Spoilers In This Thread: Lines You Liked

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Ha Max asked the heavy if he knew where he could get a new gun(ironicaly this was the match after I got his lugermorph) and the heavy offered the Force-nature. When max said he would see if his local store sold that(Bosco?) the heavy said he knew a guy that could sell it to him(saxton):D
  • edited November 2010
    That Jab to Gamestop
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    That Jab to Gamestop

who said it and what did he say?
  • edited November 2010
    "Who knew cards were capable of sodomy?"
  • edited November 2010
    "Flip Flop Craaaaaaaaaahp Crooooohp. Trying to make it rhyme. See what I was doing there?"

Edit:
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    who said it and what did he say?

It was Tycho, in a conversation with Max:

Max: Hey Tycho, what the crime situation in the Pacific Northwest?
    Tycho: Sam as anywhere else, I guess. It has its douchers, but there aren't any real villains.
    Max: That's okay. Sam and I can live on an endless supply of neckless goons. Or if you know any massive corporations whose ultimate goal is to remove the joy and well being from the lives of the American Public, that'd be fine too.
    Tycho: Oh, you mean chains of used game resellers? Yeah, we've got those.
  • edited November 2010
    "Flip Flop Craaaaaaaaaahp Crooooohp. Trying to make it rhyme. See what I was doing there?"

Edit:

It was Tycho, in a conversation with Max:

Max: Hey Tycho, what the crime situation in the Pacific Northwest?
    Tycho: Sam as anywhere else, I guess. It has its douchers, but there aren't any real villains.
    Max: That's okay. Sam and I can live on an endless supply of neckless goons. Or if you know any massive corporations whose ultimate goal is to remove the joy and well being from the lives of the American Public, that'd be fine too.
    Tycho: Oh, you mean chains of used game resellers? Yeah, we've got those.
    Defenently gamestop I brought 5 games in for the bring in 5 games and get 20 bucks extra off of a game or handhel to buy a PSP and instead of that they only charged me $7 bucks off. They said the games had to be above the price of $2 and only one of my games were. If there were $2 video games I think I would be knee deep in them.
  • edited November 2010
    Something like this, not very sure how it went along,
    (Happens when heavy buys in with Iron Curtain Sasha and he loses)
    *Heavy stands up* : I WILL NOT LOSE TO THE LIKES OF LUCKY LITTLE MEN
    *Heavy flips the entire table over as everyone watches in horror*
    *Heavy picks up Iron Curtain Sasha that was lying by the table and spins the barrel, ready to fire*
    (Scene is cut abruptly and everyone gets back into their seat, everyone remains silent.)
    Heavy : Deal new hand NOW.

>:DDDDD EPIC. I want to kiss that cute bald bastard on his cute bald head.:p
  • edited November 2010
    Every time I hear the lines "Hey, dork! Hey, dork! Hey, dork!" "I assume you're talking to me" I get the Mexican Hat Dance song stuck in my head.
  • edited November 2010
    For me there's a simple one that makes me smile every time - Tycho's "chkdsk".
  • edited November 2010
    Every time I hear the lines "Hey, dork! Hey, dork! Hey, dork!" "I assume you're talking to me" I get the Mexican Hat Dance song stuck in my head.
    That's never happened with me before, but I'm sure it will now...
  • edited December 2010
    I had to pause the game for this, but I found a destroy all humans reference. When strong bad asks for hot russian spys from the heavy, he mentions a spy named natayla. That was a main character in destroy all humans 2, and a minor one in big willy unleashed.
  • edited December 2010
    Then again, if you asked me to give out 5 Russian female names, Natalya would be one of the ones that come to mind. Two of the others would be Sasha and Natascha.
  • edited December 2010
    Katana wrote: »
    Then again, if you asked me to give out 5 Russian female names, Natalya would be one of the ones that come to mind. Two of the others would be Sasha and Natascha.

True but I immediatly thought of destroy all humans.
  • edited December 2010
    My favourite was when Tycho asked Max about what happened during Chariots of the Dogs, and he starts to tell him about the whole Boscow thing, only for him to interrupt and say he meant whether or not anything happened between him and Momma Bosco.

Tycho: Maybe while Sam was in the time machine? ...you can tell me. I'll put it in the vault...deep in the vault.
    Max: (absolutely scandalized) Are you asking me if I ever schtupped Momma Bosco?
    Tycho: ...never mind.
  • edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    My favourite was when Tycho asked Max about what happened during Chariots of the Dogs, and he starts to tell him about the whole Boscow thing, only for him to interrupt and say he meant whether or not anything happened between him and Momma Bosco.

Tycho: Maybe while Sam was in the time machine? ...you can tell me. I'll put it in the vault...deep in the vault.
    Max: (absolutely scandalized) Are you asking me if I ever schtupped Momma Bosco?
    Tycho: ...never mind.

that line felt like asking if that rumor that me an her were dating was true (still not true)
  • edited December 2010
    I just wanted to say Max's lines are 300% more hilarious when he's a skeleton :D
  • edited December 2010
    crfh wrote: »
    I just wanted to say Max's lines are 300% more hilarious when he's a skeleton :D

Id ask how but Im guessing its a table so...
    Which table.
  • edited December 2010
    The "Max and Crossbones" one
  • edited December 2010
    The "Max and Crossbones" one

Hmm dont have that one yet. Ill see if I can unlock it soon.
  • edited December 2010
    I got mine after I won 17 tournaments
  • edited December 2010

I'll have to keep my eyes closed when playing with that table on...

I'll have to mash my keys in hopes of winning big, in that case.
  • edited January 2011
    It's hard for me to choose which quotes i liked, since I pretty much love everything Tycho says, especially this one:

Tycho: "I'm gonna be 100% honest with you. You should call me." ;) :D
  • edited January 2011
    Okay, just found the convo about PAX. Holy crap..."Tie-cho"..."F-in chuwero"... it's like all my dream dialogues in one conversation
  • edited January 2011
    I love Strong Bad's taking apart of Tycho too. Seriously, I'm not sure which one is more full of himself.

But yeah just in general most of the lines are pretty awesome. One of my favorites is when Heavy says "You are like dumb. Dumb like engineer trying to kill man with wrench. You must fight with weapons." particularly since he says it pretty much to everyone EXCEPT me. Also there's his other line, which while not as good, is hilarious when he rolls his eyes which happens often.
  • edited January 2011
    It's more the expression when the line in said(which can be enhanced with creepiness on a certain table):

CHEEEEEEEECK!-Max
  • edited January 2011
    "Jesus crunchy CHRIST." by Tycho.

Also, Max's notorious "Make a CALM and RATIONAL DECISION!"
  • edited January 2011
    Tycho trying to make me call if I hover over the call button.

"Call. Lest YOU be called, 'a pansy'."

and:
    "You MUST call this hobo!"

If he's referring to...

Heavy: (a bit...reproachfully? Maybe?) "My uncle is hobo."
    Max: "I LOVE hobos!"
    Strong Bad: I don't really remember, but it's the normal Strong Bad macho posturing IIRC.

I also had the one where everyone points their gun at Tycho as he gets busted out first, that was hilarious. I also suddenly realised I felt naked without a gun myself.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.