Favourite lines from 305

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Sam:I better stop talking until I can make Sybil believe I actually care about this whole "parenting" thing.
    Sybil:REAL sincere, Sam!

I'll post more as soon as I remember them.
  • edited September 2010
    Maimtrons: If you like it you should've put a ring on it, if you like it you should've put a ring on it...

And it actually fits the rythim o__o
  • edited September 2010
    I believe I already dedicated an ENTIRE GIANT THREAD to do this. (Link is in my signature.)
  • edited September 2010
    Superball: "Did that rooster just lay an egg? I desperately wanted to see that sir, ask him if he will do it again please!"
  • edited September 2010
    Superball: "Did that rooster just lay an egg? I desperately wanted to see that sir, ask him if he will do it again please!"

This! :D Totally forgot about that.
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    When was this one?
    Ask Superball to turn around for the second time.

(paraprasing:)
    "I am inpervious to your bullets!"
    "This is it. Next time I only take a case against enemies that get hurt by bullets."
  • edited September 2010
    The entire halftime conversation with the Narrator was just masterful writing! This is smart, insightful and funny stuff.

I replayed line after line in amazement! I even wrote down a sentence at the time, so this is just a slightly more accurate version of what Falanca already posted:

Narrator:
    "I am the manifestation of the superego of a psychic rabbit detective, mutated into a gigantic beast by a toybox filled with toys from another dimension.
    Sometimes, the simplest answer is the correct one."
  • edited September 2010
    Fake Max: Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra
    Granpa Stinky: Bah, Blasted, that's an Irish Lullaby!

Fake Max's: Come play with us Granpa, we will whisper sweet stories from the congressional record.

Sam: What do Nightmares taste like?
    Max: Pepsi! (made better because I was drinking it at the time)
  • edited September 2010
    When you ask Satan for the second time if he wants to join to the rescue party.

-I don't know if you get it, but I'm kinda bad.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.