Do Steve Purcell have a email?

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
I got a question and only him can answer, there is any way to contact him?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I got a question and only him can answer, there is any way to contact him?

English isnt your native language is it?
  • edited December 2010
    He's got a whole blog at http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/.
  • edited December 2010
    If you don't mind me asking, just what is it you need to ask him? Steve does enjoy talking to fans and answering questions, but he's pretty busy working for Pixar, and I want to be sure you wouldn't be, how do I put this...harassing him.
  • edited December 2010
    What is the question? Someone at the telltale forum may know an answer
  • edited December 2010
    What's his address and telephone number?
  • edited December 2010
    What is his blood type and shoe size?
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah his phone number is 01-800-STALKMENOT
  • edited December 2010
    didnt expect so many trolls on this forum,

i have a question about a very old drawing of sam and max, he named the max gun, but pictures i found on the internet is quite hard to read some letters
  • edited December 2010
    Fair enough, why don't you show us? It's hardly a private matter
  • edited December 2010
    didnt expect so many trolls on this forum,

i have a question about a very old drawing of sam and max, he named the max gun, but pictures i found on the internet is quite hard to read some letters

I believe Max's was "Glip Glap Mamma Zama" and Sam's was "The Big Kill."
  • edited December 2010
    summer_moohooman.jpg

looks to me Glip Glip Nama Zan, some people think its Clip Clip, Zah.
  • edited December 2010
    He actually doesn't use email... He uses a complex system of placing notes on top of the front passenger wheel of his car... and he responds by taping a note to a brick that he throws through your living room window.
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    he actually doesn't use email... He uses a complex system of placing notes on top of the front passenger wheel of his car... And he responds by taping a note to a brick that he throws through your living room window.

that's so cool!
  • edited December 2010
    Well you know how eccentric artists can be... You know it has occurred to me that someone out there may believe my complete fabrication.... I was just kidding about the brick he actually uses a delivery mouse that rides the back of a carrier pigeon while blasting Ride of the Valkyries on a little boombox held by a head banging cockroach riding shotgun.... FACT! go ahead ask him if its true.
  • edited December 2010
    Wow, this would make an awkward email question.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    'tis all meant in a totally non-stalking way, guys. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Obviously...... I moved my lawn chair well within a reasonable distance from his front yard months ago :p
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    This thread leads nowhere, so I'm closing it - hope that doesn't upset you guys. On a sidenote, I've seen that Steve Purcell has opened and read this thread yesterday, but hasn't answered; we must assume that there is no interesting answer to the question raised.

LordCarnage, you are of course free to direct the question to Steve through other channels!
This discussion has been closed.