Gritty Reboot

2»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Daffy starts destroying Bugs' home and other places to get money, he succeeds and becomes powerful but now Bugs,Porky and the other looney tunes decide to get payback and go against him.

Or this could happen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeRMOOg9ztw

Jak & Daxter
  • edited July 2013
    Daxter is an alien that viaits Jak in his dreams. Jak, is the chosen one. Explosions explosions.
    (Written and directed by Michael Bay)

Wind Waker
  • edited July 2013
    (Thanks, you've basically described how Michael Bay can destroy one of my favourite Game series)

Link is a pirate who goes along the sea stealing treasure. He meets Princess Zelda who recruits Link into a gang of pirates. They get swords and go along their way to steal treasure from Ganon unaware that Ganon has began his conquest of the seas and will stop at nothing to stop the pirates.

Ratchet & Clank
  • edited July 2013
    Ratchet is the last Lombax and

The Lombax race are returned to the main dimension, only now they've turned evil. What? If
    Doctor Who
    can do this for no reason, so can I!

Shrek
  • edited July 2013
    Fiona is as evil as Lord Fraquaad and they marry and begin taking over kingdom after kingdom destroying anyone in their way.
  • edited August 2013
    I guess I'll have to leave a suggestion.

Worms
  • edited August 2013
    The Worms instead of destroying each other decide to use their weapons to take over the world.

Team Fortress 2
  • edited August 2013
    Everyone is the spy.

Spongebob Squarepants
  • edited August 2013
    Spongebob gets fired and becomes a meth addict. Patrick gets put in a mental institution, and squidward gets a brain tumor.

My Little Pony.
  • edited August 2013
    All the Ponies are murderous lesbians like in that movie Monster.

Family Guy
  • edited August 2013
    Stewie mind controls the rest of the family and turns them evil and under his control. He creates robot suits for them and the family begin taking over Quahog.

Dexter's lab
  • edited August 2013
    That already exists. Dexter.

Banjo Kazooie.
  • edited August 2013
    Kazooie eats a bad egg that warps her mind, attacking Banjo and putting him into a coma before going on a psychotic rampage and killing everything in her path. Players take control of a recently-awakened Banjo as he returns through the ruins of Spiral Mountain and beyond in an attempt to put down his beloved former partner.

Dilbert.
  • edited August 2013
    Dilbert decides his boring ass life is too depressing and throws himself out a window of the office building.

The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley (oh, God, this is gonna be funny...)
  • edited August 2013
    They kidnap The Nostalgia Critic and make him go through his toughest challenge yet. They force him to watch every single episode of Full House. He attempts an escape only for the twins to capture him once again and decide to punish him for attempting to escape by forcing him to watch every single one of their movies.

Little Big Planet
Sign in to comment in this discussion.