Episode 4 GameTap and Telltale Trailers

2»

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Ha ha ha ha! Episode 4 looks like it's going to be the best one yet! :D I like it where the secret service agents dance in the video. They look like puppets on strings. I bet this one will get lots of awards in the reviews.
  • edited February 2007
    In Soviet Russia, Inconvenience Store clerk patronizes you!
  • edited February 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    In Soviet Russia, Inconvenience Store clerk patronizes you!

In the mocking sense or in the buying sense?
  • edited February 2007
    Well, I would have said "Store Inconveniences You!" but that's true in America already.
  • edited February 2007
    There's some new Ep4 gameplay footage up;

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/lincolnmustdie
  • edited February 2007
    *snickers* "Hmm, white paint, Christmas lights, and a small Bar-B-Que." "Everything needed to renovate, redecorate, and then accidently burn the place to the ground!" :p
  • edited February 2007
    About the telltale's trailer, if someone can help a poor little french guy (Me)...

At the end of the trailer, what does "Stay frosty, America!" want to mean?
    If nobody can give me a translation, maybe can you give me an equivalent?
  • edited February 2007
    It's Max' silly excessive way of saying "stay cool" (you do understand what that means, right?). Literally translated by givré, "frosty" exagerrates the literal meaning of "cool" (even though that's not sense used here, which is the point of the joke..).
  • edited February 2007
    So, it's a joke that I can't translate in french, okay...
    Thanks to you two, I understand now :)
  • edited February 2007
    did anyone notice in the gameplay video that the desoto ran over the whitehouse mailbox?......... :D
  • edited February 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    did anyone notice in the gameplay video that the desoto ran over the whitehouse mailbox?......... :D

Oops, maybe it was out of spec and they were doing them a favor before the mailman noticed. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.