I'm not sure if this a good idea for TTG!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Its because of it being out of their comfort zone that makes this an exciting game.... it has so much potential.
  • edited November 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Its because of it being out of their comfort zone that makes this an exciting game.... it has so much potential.

10 points for truth.

Jurassic Park will be awesome, that I have no doubt about because well...It'll be different than most of the games, because as they've said it will be new and I think Jurassic Park will definitely be out there.
  • edited November 2010
    Do you remember the time when the Jurassic Park-franchise was trying to contain the most accurate and up-to-date depiction of dinosaurs?

Anyway:

2mpfkfn.jpg

*stares in the skies and whistles*

What? I think dinosaurs DID wear daisy dukes and had blonde hair.....
  • edited November 2010
    Telltale making a Jurassic Park game is the best idea in a happy and long history of great ideas.

Period.
  • edited November 2010
    I've been looking forward to see serious and suspenseful-type games from Telltale for a while. I'm sick of all the straight comedy. We got a good game with Puzzle Agent and I'm just as excited for Jurassic Park in this respect.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm excited about this game, any pre-release scerenshots or trailers?
  • edited November 2010
    And it's a wonderful opportunity for Telltale because it gives them a chance to tell a story that is more realistic and doesn't hinge on completely absurd situations and characters (and yes, I realize how strange it is to say that about a story with dinosaurs in it).

Well, we're closer to bringing back dinosaurs(even if it's only by reverse engineering birds) than we are to, say, building a time machine out of a DeLorean.

And I will say this. While not every JP game in the past has been gold(The SNES JP game for example), there have been some good ones. The Lost World for PS1 and Operation Genesis for example. So there's less of a stigma attached to picking up the Jurassic Park license for making a game from it than for Back to the Future. So, here's hoping that TT adds another in the line of good JP games since they're already showing that they may make the first really GOOD Back to the Future game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.