehow.
  • edited July 2010
    Ugh i cant vote on this one it is hard to guess. unlike season one after reality 2.0 it was kinda obvious who it was. Season 2 did have uss guessing but that was just for our fan service by having those guys die.
    By the way i honestly dont think it will be skunkape you saw how scared and a wimp in 304 plus
    he was kidnapped and maybe killed by the sam clones
  • edited July 2010
    My money's still on the Narrator. We're still not sure what his deal is.
  • edited July 2010
    The City That Dares Not Sleep? I'm calling it - it's going to be the Sandman!
  • edited July 2010
    im guessing max is the villain lool XD who knew
  • edited July 2010
    I wouldn't be surprised if Skunkape is actually an ally during 305.

As for the final villain; I would guess Junior.
  • edited July 2010
    I say Harry Moleman.

He's a moleman, he's acting as if he doesn't know about toys of power, he probably has a curse of his own, and always made people assume he's a useless peon.

Why not?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2010
    "Other"-vote from me, because the main villain is, of course,

S
    aaaaaaaaaaaataaaaaannnnn!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I say Harry Moleman.

He's a moleman, he's acting as if he doesn't know about toys of power, he probably has a curse of his own, and always made people assume he's a useless peon.

Why not?

AND the molemen are the only people that can stand up against the elder gods!
  • edited July 2010
    I guess I'll guess Girl Stinky or Spaceball, but it could also be someone nobody would expect, likethe Narrator. If it was Harry, well, could you blame him?
  • edited July 2010
    bluster blaster. that's the true reason bosco abandoned him. and when he returns to warn us, it's too late, and to defeat him, sam launches him into space, where he goes "THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!"
  • edited July 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I guess I'll guess Girl Stinky or Spaceball, but it could also be someone nobody would expect, likethe Narrator. If it was Harry, well, could you blame him?

Spaceball? I know it wasn't Brookes best work but villain?
  • edited July 2010
    Everyone now trusts skun'kape?
  • edited July 2010

I think Skunkape still has secrets to hide but I don't think he will turn out to be the main villain.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    I think Skunkape still has secrets to hide but I don't think he will turn out to be the main villain.

i think he'll either be sent home or killed in this episode
  • edited July 2010
    i think he'll either be sent home or killed in this episode

Toys are all gone, no need for him anymore.

I think the main villain will be like 304's, we'll either never guess who it is or it is indeed Max or The Narrator.
  • edited July 2010
    Junior will be the main villain.
  • edited July 2010
    I get the impression I am the only one...
  • edited July 2010
    Its SAL!
    He was always near the toybox! Working on Straight street, where the toybox was hidden!
    Working at the museum where the toybox was stored!
    Working at the docks where the toybox was stashed!
    He wants it! And now that its destroyed he'll do....SOMETHING!
  • edited July 2010
    I think the big question we have to be looking at to determine the main villain.

Who has something to gain from stuff that has happened?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.