2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    BWA.jpg

This looks damn cool.
  • edited December 2010
    BWA.jpg

This looks damn cool.

Oh oh oh, that is looking HOT. Nzdjh at his best!

I will package up the backpack and upload it tomorrow for everyone to download. Then i will start on Docs glasses!
  • edited December 2010
    31324732.jpg

and

20080529-jhdik81jsphs423e1be7xcidfi.jpg

Would be my thoughts. Biffs Cane and The Time control clock. Sorry I dont have the skills to make a render of TF2 stuff.. Only work with Poser 3d and so and dont have any models to add the BTTF type stuff on. =/
  • edited December 2010
    docsglasses01.jpg

docsglasses02.jpg

I decided to hold off uploading the backpack until i finish Docs glasses. Seeing as its such a small project i don't see me spending much time on it so expect a release tomorrow.
  • edited December 2010
    Some ideas for Team Fortress 2 Items from Back to the Future The game:

Kid Tannen`s Revolver For The Spy (Maybe a reskin for current revolver or for L`Etranger)

31663615.png

MartyMcFly`s WalkMan for Scout or All classes (Like Earbuds but old, and in torso a walkman)

1:
    scoutcpia.png

2:
    tf2scoutcpia.png

I know, the resolution and the montages are not good, but its only a quick idea how it is, and, i made all it in 3, maybe 4 minutes. It is only to see the idea...
  • edited December 2010
    Some ideas for Team Fortress 2 Items from Back to the Future The game:

Kid Tannen`s Revolver For The Spy (Maybe a reskin for current revolver or for L`Etranger)

31663615.png

MartyMcFly`s WalkMan for Scout or All classes (Like Earbuds but old, and in torso a walkman)

1:
    scoutcpia.png

2:
    tf2scoutcpia.png

I know, the resolution and the montages are not good, but its only a quick idea how it is, and, i made all it in 3, maybe 4 minutes. It is only to see the idea...

Haha, those headphones look great. The revolver might be a cool item too! We are finishing up the pack here, i am working on the texture for the brain wave analyzer. Once i have that up and running i could probably get those headphones + walk man done. Couple that along side Biffs extendo-bat for the scout and we might have a complete pack!
  • edited December 2010
    He-he great, hey, if you need help whit the textures, I can help you, I'm a texture artist, I don't make any course but, I was created much textures few years ago for GTA Vice City and the mod of Back to the Future for the GTA:VC, I was make is to be real, new HUD etc, and today I make textures for TF2, to be like more realists and betters then it is. I'm not a Modeler artist, I only can help whit textures, if you need some help, just call me.
    Ah, and don't think if this montages are my better work :), probably its the worst I ever made :3
    (Sorry if my English is bad, I'm not American)
  • edited December 2010
    I would be interested in Doc's Sniper Rifle from the third film, finally give the Sniper a Unique weapon then!
  • edited December 2010
    Another Idea is the Griff Tannen`s Bat from Back to the Future II, my idea is not change the model and texture, the animation too!You remember from BTTF II, Griff getting his bat and the bat growing?Change the animation of scout spinning the bat, to growing the BTTF II bat.
  • edited December 2010
    Sorry for Double-Post but, I`m making a BTTF map, its very simple, and quickly, i make in 1 hour, i think that, is not finished, only a idea too:
    bttf1.png
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry for the huge bump, but...

Doc's rifle is now released as a mod.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13972822/WinchesterRelease/DocsRifle.rar

Sure would be nice to see this ingame. Mostly because it's awesome, but also because the creator of it feels like he has been neglected, and he has hardly any of his awesome items ingame.
  • edited March 2011
    I haven't really played TF 2 since before they implemented the new features (items, skins and such) Is it worth going back to check it out for this stuff? (I play several other online shooters too)
  • edited March 2011
    I dont want anymore TF2 promo items. I want a better game. And for it to be optimized.
  • edited March 2011
    Hey guys. Feels like I haven't posted in this thread in YEARS. I have been so busy on other stuff I just haven't had time to work on anything else. Luckily I was able to put together a little something this weekend.

brainwave01.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Y_6v6A-sA

I am sure you all remember this classic hat from BTTF1. Also the textures are only in base colors right now so expect the thing to get dirtied up a bit.
  • edited March 2011
    Nice one Trey, was just about to update this thread with your stuff, but I see you've already posted it.

Telltale, you MUST get these ingame!
  • edited March 2011
    So what, hoverboard for scout? it makes him able to float? for x amount of time ? or float around all the time or something xD
  • edited March 2011
    Now I got a new random idea!Its not a weapon, not a hat!Its, weird...:

The Fluxor Shoes:

Replaces the second slot...If u use it, u will wear a new shoe (Images bellow) and will won some changes...Remember the chargin' targe of demoman? when loaded u press alt fire and you make a boost whit crit? so its like it but for scout...Wearing the Fluxor shoes, you will cant make double jumps, but, when the alt fire activated, u make a hyper-boost (like 300%-500% of speed) duration of 1 second, and in that second boost does a light explosion, then stuns every build or enemy player in the explosion radius (no damage), and in that boost time you cant shot...Different the chargin targe, in that boost time you can change direction...Look the images (Feeeeeeeeeeel the 1 minute photoshop fail):

2011031900005.png
    (If the image dont load):
    http://img708.imageshack.us/i/2011031900005.png/

Here a image from the shoe model, like a medieval iron shoe whit the flux capacitor (I make it on hammer editor lol :3):

shoesv.png
    (If the image dont load)
    http://img35.imageshack.us/i/shoesv.png/

Look if i plus all time i make to make the images, the model, to make the photoshop montages, to save the files blah blah blah... I take like 5-7 minutes...

(My English still sucks x3)
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry for a Double-Post, but now I'll show my progress of the Shoe model...Anyway I don't have much ideas about it so I need some help, My first idea was to make like a iron shoe whit the Flux Capacitor, but now I make like a Delorean...:

http://postimage.org/image/1m3tr7v0k/

(Sorry I cant upload images to show here whitout a link)

(The big cylinder are the plutonium, well, needs be like...Whit the final textures will look better)

(Another thing...I don't make whit much details because will be a very small thing)
  • edited March 2011
    I'd really like to know how I can download mods like these to the game. I'm a noob and so have no experience in mod downloading? Are there specific files etc?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.