when is 305 out

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Needs to be released next week - the 31st is Metroid Day.
  • edited August 2010
    Last time they released it on a Tuesday, and that's also when the PSN store updates. So, it's either next week or they'll surprise us with it tomorrow.

And quit saying it'll come next month; TTG's episodes come month after month after month, and I've never seen an episode coming out the second-next month.
  • edited August 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    Last time they released it on a Tuesday, and that's also when the PSN store updates. So, it's either next week or they'll surprise us with it tomorrow.

And quit saying it'll come next month; TTG's episodes come month after month after month, and I've never seen an episode coming out the second-next month.

Cultue Shock - Situation Comedy

Ice Station Santa - Moai BEtter Blues

Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood - Rise of the Pirate God
  • edited August 2010
    305 will come out on the 31st!!! PLEASE TELLTALE!!! PLEEEAASSSSSE!
  • edited August 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    305 will come out on the 31st!!! PLEASE TELLTALE!!! PLEEEAASSSSSE!

i hope they release next week or 31st !!!! its almost end of august !!! :rolleyes::cool::cool::p:p
  • edited August 2010
    It's the 17th of August. Hardly the end of the month. Besides, 305 will be out when it's ready. You wouldn't want a rushed, unfinished game just for the sake of getting it earlier now, would you? Thought so.
  • edited August 2010
    It's looking more and more like it will be released on the 31st. Expect announcements within the next week... or it may not be released until September.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.