Now available for preorder!

13»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    So I preordered over 24 hours ago, still no pre-order forum for me. Do I have to do something to make this appear?
  • edited October 2010
    Okay, I am thinking about pre-ordering this.
    What are the perks. Is 25,95 a discounted price?

Obviously I also get the Puzzle Agent game and access to that forum.
    Are there some limited items I am getting my hands on or not?
  • edited October 2010
    when will this game be released?
  • edited October 2010
    rossgentry wrote: »
    "Winter", some sources say "Sometime in December" for the PC.
  • edited October 2010
    Okay. So I did it. I just bought BttF season + Strong and Bad season(was 9,95)

I feel good now lol.
  • edited October 2010
    Start playing Puzzle Agent and Strong Bad, then!

Personally, I prefer the Sam and Max games to the Strong Bad ones, but SBCG4AP is by no means a bad choice!
  • edited October 2010
    ^
    I bought the Sam and Max Seasons yesterday for 19,95. I couldn't pass on that steal. Same with Strong and Bad. It was 9,95. Might as well get it now to avoid the risk of the discount being temporarily.

I have a lot of games to play till the release of BttF games =D.
    But I'll wait till I have my new laptop so I can play them on the best performance.

How strict is TellTale against mention of having played 3 of the games through 'PIRACY'? Automatic ban? EDIT: USE COMMON SENSE. DON'T DO IT.
  • edited October 2010
    Rule of thumb is it's a bad idea to talk about it. Don't risk it. I've seen some people warned, some people banned, some somewhat ignored(really depends on context), but it's best for everybody if you just zip it I think.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    How strict is TellTale against mention of having played 3 of the games through 'unconventional means'? Automatic ban?

Rule of thumb is, there's no need for Telltale to actually ban someone who would, because the forum members would immediately start a deathly flame war. Behold! There's ample evidence of this.
  • edited October 2010
    i played all of their games through 'unconventional means'.

i'm such a evil person. i dont deserve to live.

of course i bought every single game, i just dont like this online activation stuff.
  • edited October 2010
    I have a question to TellTale.

The Back to the Future: The Game site states in the little 'News' bar: 27 Oct 10 A look at some rare Back to the Future screen tests.

But we never got this update =(

I mean everything that's on the site was already posted there before 27th of October.
  • edited October 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    I have a question to TellTale.

The Back to the Future: The Game site states in the little 'News' bar: 27 Oct 10 A look at some rare Back to the Future screen tests.

But we never got this update =(

I mean everything that's on the site was already posted there before 27th of October.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs
  • edited October 2010
    rossgentry wrote: »
    "Winter", some sources say "Sometime in December" for the PC.

But you know how Telltale is. Technically, winter starts at the solstice in December and ends at the equinox in March, so Telltale can take a very long time indeed to release the game.
  • edited October 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    But you know how Telltale is. Technically, winter starts at the solstice in December and ends at the equinox in March, so Telltale can take a very long time indeed to release the game.
    Agreed, but as long as it's un-rushed and planned through all the way, I don't mind waiting as long as I have the new 25th Anniversary Dvds, I don't mind waiting..:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.