Jared Emerson-Johnson Should Go on Tour

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Seriously, I would pay large amounts of money to see this guy's music performed live.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    you know what, I think I would too. That's a darn good idea.
  • edited September 2010
    world tour baby!
  • edited September 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    world tour baby!

Hell yeah! He needs to go EVERYWHERE!
  • edited September 2010
    possible tour list:
    all the states twice, one in north and south,
    160 venues in england,
    50 france,
    50 germany,
    6 italy
    and at the end starts all over.
  • edited September 2010
    And it'd be even better if they get William Kasten and David Nowlin to do linking narration in between the songs.

No, I'm not asking for too much. :D
  • edited September 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    possible tour list:
    all the states twice, one in north and south,
    160 venues in england,
    50 france,
    50 germany,
    6 italy
    and at the end starts all over.

Because lord knows that's all the countries people live in.
  • edited September 2010
    I think he should have his own section in the Video Games Live concert series, but that's just me.
  • edited September 2010
    And it'd be even better if they get William Kasten and David Nowlin to do linking narration in between the songs.

No, I'm not asking for too much. :D

"Sam and Max Hit The Road -- The Musical"
  • edited September 2010
    Randulf wrote: »

The mind races with the possibilities...

...all of them bad...
  • edited September 2010
    Zeek wrote: »
    I think he should have his own section in the Video Games Live concert series, but that's just me.
    They have one of those?
    YES!
  • edited September 2010
    The Devil's Playhouse - Live.

I'd pay to see that.
  • edited September 2010
    Yes. This.
  • edited September 2010
    I agree. I'd pay to see him perform as well.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Better to have him where he is at the moment. He's NEEDED right now. They can't possibly get Alan Silvestri to compose another BTTF story, and having JEJ's inventiveness meet Silvestri's familiar source material could make for one of the greatest score of all times. ;)

That world tour can wait; but I seriously hope JEJ will be featured in at least one of the video game concerts that, for some reason, have become rather frequent in Germany. The GamesCom opening concert might pay him his dues... next year. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    They have one of those?
    You've never heard of Video Games Live?

http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=home

It's a concert series dedicated to showcasing video game music, helping bring awareness to popular video game soundtracks.

Look up some of their videos on YouTube. They have some really amazing stuff going on in that concert, like the intermission where former LucasArts sound designers got together and played their favorite themes from Grim Fandango and Monkey Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6cVT_1kfc

They have sections in their concerts devoted to big game titles, mostly done in suite format. So there's a Zelda suite, a Mario Suite, a Sonic Suite, even a Final Fantasy suite.
  • edited September 2010
    Better to have him where he is at the moment. He's NEEDED right now. They can't possibly get Alan Silvestri to compose another BTTF story, and having JEJ's inventiveness meet Silvestri's familiar source material could make for one of the greatest score of all times. ;)

That world tour can wait; but I seriously hope JEJ will be featured in at least one of the video game concerts that, for some reason, have become rather frequent in Germany. The GamesCom opening concert might pay him his dues... next year. ;)

I'd like to see him play live ANYWHERE. Provided the videos eventually showed up on YouTube.

If it's anything like his Waiting for Godot musical, I'd be all for it. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.