porker night reach for the coins

Prenote: Its not complete. I wrote it with my PC and when it's done I may or may not get myself or someone else to record it and upload it to YouTube, well maybe some reach for the stars.

TAKE OF ON THE PORKER NIGHT,
MY LIFE IS GOTTA BE SO GREAT,
IS SO WITH ALL OBJECTS!
NO POWERD UP FOR ME,
NO POWERD UP,
NO CHEATING BACK,
NOT GIVING UP,
I WILL ALSO PLAY,
IS JUST INVETORY,

I ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS!
I THINK IS LOOK VERY SLOWY,
I GONNA PLAY ALL NIGHT!
AND PORKER IN ALL NIGHT,

THE PORKER IS SO OK,
THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
I AM KEEPING GOOD THAT I KEEP ON PLAYING!
THE PORKER IS SO OK,
THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
JUST TAKE THIS THAT WE ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS... TONIGHT!

THATS RIGHT!

{THATS ALL}

I marked lines that may need rewriting.
also, this is only half the song. I'm still finishing it.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    ...what?
  • edited November 2010
    ...what?

Here Ill translate it. Pepsi is a moron.

He still is spelling it PORKER night for crying out loud

spelling lesson, it is POKER NIGHT. See no R. POKER NIGHT.
  • edited November 2010
    I can't tell if he's spelling poker with an 'r' on purpose just to see the reactions, or whether he truly believes that is the name of the game.
  • edited November 2010
    Propably he is kind of trying to imitate this he even copied the "I marked lines that may need rewriting." but didnt mark anything. I'd like to hear his voice though, I am curious about his age. And come on guys be honest: you are kind of looking forward to read what crap he is writing next arent you?
  • edited November 2010
    Actually, I am curious. Mostly to see if this guy is for real or not.
  • edited November 2010
    a redux to sonic colors theme song (why?)
  • edited November 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    a redux to sonic colors theme song (why?)
    Really, i didnt know that.

But I think that song your talking about is "the colors around me" of course that is my memory which makes me forget what show im watching while im watching it.
    EDIT:Wow i was off, its reach for the stars, which would make it plausable to be sonic colors.
  • edited November 2010
    I hope that the phrase "porker night at the ivetory" shows up somewhere in the game somehow, just for laughs
  • edited November 2010
    Take of on the Porker Night.

Wow.
  • edited November 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I hope that the phrase "porker night at the ivetory" shows up somewhere in the game somehow, just for laughs

^win
  • edited November 2010
    Except that would only feed pepsi's ego.
  • edited November 2010
    C'mon pepsi guy, why don't you sing this for us?
  • edited November 2010
    KILL IT! BURN IT! DROWN IT! BOMB IT! JUST GET RID OF THIS AWFUL TOPIC NOW!!! (I just realised he's copying the "make a parody song idea" from the guy who made one about pokerface)
  • edited November 2010
    Such garbage.
  • edited November 2010
    Oh wait, did he mistake the chips for coins, another FAIL!!!
  • edited November 2010
    pepsi is one of the most interesting trolls I've seen. Still a troll though.
  • edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »

I hate trolls.
  • edited November 2010

I'm a 100% sure he isn't a troll. He is just ignorant, unintelligent, 5, or a combination of them all.
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    kill it! Burn it! Drown it! Bomb it! Just get rid of this awful topic now!!! (i just realised he's copying the "make a parody song idea" from the guy who made one about pokerface)

i think you are hater cow!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Well if he's any of those then he is a embarrassment to my country.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm a 100% sure he isn't a troll. He is just ignorant, unintelligent, 5, or a combination of them all.

What is this thread about and what pepsi done bad, when you are talking about him like that?
  • edited November 2010
    Lower111 wrote: »
    What is this thread about and what pepsi done bad, when you are talking about him like that?

