Please welcome Amy Lukima, your new Customer Service Representative

edited December 2010 in Game Support
We're very excited to announce that we've brought on the very awesome and talented Amy Lukima to take over the Customer Service Representative position here at Telltale Games. She'll be the point person for all of your customer service needs.

She's 'Amy Lukima' on our forums - let's all give her a warm welcome and make her feel at home!

Welcome Amy!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Welcome to Telltale Amy!
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2010
    That's great news. Welcome Amy!
  • edited October 2010
    Hello, Amy. Welcome. I'm new here, too.
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome Amy. This is your home, and you know... 'issue-36552' is not gonna be solved by itself... So, here is your first assignment. March!
    I know I'm too harsh for the beginning :P
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome to the FUTURE!
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome to the Zombie Factory...eh, I mean Telltale, Amy!
  • edited October 2010
    You have a lot of work ahead of you, Amy.
  • edited October 2010
    Greetings, citizen.
  • edited October 2010
    Hi everyone! I can't wait to get to know all of you. I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park and BTTF so when I'm not answering support requests you'll probably find me commenting over there.
  • edited October 2010
    And thanks again …
  • edited October 2010
    Hi there! Hope you have fun in your new job!
  • edited October 2010
    Dear Amy,

You will notice a lot of requests to be a mod. Those are from me. You can ignore them. I'm just poking fun at my old self and his annoying habits. (Unless, of course, you'd actually consider. Then in all case, take them seriously.) Also, welcome to the team. Hopefully we'll meet in person in say... five years?
    Congratulations!

Tom Pravetz
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome to the jungle Amy, last two people in your position died of questions-overdose, hope you are stronger and can stand our rhythm =)

We are not bad people, just annoying as scratching your ass with guybrush new hand!
  • edited October 2010
    Welcome Amy!
  • edited November 2010
    Welcome, Amy!
  • edited November 2010
    Hey, Amy. Just wanted to thank you again for all your wonderful customer support (and like I promised, I pre-ordered BttF...tell everyone at Telltale that's YOUR sale right there).
  • edited November 2010
    Amy is really a nice name, i like you, no matter what!
  • edited November 2010
    Hello Amy!

Any TellTale employee is awesome in mah book.
  • edited November 2010
    Ohayo Emi! Don't forget that you're pretty lucky since you're working for possibly the most friendly game developing company in this decade.
  • edited November 2010
    Welcome! Good luck in your new role!
  • edited November 2010
    Helllooooooo Amy.
  • edited November 2010
    Hiya, Amy. Welcome aboard, and good luck. =D
  • edited November 2010
    hello Amy 8D!
  • edited November 2010
    Good luck this weekend with the Steam indie pack Amy - I feel sorry for you and Nvidia 400 series users :)
  • TEiTEi
    edited November 2010
    I'm a little late, but welcome! I'm new here myself, and you've already been a big help to us. XD
  • edited December 2010
    TEi wrote: »
    I'm a little late, but welcome! I'm new here myself, and you've already been a big help to us. XD

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.