No demo?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Hi, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there will be a demo of this game in the near future. I would buy this game right now, but I want to see how it runs on my computer. Sorry if this has been already discussed, I tried looking if there were any others, and I don't think there are any, I hope I'm right. If I'm wrong please lock this thread.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    The first episode will be free sometime in February.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh, well I guess I'll wait then.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah well, I don’t want a free episode, I just want to try it before buying, because I don’t know if it will run well on my computer, if it looks nice, if the game system is what I like… that’s quite weird… first, the website made for Flash (absurd for a game sold on Mac and iPad -_-), then, I see they use an installer for the game (why*? The previous method by drag and drop was so better), and now… no demo*?
    Uh, what’s going on with TTG*?
  • edited December 2010
    Yohmi wrote: »
    Yeah well, I don’t want a free episode, I just want to try it before buying, because I don’t know if it will run well on my computer, if it looks nice, if the game system is what I like… that’s quite weird… first, the website made for Flash (absurd for a game sold on Mac and iPad -_-), then, I see they use an installer for the game (why*? The previous method by drag and drop was so better), and now… no demo*?
    Uh, what’s going on with TTG*?

Go download sam and max season 3 episode 1 demo.

If your computer can run that, then you're good to go.
  • edited December 2010
    First episode IS a demo, you know, it's free.

Oh... Waaaaiiit a secooond...
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    First episode IS a demo, you know, it's free.

Yup, pretty much. Also, I've seen people reporting that they can play it even though they haven't bought the whole season, so you don't need to wait until February.
  • edited December 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Yup, pretty much. Also, I've seen people reporting that they can play it even though they haven't bought the whole season, so you don't need to wait until February.
    How did they do that? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  • edited December 2010
    it dosen`t work for me :(
  • edited December 2010

Don't repeat it everywhere and unneededly raise hopes just because only SEVERAL people got it to work in the first 5 minutes. It does not work now.

And my post of "it's a demo" was a sarcasm. What kind of a demo gets released AFTER A MONTH of the full game? If anything the opposite generally happens.
  • edited December 2010
    Yes, I know it was sarcasm, and consider that I posted that 3 hours ago when it was still working and had no reason to assume it'd get changed or at least get changed that fast =/
  • edited December 2010
    It didn't work 3 hours ago, too. As I said, it worked since the release time until 20 minutes later or less. 2 people claimed it works, yes, but then other people who could NOT play the episode replied back some minutes later. And I'm sure they won't also work it out for people who worked it out when they try to play it for a second time because of the malfunctioning of this new launcher.

I'm not trying to bash you here but I do try to list out the facts wherever is fit for evidental reasons. I know you couldn't possibly know if it works or not since you did buy the game, but your posts are misleading to the people who browse through forum for the first time just to see if there is a way out.
  • edited December 2010
    That may be but I didn't know, not trying to be rude either, but do you think I would've posted it if I had? =/
  • edited December 2010
    Well... why wouldn't you? o_ô
Sign in to comment in this discussion.