2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Sal: Seth Rogen
    A. Papierwaite: Robert Downey Jr.
    Voice of Dr. Norrington: Woody Allen

Ah that'd work a treat actually.
  • edited September 2010
    At least not if Telltale can get an other-end deal with our old pal Universal Studios. I could probably help Telltale persuade them. Of course, We'd need a little help from everyone's friends: Ulysses, Benjamin, and Andrew. ;)

And a little help from Smith and Wesson.
  • edited September 2010
    Well maybe pixar can do awsome things, ok always do amazing things, but is not the style of sam and max characters,who i adore in their own and very diferent style of doing things, as an example, love for guns and violence, wrong for pixar, i really think even pixar knows that they would just kill this characters, and i had sown an interviwe with steve purcell, when he says "i think pixar will be fine with out sam and max" when the guy making the interviwe ask hem about the posibility of a movie, maybe some one ealse could make a movie of sam and max...like dream works, they have more a adult and adolecent humor on some of their mouvies, like shrek, but as universal is working naw with telltale on the back to the future game, it will be great that they work together on the future, (with steve offcourse)for a movie 8D. And im agree with player 2, David Nowlin and William Kasten are the best. If they change the voices it would be ok too, as they were good voice actors and saund similar, even when i really like the voices of telltale and are my favorite voices for sam and max, i just hate that celebritis are taking the plases of people that actualy has more talent for voice acting and work on their lifes to be a profesional on it, is not the same to be a voice actor than to be an actor, as a voice actor you have to give to the progection of the voices gestures that the actor usually makes on real life with hes face and body ,offtenly the actor are not able to do that kaind of tounes and voice works,because they didnt worked like that feelings, even when he or she is an exelent actor, im not sershing a celebrity as jhonny depp or tom hanks when i see an animated movie, and thats like the only point of puting celebritis making the voice of characters, ):[ i hate that, that people watch the movie thinking on the damn celebrity, im more like sershing the character and who can give it to the public, the voice actor has to make us forget he is on ther, so we can only see sam or max, that kaind of stuffs, not making the character the actor and stoll the character, sorry as a fan of the voice acting i hate the start sistem on the voice acting for animation. Are ther exeptions offcourse, for example Robin Williams on the genie of aladin xD. But again...im rambling a lot and i could rambling a lot more if i continue xD.
  • edited September 2010
    Personally I dont see an official S+M movie ever coming to frutation, in part because, as noted their moral ground is not the most stable in the world... Though I'd love to see it happen, it would likely be a B (or worse) movie picked up by some small Independent filmmaker and would be handled very poorly.

I think the fans who know their way around a drawing board or a 3D animation program should band together and see what can be done. Tho I don't know Purcel's stance on fan-made content, I would think it would be better than what most producers would do.........

Edit:
    as for VAs, I like the TTG cast, I dont understand why everyone is so attached to the HtR VAs... and as long as the voices were close I could care less who they were...
  • edited September 2010
    i would like this to be a cartoon movie =D
    if they made this real life movie it would be weird and pointless
    and WTF is everything in 3-D now ??? im getting sick of 3-D.... oh well XD (i dont have to see it in 3-D) =P
  • edited September 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    and WTF is everything in 3-D now ??? im getting sick of 3-D.... oh well XD (i dont have to see it in 3-D) =P

Faster. Cheeper. Easier.
    I agree, I prefer hand-drawn animation 95% of the time (5% being when it's Sci-Fi and CGI looks more futuristic) but it's a dieing art now...
  • edited September 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    Faster. Cheeper. Easier.
    I agree, I prefer hand-drawn animation 95% of the time (5% being when it's Sci-Fi and CGI looks more futuristic) but it's a dieing art now...

Not 3-D CGI animation, CGI animation shown in 3D.

It's an honest mistake.
  • edited September 2010
    Pixar could take a page from other animation studios. Despicable Me was GREAT.
  • edited September 2010
    Not 3-D CGI animation, CGI animation shown in 3D.

It's an honest mistake.

oh, sorry, my bad - I hardly ever watch trailers so I forget the proliferance of modern "IN 3D!!" versions.

In that case the answer is even simpler: it's a popular Gimmick ("OMFG! 3D!!!") and that's all.
  • edited September 2010
    crfh wrote: »
    Pixar could take a page from other animation studios. Despicable Me was GREAT.

