Max Is Not a Cat

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    That would explain the self-hating platypus alien brain from 301 having the same powers as him. And his ability to breathe underwater.

He's also an amphibian, as stated in 203.

Plus I don't think Sammun-Mak has a link to platypusses, you know, at least we think there might be a similarity between people having the gift o__o
  • edited September 2010
    Ya know, as much fun as we've all had on this thread, I do want to point out, Player_2, that it's generally not a good idea to get back-up from friends/strangers-on-the-internet (is there a difference?) to tell someone they're wrong about something. Kinda comes across as a jerkish move, ya know? I don't recommend actually showing him/her the thread, or telling them what was said here (except the absolutely true parts about Max being a platypus, a kangaroo, and a deranged Hello Kitty)
  • edited September 2010
    Nagaoka wrote: »
    Ya know, as much fun as we've all had on this thread, I do want to point out, Player_2, that it's generally not a good idea to get back-up from friends/strangers-on-the-internet (is there a difference?) to tell someone they're wrong about something. Kinda comes across as a jerkish move, ya know? I don't recommend actually showing him/her the thread, or telling them what was said here (except the absolutely true parts about Max being a platypus, a kangaroo, and a deranged Hello Kitty)

Oh relax, we're not /b/.
  • edited September 2010
    Nagaoka wrote: »

Oh, don't worry. I know it seems like a jerkish thing to do, but he actually dared me to do it, and he knows this thread exists and specifically asked me to tell him what people said and all that jazz. I'm not a TOTAL monster. He thinks it's funny.
  • edited September 2010
    I just remembered another videogame series featuring an anthropomorphic "rabbity-thing."

klonoa.png

You think he and Max could be related? I've heard people refer to Klonoa as a cat as well, though it's never really clear what kind of animal he's supposed to be. :)

Sam & Max go to Phantomile fanfics pls
  • edited September 2010
    Epic Kiwi wrote: »
    I just remembered another videogame series featuring an anthropomorphic "rabbity-thing."

klonoa.png

Oh yeah?

Well, this one's even rabbit-ier!

CreamTheRabbit.gif

Egh.. no, too cute.
  • edited September 2010
    0xym0ron wrote: »
    Oh yeah?

Well, this one's even rabbit-ier!

CreamTheRabbit.gif

Egh.. no, too cute.

Oh mercy, now I suddenly crave hot Max/Klonoa/Cream action. Anonymous plz deliver....
    Whoops wrong thread!:rolleyes:

jk
  • edited September 2010
    He's a hyper-kinetic-rabbity-thing, for Pete's Sake.

Don't ever use the "B" word around Max...
  • edited September 2010
    scollege wrote: »
    He's a hyper-kinetic-rabbity-thing, for Pete's Sake.

Don't ever use the "B" word around Max...

Banang
  • edited September 2010
    ...Am I the only one feeling tempted to draw Max as a cat because of this topic?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.