porker night reach for the coins

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    He isn't a troll because he got upset at being insulted in which he responded: I'm not a japan, france, or something. I'm pretty sure he isn't a troll but just some nooby kid. He just spams and makes people upset and doesn't realise it. He truly believes he is coming up with good ideas.

What are you, serious? Trolls respond to insults in a dumb, whiny manner all the time. What do you expect them to respond with?
  • edited November 2010
    Unfortunately there is no way to tell if he is a Troll or just stupid. I thought he slipped up here, but then someone realised he copied this from the Pokerface Parody
  • edited November 2010
    Simplemac wrote: »
    What are you, serious? Trolls respond to insults in a dumb, whiny manner all the time. What do you expect them to respond with?

What are you talking about? Trolls never respond to insults at all. Insults in fact is what they want. It is there life's goal to make people upset and insults only help prove it to him. This kid is no troll, just really dumb.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm not really sure you can say that the average Sonic the Hedgehog fan is nine years old, as that would make them negative ten years old when the first Sonic game came out.
  • edited November 2010
    Scnew wrote: »
    I'm not really sure you can say that the average Sonic the Hedgehog fan is nine years old, as that would make them negative ten years old when the first Sonic game came out.

i meant the age group. like back then it was 9 year olds but some people are like 20 and are huge fans. so yeah i guess i was wrong about that.
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Trolls never respond to insults at all.

You haven't encountered very many trolls, have you? Many of them NEVER drop character.
  • edited November 2010
    I think what he means is, "trolls don't get insulted by insults, they are fed by them." Pepsi does seem to react adversely to us, but because it's usually gibberish, it's hard to tell.
  • edited November 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    I think what he means is, "trolls don't get insulted by insults, they are fed by them." Pepsi does seem to react adversely to us, but because it's usually gibberish, it's hard to tell.

what he said.
  • edited November 2010
    Fair enough, but I'm convinced that it's all part of the act. There's little to no way "I'm not a Japan, France, or something" was a genuine outburst. And if it was, we should stop mocking, and start pitying.
  • edited November 2010
    I wish I was a Japan...

Sorry, I'm not convinved he's truly an idiot either, he's like this on several sited, including youtube and the HRWiki forums

Besides, Trolls can respond to insults as if they are insulted too.
  • edited November 2010
    I have never known a forum troll to keep up an act this long. Of course, that's generally because they're banned.
  • edited November 2010
    Scnew wrote: »
    I have never known a forum troll to keep up an act this long. Of course, that's generally because they're banned.

He hasn't done anything really that offensive yet, he's just annoying the hell out of the community.
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    Prenote: Its not complete. I wrote it with my PC and when it's done I may or may not get myself or someone else to record it and upload it to YouTube, well maybe some reach for the stars.

TAKE OF ON THE PORKER NIGHT,
    MY LIFE IS GOTTA BE SO GREAT,
    IS SO WITH ALL OBJECTS!
    NO POWERD UP FOR ME,
    NO POWERD UP,
    NO CHEATING BACK,
    NOT GIVING UP,
    I WILL ALSO PLAY,
    IS JUST INVETORY,

I ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS!
    I THINK IS LOOK VERY SLOWY,
    I GONNA PLAY ALL NIGHT!
    AND PORKER IN ALL NIGHT,

THE PORKER IS SO OK,
    THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
    I AM KEEPING GOOD THAT I KEEP ON PLAYING!
    THE PORKER IS SO OK,
    THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
    JUST TAKE THIS THAT WE ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS... TONIGHT!

THATS RIGHT!

{THATS ALL}

I marked lines that may need rewriting.
    also, this is only half the song. I'm still finishing it.
    WayneBrady wrote: »
    Prenote: Its not complete. I wrote it with my iPad and when it's done I may or may not get myself or someone else to record it and upload it to YouTube.

P poker night
    P poker night
    P poker night
    P poker night

Finally a crossover that isn't terrible
    Unlike a certain hedgehogs trip to the olympics. *(god this one is terrible)
    Cuz this ones got a giant Russian with a mini gun
    And don't forget a Lagomorph with psychic powers son. *(Just some rewording)

Oh, oh, oh
    I'll get the pot, or maybe get shot
    Oh, oh, oh

Can't wait for, can't wait for,
    Oh I can't wait for poker night,
    (Its going to be so awesome)
    Why won't they, why won't they,
    Just make a trailer for this stupid game,
    (All we have is this damn teaser)

Strong Bad-Max-Tycho Brahe-Heavy Weapons Guy,
    (P poker night)
    Strong Bad-Max-Tycho Brahe-Heavy Weapons Guy,
    (P poker night)

I want gameplay to be as good as it can be
    But dialogue will truly, surely, always reign supreme
    Cuz our poker nights would not be the same without our guns, guns
    And don't forget Tychos gameboy or Strong Bad's boxing gloves

Oh, oh, oh
    Oh, oh, oh

Can't wait for, can't wait for,
    Oh I can't wait for poker night,
    (Its going to be so awesome)
    Why won't they, why won't they,
    Just make a trailer for this stupid game,
    (All we have is this damn teaser)

I marked lines that may need rewriting.

also, this is only half the song. I'm still finishing it.

Go ahead and compare these.
  • edited November 2010
    My favorite thing is that pepsi put :confused;: in the title of the Mario and Sonic thread, like he's expecting Mario and Sonic to be there.
  • edited November 2010
    Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.