I thought that too.
  • edited September 2010
    Faster. Cheeper. Easier.

yeah true =)
    not all of art is dieing look at princess and the frog its art and its been a while since they made a Disney made of art or hand drawn :D:D
    well look at the Simpson movie and it was hand drawn or animated :rolleyes::rolleyes: so then why not sam and max in animated cartoon movie?? :D:D
  • edited September 2010
    How about this? Why not the sam and max movie be 2D animated? There hasnt been any of that in awhile. And besides it would be fun to look at.
  • edited September 2010
    Leplaya wrote: »
    How about this? Why not the sam and max movie be 2D animated? There hasnt been any of that in awhile. And besides it would be fun to look at.

contract it out to Japan, make it an Anime! :D lol
  • edited September 2010
    contract it out to Japan, make it an Anime! :D lol
    I find an anime of Sam and max rather werid but I dont think it would work though, but I think that Japan might make max perverted for some reason lol.
  • edited September 2010
    but I think that Japan might make max perverted for some reason lol.

Hate to spoil the franchise for you, but he's already perverted... :p
  • edited September 2010
    Anime Max: Give him cat ears and make him wear a skirt.
  • edited September 2010
    I want fanart of that.
  • edited September 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I want fanart of that.
    i made somthing,i alredy show it on the forum of fanart, so i will just post the link this time :) http://gilau.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d25a23u but honestly i would hate to see sam and max as an anime xD, i like anime a lot, but the japanise humor can be sometimes to diferent, i hate power puff girls z :/ is so wierd on my eyes.
  • edited September 2010
    I'd love to see it 2D too, but it's more expensive. I'll settle for whatever can be done :D
  • edited September 2010
    Wait. A 2D movie is more expensive?!

Anyways, I'd love to see CGI movie featuring our favorite dog and rabbity thing.

Just not by Pixar. Pixar is a great company and all but with them being owned by Disney.... *gulp*.

Disney would probally make it EXTREMELY kid-friendly and use the franchise to make a huge load of monies.
  • edited September 2010
    isco wrote: »
    Wait. A 2D movie is more expensive?!

Anyways, I'd love to see CGI movie featuring our favorite dog and rabbity thing.

Just not by Pixar. Pixar is a great company and all but with them being owned by Disney.... *gulp*.

Disney would probally make it EXTREMELY kid-friendly and use the franchise to make a huge load of monies.

Not always. Disney let Jerry Bruckheimer do Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was PG-13. Why not have an animated feature with the same rating?
  • edited September 2010
    Not always. Disney let Jerry Bruckheimer do Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was PG-13. Why not have an animated feature with the same rating?

Because its *Animated* and as we all know "animation is for kids" *eyeroll* discounting a few well-hidden references snuck in here an there, disney has completely forgotten this...
  • edited September 2010
    Because its *Animated* and as we all know "animation is for kids" *eyeroll* discounting a few well-hidden references snuck in here an there, disney has completely forgotten this...

We COULD try Universal Studios, you know. There is the big deal.
  • edited September 2010
    Do I have to mention a Toon rabbit(Roger}? That had a buttload of hidden stuff in it. Anyways, the studio that should do either a sam and max movie or a new show should have to be something that can do justice to the comic.
  • edited September 2010
    Do I have to mention a Toon rabbit(Roger}? That had a buttload of hidden stuff in it. Anyways, the studio that should do either a sam and max movie or a new show should have to be something that can do justice to the comic.

WFRR was a joint-venture and most of the animation was WB iirc. Disney has since gone downhill in that department and we all know it...
  • edited September 2010
    Speaking of which, this one's fake, but pretty awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndz5QjJVBy4
  • edited October 2010
    No none of the films you mentioned were bad but the voice acting was just a low point for me, hearing their voices is just erksome to me and I like hearing a good voice actor over a celebraty.

I agree. Whenever I hear a celebrity I know in a game or movie (Brutal Legend and Cars are two examples) I'm only really hearing that particular actor or actress, and I start to not pay so much attention to the character itself.
  • edited October 2010
    i would be a good sammun-mak
  • edited October 2010
    If anything, I think another TV series would be more likely. Preferably one not targeted towards children.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.