The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Noname215 wrote: »
    Motherfucker, take yo bitch to the Waffle Hut, you hard in hearing or somethin’? Sheeeeet.....

fixed.
  • This motherfucker brings his bitch to McDonalds!
  • edited July 2012
    This motherfucker brings his bitch to McDonalds!

who_you_calling_bitch_bitch_postcard-p239944610735071187baanr_400.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.
  • edited July 2012
    you call that rapping ? t pain wips the floor with u
  • Hayden a Forum Bitch.
  • edited July 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

George Carlin sux ass. HAte his t"Comedy" should be tragedy

(I actually wrote those in a friends yearbook at school. It was glorious.)
  • edited July 2012
    cactus pants.
  • edited August 2012
    Chyron Chokes on Cow Cocks.
  • edited August 2012
    pony?
  • edited August 2012
    pony pony pony
    chyron is a phoney
    pony pony pony
    at nights he’s very moany
  • edited August 2012
    1323462803688.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Fck yu ad yr Spidr Mn
  • edited August 2012
    optiosn+redsus.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Fuck you, i’m BAAAAAAAATTTTTTMMMMMAAAANNNN.
  • edited September 2012
    kNwEt.jpg
  • edited September 2012
    Somebody take Chyron8472 to the Waffle Hut.
  • edited September 2012
    Haffle wut?

EDIT:

Sarah Palin for President! Woo!

Rush Limbaugh for Dumbass in Chief!

...and Daniel Radcliffe for Minister of Magic.

OBAMA PLZ SEND MEEEE SOME OFTHAT WITEHOUSE BEEER PLEESE O PLEEZ.
  • edited September 2012
    Chyron drinks old-lady teeth water while hanging out with his bitch at the Waffle Hut.
  • edited September 2012
    Rush Limbaugh for Dumbass in Chief!

I laughed harder at this than I should have.
  • edited September 2012
    Remolay is the newest Forum Biznatch.
  • edited September 2012
    there's no japanese name that I can get out of that, so here's a random sexy japanese person

tumblr_m3udsx6mJu1qdtgjmo4_1280.png
  • edited September 2012
    You’re mother looks absolutely beautiful.
  • edited September 2012
    lOijr.png
  • edited September 2012
    lOijr.png

src_1341199259723.jpeg
  • edited September 2012
    I bet you tell that to all of your lovers who walk away disappointed.
  • edited September 2012
    That's what she said?
  • edited September 2012
    0OdOa.png
  • edited September 2012
    Motherfucker, what ain’t yo ass in the Waffle Hut? And where’s my Donut money?
  • edited September 2012
    Motherfucker, what ain’t yo ass in the Waffle Hut? And where’s my Donut money?

315.gif
  • edited September 2012
    Oh my god this is the worst place on the forum

Unfunny rage faces adorn near every page

Impact text needlessly superimposed over images that could have stood on their own

Tired, moronic, now-meaningless phrases like "butthurt" and "you mad" are brought back from the dredges of 2007, having their lives unnaturally and tragically prolonged by those who don't realize it's best to let them die

Just when I begin to have hope for the progression of Internet culture I see this and realize that people like you actually exist; you're not just some imaginary character that people on Tumblr like to invent stupid new characteristics for

It's all real, and it's all pain
  • edited September 2012

Impact text needlessly superimposed over images that could have stood on their own

Tired, moronic, now-meaningless phrases like "butthurt" and "you mad" are brought back from the dredges of 2007, having their lives unnaturally and tragically prolonged by those who don't realize it's best to let them die

Just when I begin to have hope for the progression of Internet culture I see this and realize that people like you actually exist; you're not just some imaginary character that people on Tumblr like to invent stupid new characteristics for

See previous gif for my reaction.
  • edited September 2012
    See previous gif for my reaction.
    scaled.php?server=96&filename=sickburn.gif&res=landing
  • edited September 2012

>implying they ever had meaning.
  • edited September 2012

this is deliciously ironic

do you even remember the year 2007? i certainly don't remember a whole lot of stuff that happened when i was 10

maybe playing pokemon or somethin
  • edited September 2012
    Remolay wrote: »
    >implying they ever had meaning.

They did though, if only for a few brief, fleeting moments before the unfunny and offensive bowels of the internet reached a sickening, hateful hand up into the light to drag them down to a place where nothing means anything and horses are kicked long after their carcasses have rotted away to nothing
  • edited September 2012
    see, back in 2007, these people thought they were deep-space internet wizards and created this language for themselves primarily in places like ED and several of the chans. of course, fads change and the languages and "memes" that were invented at the time fell out of fashion.

now see, many of the deep-space internet wizards of the period went on and the 16-20 year olds became 21-25 year olds.

many of them just

stopped giving shits

now there's this new wave of people who think they're deep space internet wizards who are superior with their internet secret hand shakes and oh boy are they so much better than those dumbs from 5 years ago

but in reality

they're no different

they're still dumb as shit
  • edited September 2012
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    this is deliciously ironic

do you even remember the year 2007? i certainly don't remember a whole lot of stuff that happened when i was 10

maybe playing pokemon or somethin

Wow, you were 10 in 2007? Wow, kid. I was 10 in 1988.

They did though, if only for a few brief, fleeting moments before the unfunny and offensive bowels of the internet reached a sickening, hateful hand up into the light to drag them down to a place where nothing means anything and horses are kicked long after their carcasses have rotted away to nothing
    maXTd.jpg

Also, Tope is right abut the replacing of immature kids on the net with other immature kids on the net.

It's too bad no one can fricken spell, though (I'm looking at you, coolsome and ryannumber1gamer. Stupid fricken idiots that either need to learn to spell and puncuate or should be fricken shot in the face.)
  • edited September 2012
    Wow, you were 10 in 2007? Wow, kid. I was 10 in 1988.

Nah, I was refering to the kid. Im still a bit of a youngin though. I was 10 in 2002. Oh man I just remembered tgat cube club happened when I was 10. That was super cool.
This discussion has been closed.