Is there any possibility at all that this game will continue?

Hullo,

I know there's a couple a threads about whether we like this game, polls about turning into a full series & all, but I would like to get a more direct answer, if at all possible.

Did it sell well enough to continue? Does the possibility exist to keep this going? I don't care when, I just wanna know if maybe or not at all.

I haven't enjoyed a Telltale game this much since Sam & Max's season 2.

Muchos Grassy ass.

Cheers!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I hope it will. Loved the atmosphere, the comic and those funny red gnomes!:)
  • edited August 2010
    DaleCooper wrote: »
    I haven't enjoyed a Telltale game this much since Sam & Max's season 2.

So... the only thing you look for in a game is whether or not it's 100% mouse-controlled then, cool.
  • edited August 2010
    So... the only thing you look for in a game is whether or not it's 100% mouse-controlled then, cool.

This is a pretty cool game, though, isn't it? I just know you agree with me.

I'd really like the full season. Bet you would, too.
  • edited August 2010
    DaleCooper wrote: »
    This is a pretty cool game, though, isn't it? I just know you agree with me.

I'd really like the full season. Bet you would, too.

I do like it, I just felt like being annoying. :p
  • edited August 2010
    I'm assuming Cooper likes it because of the reason his username is Dale Cooper.
  • edited August 2010
    Telltale is still working on porting the pilot to iPhone, iPad and WiiWare. I'm guessing they won't make up their mind until after they see how it does there.
  • edited August 2010
    i just want the character to be able to be able to be moved by me
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i just want the character to be able to be able to be moved by me

Don't be so selfish and controlling!
  • edited August 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Don't be so selfish and controlling!

POWER!! UNLIMITED POWER!!
    ...that was random
  • edited August 2010
    You know, I didn't even notice during the game I didn't directly control Tethers. And it didn't bother me one bit. So as far as I'm concerned the status quo works fine.
  • edited August 2010
    I could picture Telltale doing more episodes with this guy, so lets see how it does first.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.