The City That Dares Not Sleep Trailer!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Stinky the queen of the sam clones
  • edited August 2010
    I think we might see a battle between Sal and Skunkape. After all, Skunkape is obsessed with Stinky and in the trailer, he's seen on that same control panel place. The two will FIGHT FOR STINKY'S LOVE! FIGHT! FIGHT!
  • edited August 2010
    kane wrote: »
    Stinky the queen of the sam clones

She'll have a chain of Doggleganger-run Stinky's when all is said and done.
  • edited August 2010
    That music...OH THAT MUSIC.

Please pleaaaase Telltale, release that one track, just that one. I'll still buy the soundtrack if you do it!! But I must have it!!

The music is awesome, but I have a feeling that it's actually a collection of different tracks mixed together just for the trailer.
  • edited August 2010
    Originally posted by queen_of_the_lobsters
    If you remember the end of "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls," Stinky wakes up abandoned on the Clone Control Panel.

I do remember that. The lift is still up there. In the trailer, Flint punches a minion upwards, and the minion falls through the space where the lift is meant to be. Although I think someone is telling her to do something, it looks like she is looking at someone. Possibly Skun-ka'pe...
  • edited August 2010
    Except for the 301 part, I don't think so.

Probably end "battle" I agree with those who said that... (the 301-304 part)
    The 305 music sounds like... the office?
  • edited August 2010
    toa1995 wrote: »
    Well someone wants Max dead. (Whoever that is also probably put the future vision in the ally, and is also superball's superior)

This guy got a point. Who DID put the Future Vision in the alley? It can't just spontaniously appear the same time Sam & Max are kicked out of their office. Whoever DID put it there must be the main villian of Season 3!
  • edited August 2010
    JasonDK wrote: »
    This guy got a point. Who DID put the Future Vision in the alley? It can't just spontaniously appear the same time Sam & Max are kicked out of their office. Whoever DID put it there must be the main villian of Season 3!

woah :eek: i didnt think about that ..... the guy is right someone wants max to be dead .. heres the characters for season 3

Dr norington - dead/guess
    mr paperguy (forgot the name) - died
    Max- turned into monster
    charlie hoe tip (puppet) - died along with the toybox
    sam-muk- died
    skunk ape- hes gone somewhere we dont know :D
    skunk ape minnions- do i have to ask?? (fighting with flint paper)
    mama basco- got new body
    nefretidi- i dont know what happened to her after episode 3 :confused:
    2 moles that gaurded the toybox- i dont know either after episode 3
    sam clones - i think they are gonna be useful in episode 5
    sameth - turned into skeletons
    maximus-him too :p
    superball- helping i guess ( episode 5 trailer)
    henry-i guess he died because the liberty's head fell down and its really high up there (yeah i think)
    Narrator-how the hell i supposed to know??
    flint- well hes good i guess
    girl stinkey- texing/loves sal
    grandpa stinkey- hes doing something ... right??
    sal-i dont know about him(died or alive??)
    thats it :D
  • edited August 2010
    Mr. Paperguy, Henry Moleman and Nefretidi. :p
  • edited August 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    Dr norington
    mr paperguy
    charlie hoe tip
    sam-muk
    skunk ape
    skunk ape minnions
    mama basco
    nefretidi
    henry
    girl stinkey
    grandpa stinkey

Gotta love how some people shows the great amount of respect which your carefully thought, strictly worked on and in the end greatly executed piece of fiction deserves.
  • edited August 2010
    I heard Avel mention memory storage and thought maybe with Max's powerful new abilities it may involve making his memories corporeal in some puzzles.
  • edited August 2010
    my thoughts on sal are thus:
    1. sal is like the best character they've added.
    b. it was pretty gross when him and girl stinky were lip locking.
    and gamma, if sal doesn't get some sort of better death than the 5 second mourning he got and then shoved to the side, that will suck.
    that is all.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.