Will Burger King be it in it?! :D

Comments

• edited December 2010
    ^
    Nice. My parents are from Adana.
    You're the first other turkish guy I have met that's into adventure games(and speaks native english >.>).

/offtopic
  • edited December 2010
    Surprised that you waited for me to reveal that I am Turkish, even though my nickname is a fully Turkish word actually :l

It's not NATIVE English, it's a rare semi-success of Turkish educational system, plus self improvising. Still, thanks for the flattery.

It's strange of you to put it that way, since there ARE other Turkish people lurking around forums and successfully hide their nationality.
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    I think you guys should come taste the fast food chains in the Netherlands. There are a lot of regulations which causes them to prepare the food real well. So fries are baked real well low fat, good amount of salt etc.

And you guys are really missing out on this sauce:
    http://www.michael-schelter.de/wp-content/McD-Fritessaus-1.jpgIn the Benelux it's marketed as american fritesaus, which is funny because apparently it doesn't exist in the US.

Hmmm... maybe someday, I don't do a lot of foreign traveling. I like almost all french fries, though. Baked, fried, it's all good...

I think my favorite fries were the ones I had at the In-N-Out Burger when I went to San Fransisco. They were delicious. We don't have In-N-Out Burgers in Canada :(

Edit: Turkey, that's interesting... I didn't know that "Falanca" was Turkish, what's it mean?
  • edited December 2010
    Surprised that you waited for me to reveal that I am Turkish, even though my nickname is a fully Turkish word actually :l

I have only just noticed. I didn't know the word was written like that so it never clicked.
    And I don't think I have seen that much posts from you.

@Zeport

You should really come. All foreigners are enthusiastic about the McCroquette.
    Our Burger King is also great and owh...don't forget to try New York Pizza and Wok2Walk.
  • edited December 2010
    Zepton wrote: »
    Edit: Turkey, that's interesting... I didn't know that "Falanca" was Turkish, what's it mean?

It's a form of subject pronoun, used when you address to an assumedly-existing someone whose name is not that important, but his action is. Generally used when explaining a situation by giving an example, like saying "Imagine someone cooking some fries but applying sugar on them". To simply put, it just means "someone".
  • edited December 2010
    That's cool. "an assumingly-existing someone, who's name is not important", huh? That's actually awesome.

Eww, I don't think I'd like fries with sugar on them...
  • edited December 2010
    10050838.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    10050838.jpg

My eyes cannot unsee this.... :(
  • edited December 2010
    10050838.jpg

Oh dear god.
  • edited December 2010
    >=(
  • edited December 2010
    Where is there a Burger King again? I've never noticed one.
  • edited December 2010
    Where is there a Burger King again? I've never noticed one.

When Marty leaves Doc's lab for the first time and Power of Love starts to play, you can see that Doc's lab is right across the street from a Burger King.
  • edited December 2010
    Bttf1 when Marty gets ahold on the 4x4 with his skateboard in the beginning of the movie.

@above poster
    It's actually right next to it. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    10050838.jpg

Oh... wow... Doc "The King" Brown! That's hilarious! I love it!
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    You should really come. All foreigners are enthusiastic about the McCroquette.
    Our Burger King is also great and owh...don't forget to try New York Pizza and Wok2Walk.
    Hey there, don't let all the foreigners eat up our quality food now...:p
  • edited December 2010
    Another fellow countrymen
  • edited December 2010
    McCroquette? What is that?
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/galleries/2008/fortune/0805/gallery.royale.fortune/images/mckroket.jpg

Admittingly I never tried it. I was always afraid there would be pork meat in it, which I don't eat.
    But I have never encountered a person who didn't like it.

Also dutch BK's offer this masterpiece from time to time:
    http://www.myburger.fr/images/chroniques/grande_528_burger_king_DE_X-tra_Long_Chili_Cheese_01.jpg

Maybe you have it too?
  • edited December 2010
    Nope. But then, even if we did have it here, I wouldn't see it, I don't eat at Burger King very often.
  • edited December 2010
    The newest craze that hit my country (for over some years, actually, but still the newest) is the Steakhouse Burger (minus bacon). I believe it's called Angus Burger in some other countries.

Well. It pwns.
  • edited December 2010
    We do have that one, and it varies what they call it. I was disappointed when they dropped the one that had three kinds of cheese though.
  • edited December 2010
    We do have that one, and it varies what they call it. I was disappointed when they dropped the one that had three kinds of cheese though.

o__________o

Want.
  • edited December 2010
    As I said though, they dropped it. I hate it when they introduce something incredibly awesome but have that nice little thing at the end: "Available for a limited time only". Sort of like Jack in the Box's macaroni-n-cheese bites.
  • edited December 2010
    We don't have Jack in the Box here. Or Carl Jr. Or Wendy's. Am I missing a big deal?
  • edited December 2010
    Well, I like Jack in the Box on some occasions, Carls Jr on others, but I haven't been to a Wendy's in years so I can't comment on that one. I'd eat at either Jack or Carls before McDonalds though.
  • edited December 2010
    Please, I'd eat at a Chinese dog restaurant before McDonald's.
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    This.
    I have been laying off on mcD for a long time too now.
  • edited December 2010
    I think I need a McArbys sandwich.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    But... the CURLY FRIES...?!?

(Has this turned into a fast food discussion?)
  • edited December 2010
    I think so Vaina. :p
  • edited December 2010
    I hate it when they introduce something incredibly awesome but have that nice little thing at the end: "Available for a limited time only".
    That sucks yeah. Like the Magnum that had 2 layers of chocolate and a chocolate filling instead of vanilla they usually have. That was so good, but limited time too :(.
  • edited December 2010
    That sucks yeah. Like the Magnum that had 2 layers of chocolate and a chocolate filling instead of vanilla they usually have. That was so good, but limited time too :(.

That sounds awesome!
  • edited December 2010
    That sounds awesome!
    It was.
    Sadly, no longer available :(.
  • edited December 2010
    *sigh* We do have great products here in The Netherlands.
    The only slighty less perk is the weather. I can't stand low temperatures! >=(
  • edited December 2010
    I have not really gone to a BK since they took Cheesy Tots off the menu.... THOSE JERKS..... and I thought they did it my way? Well I like my smoke flavor added burgers with some Cheesy Tots... what now?
  • edited December 2010
    I have not really gone to a BK since they took Cheesy Tots off the menu.... THOSE JERKS..... and I thought they did it my way? Well I like my smoke flavor added burgers with some Cheesy Tots... what now?

Wait, they don't have those anymore?
  • edited December 2010
    Wait, they don't have those anymore?

not in my city ... I do not know if its nationwide..... But if they took Cheesy Tots off the menu in WISCONSIN they probably did all over.
  • edited December 2010
    I find it ironic that both McD's and BK release a burger that advertises it's from the angus cow when the percentage of said beef used in these restaurants is around 70 to 80%. The one limited edition they need to bring back is the Cherry Ripe shake and sundae.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Does someone have detailed information on Burger King deals in 1986?

[/desperate attempt to bring the thread back on track]
  • edited December 2010
    Burger King, McDonald's--it's all trash. :] Even the salads are terrible for you.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.