It's some parody of a sonic theme song. This guy will not shut up about sonic. I mean he sort of stopped about everything else but he won't give sonic up. Plus his grammar is absolutely atrocious. I mean it who spells it porker night for every post without noticing it and trying to fix it. Plus the "make a poker night song" idea wasn't his, someone else posted a similar topic but it was pokerface. So pepsi at this point is being just plain annoying.
  • edited November 2010
    The problem is that even when people tried to calmly and rationally talk to him, the combination of his unintelligible gibberish and his inability to listen is pissing everyone off. And he's stealing people's ideas and claiming they're his own, as koiboy pointed out.
  • edited November 2010
    Lower111 wrote: »

pepsiboy3 is a Sonic-obsessed, 13-year old Canadian. He makes posts that either copy other people's ideas, have EXTREMELY bad grammar, ask for characters TTG can't get, are extremely long and nonsensical, or all of the above. He is known to not understand what the word "copyright" means, and is a bit relentless about his ideas.

EDIT: Aww, Ninja'd(x2)
  • edited November 2010
    I doubt he is even 13. Iv'e met many respectable ones. I assume this kid is 9, the average sonic lover's age.
  • edited November 2010
    heheh, "average sonic lover's age" is fairly relative. I doubt you've seen the raging hardcore sonic fanboys that infest DeviantArt.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm a sonic lover at 16, But yeah I believe that pepsiboy is 13. I've found dumber 16 year olds, unfortunately.
  • edited November 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    heheh, "average sonic lover's age" is fairly relative. I doubt you've seen the raging hardcore sonic fanboys that infest DeviantArt.

I ignore those as they aren't lovers. They're obsessers. They buy figures, all the games, watch the show, other weird/creepy crap that they shouldn't do at that age. And they do what gabe does when he really likes a video game. *shudders*
  • edited November 2010
    There are dumb people of all ages. The internet has proven this multiple times. We're just assuming he's younger because of his poor grammar.
  • edited November 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    There are dumb people of all ages. The internet has proven this multiple times. We're just assuming he's younger because of his poor grammar.

I actually have doubts about that as bad grammar can occur in adults. Some people just don't care about making logical sentences.
  • edited November 2010
    I'd like to reiterate my interest in pespi actually doing a video. If his spoken grammar is just as bad as his written grammar, it should be amusing.
  • edited November 2010
    alright, Sonic Sucks !
  • edited November 2010
    Come on, guys. He's a troll. It's really not that hard to see.
    For instance, an ignorant person would realize that the characters he talks of aren't in it the first time they mention it. I've seen the guy post his scripts more than once, on different sites. If you think somebody can be that stupid and operate a computer at least somewhat efficiently, then you're obviously part of the reason he's here- easy trolling. In short, by god, people. It's not that hard. Stop posting in his threads if you don't like him. If you don't post in his threads and he's serious, you don't have to look at them. If he's trolling, there's no point in him staying and he leaves.
  • edited November 2010
    FFS the cake isa LIE!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    krythor wrote: »
    FFS the cake isa LIE!!!!!

troll or spam ?
  • edited November 2010
    I dunno, there are really stupid people on the internet that defy expectations. Like Chris-chan.
  • edited November 2010
    Early finding lol.Trolls were ever on world and even on internet.
  • edited November 2010
    He isn't a troll because he got upset at being insulted in which he responded: I'm not a japan, france, or something. I'm pretty sure he isn't a troll but just some nooby kid. He just spams and makes people upset and doesn't realise it. He truly believes he is coming up with good ideas.
  • edited November 2010
    He isn't a troll because he got upset at being insulted in which he responded: I'm not a japan, france, or something. I'm pretty sure he isn't a troll but just some nooby kid. He just spams and makes people upset and doesn't realise it. He truly believes he is coming up with good ideas.

That means he's delusional. If I come up with what I think is a good idea, and people inform me otherwise. I don't go on rampages after being insulted. And I don't keep repeating it over and over again.

"The definition of Insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome."
  • edited November 2010
    "The definition of Insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome."

I think he's more confused then insane. Either way someone needs to talk to him about his posts. Someone who he might actually listen to.
This discussion has been closed.