what a joke

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Ok...an idiot AND a racist.

I'm Canadian, by the way.

More like a nationalist than a racist. He's still an idiot (if I'd be a mod I would ban medieval in his ass).

PS. I'm Moldovan, btw.

PS2. I'm pretty sure that the accumulated number of non-American people here is a lot higher than American.

PS3.
    2.Not all americans are idiots, but a majority are(Sorry but its true)

There are lots of idiots. It's kind of a worldwide problem.
  • edited December 2010
    and here comes the profanity, thus proving you have lost this battle.
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    More like a nationalist than a racist. He's still an idiot (if I'd be a mod I would ban medieval in his ass).

PS. I'm Moldovan, btw.

PS2. I'm pretty sure that the accumulated number of non-American people here is a lot higher than American.

PS3.

I was going to say, PS3 it only does everything but then you went and edited your post to add an actual PS3.
  • edited December 2010

"There are eight million idiots in the naked city. This is one of them."
  • edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure that the accumulated number of non-American people here is a lot higher than American.

So far it seems like that. Wow I wonder if you were all born in america and the stupid gene stayed.
    Isnt that the logic you are after OP.
  • edited December 2010
    The only thing to fear in this world is idiots, because there are SO MANY of them!
  • edited December 2010
    to all the people here claiming torrenting is bad shut the hell up you gunna tell me you never downloaded a single torrent in ya sad lives and besides its the companys to make the torrent sofware who are doing wrong not me

Ha. Guys I really think we can stop replying to this forum. He just keeps digging his own ignorance hole deeper and deeper here.

Btw maverick, its not about where to place the blame, its about the principle. Downloading a torrent for a game you actually enjoy playing is only hurting you in the long run because your screwing the developers out of capital to reinvest in games FOR YOU.

Its funny how blameless people find themselves just because they are another face in the crowd doing what everyone else is doing. That toally makes it right (sarcasm).
  • edited December 2010
    canadian whatever you sound the fucking same looks like i need a fucking delorean to go to the future and play this fucking game

I'm English myself..

I take it you aren't a fan of the films? Fans like to support people that make stuff they love. You clearly have no respect for the Back to the Future range, Telltale, Telltale's game or any of the people involved in it Or even, on this board.. Well.. it's about Half 4 here.. maybe you are cranky cause it's past your bed time?
  • edited December 2010
    Wow. Just simply wow.

Maverick, I don't support your opinion. You shouldn't download something other has put time, money and a lot of effort to make. It's not overpriced either, for a lot of fun in the coming months, I think it would be worth your money.

Now, I haven't read all the replies, but I must say there's a lot of angry people here, and I understand and support them, but I also think people should stop being so aggressive.

Regarding the free episode, that it won't be released before february, that's understandable. It's right before episode 2 arrives. But you get it for free, and there's absolutely nothing to compain about. But you can pay $24 now, and get it today.

Now, think about all the bad Back to the Future games that has been made. This is the first time in history that a great Back to the Future game will come out. To us. Because Telltale made it happen.

Are you really going to be rude and unthankful because of this?

Telltale is the only company (afaik) that gives us, fans, everything.
    All from promotions, discounts, to free episodes, and great and fantastic games. The list of games they've made so far, impress the h.. out of me. I'm rather speechless.

If you want to be the one that won't support this great company, then get the f out of here. The community here is also great, as long as you keep on the legal and good and nice side. No one is out to hurt anyone, but I know that people like you piss off the community.

Now, you will anyway get a chance to play the demo today. Maybe you will re-think your responses, and support them. If not, you're not welcome here in my eyes (and in the eyes of many of us).

Remember, they give you one episode for free. You don't have to pay for it!
    I don't really understand your complaint. I hope you'll have the conscience with you, and please, for Gods sake, grow up :)

<--- See, I'm a Norwegian.
  • edited December 2010
    Hey at least we have something to keep us occupied until the game comes....these release date hate threads are quite entertaining.
  • edited December 2010
    canadian whatever you sound the fucking same looks like i need a fucking delorean to go to the future and play this fucking game

1.Oh so its canadians now eh, whats next, oh you British are the same too, you know what all of you are idiots.
    2.you could use a delorean, or you could use patience
    3.Now you sound like you dont care about the game you created this whole thread about.
  • edited December 2010
    to all the people here shut up

this made me laugh...

seriously though... stop trolling
  • edited December 2010
    I eagerly await the Ban-hammer. :)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    FaMzNeSS wrote: »
    I eagerly await the Ban-hammer. :)

Sorry, I just arrived. Here we go and discussion closed.

And everyone with a post count 100+ please act like you already experienced a telltale release and do not reply to such discussions. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.