The Trolling Game

edited February 2013 in Forum Games
[removed]

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Thanks for the credit! At least I had something to do while waiting for Failtale Games to finally port Tales of Monkey Island to the Commodore 64.
  • edited December 2010
    You're still on Tales? I'm waiting for Sam and Max to be translated into Gaelic, Swahili, and Mush Mouth. All of it for the Atari 26000.
  • edited December 2010
    did any of you enjoy porker night at the iventory
  • edited December 2010
    i havent played it can i have it for free
  • edited December 2010
    Hey at least you can play the game.
    It wont work for me, it has been 5 minutes I want my tf2 items, taltale lied to me those jerks they should get off their lazy buts and fix the game, I want my tf2 hats already. Telltale is unamerican.

Plus the game should have sonic/spongebob/raving rabbids/mario/phineas and ferb/fanboy and chumchum/poe/link/gary and allison/santa in this game.
  • edited December 2010
    Its been 5 seconds and no one has seen my post.
    They ripped me off does telltale know what $5 is.
  • edited December 2010
    Why telltale why fix it.

And why am I being banned what have I done?
  • edited December 2010
    i wont play it because the wallet guy from back to the future two isnt in it
  • edited December 2010
    i will go back to my normal account if you say that again
  • edited December 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i will go back to my normal account if you say that again

At least you can go back.

Telltale have banned me so many times for no reason.

What have I done telltale you have only given me 12 chances to redeem myself give me another chance.
  • edited December 2010
    i payed 20 bucks (2000 simoleans) for bttf and it does not work
  • edited December 2010
    This thread fucking sucks.
  • edited December 2010
    Stop trying to be sarcastic, all of you. It's not funny.
  • edited December 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    This thread fucking sucks.

dont drop the F bomb, or i willl go back to my original account
  • edited December 2010
    Fuck you, you fucking kid. If you can't handle this fucking language, then get the fuck out.
  • edited December 2010
    Someone give me tits.
  • edited December 2010
    ist2_2553987-great-tits.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Very funny. I assume it took you 15 minutes of browsing through /b/ to come up with that?
  • edited December 2010
    Only fucktards like you go to /b/.
  • edited December 2010
    That's why I oftenly reply to your mom's posts there.
  • edited December 2010
    sonic shuld be in ur next post
  • edited December 2010
    better than some gay guy I don't know
  • edited December 2010
    LOL-U-MAD.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Him who mountain crush him no
    Him who sun him stop him no
    Him who hammer him break him no
    Him who fire him fear him no
    Him who raise him head above him heart
    Him diamond
  • edited December 2010
    No, wait...... calibur!
  • edited December 2010
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1 now can i have bac to teh futre for free?
  • edited December 2010
    Don't bother, It may be free but the telltale idiots will make you wait till February before they give you your free copy.
  • edited December 2010
    Telltale f*cking sucks because they haven't release yet a a Slovakian version of bttf!
  • edited December 2010
    Ned Flanders could troll better than this pile of wank I see before me, you're all fucking terrible

....nah, it's not very me
  • edited December 2010
    The fuck is this thread doing here? Goddammit, people. Trolling is a fucking ARTFORM, and all of you are sullying it with this faggotry. GTFO.

(Eh, fun to be a dick without actually coming off as a dick, but when I have the name I use everywhere attached to it, I can't bring myself to get as down and dirty as I could, even in jest)
  • edited December 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    The fuck is this thread doing here? Goddammit, people. Trolling is a fucking ARTFORM, and all of you are sullying it with this faggotry. GTFO.

(Eh, fun to be a dick without actually coming off as a dick, but when I have the name I use everywhere attached to it, I can't bring myself to get as down and dirty as I could, even in jest)

cool story bro.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    cool story bro.

g74c9tvreu.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    1234931504682.jpg?1281130184
  • edited December 2010
    umineko.pl?bg=adz&sprites=chc&chc=bpt%2C50%2C50%2C100%2C0&text=You%20people%20are%20still%20using%20such%20retarded%20memes%20and%20comebacks%3F%0A%0A%23ff0000You%20are%20pathetic.%0A%0A%23ffffffAhahahaha!&format=png&quality=90

Sound for the last line.

(The number of people that will get this is probably 0 but it was totally worth it)
  • edited December 2010
    ScreenShot001.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    I want my Bttf Episode 2 to pley, NOWZZ and Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!1!
  • edited December 2010
    Why there isn't a port of tdp for the ps4? and don't say that it doesn't exist
  • edited December 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    umineko.pl?bg=adz&sprites=chc&chc=bpt%2C50%2C50%2C100%2C0&text=You%20people%20are%20still%20using%20such%20retarded%20memes%20and%20comebacks%3F%0A%0A%23ff0000You%20are%20pathetic.%0A%0A%23ffffffAhahahaha!&format=png&quality=90

uminoko is stupid and buttler is a conan Edogawa ripoff. and your stupid fer likin it, you ugly fagget. goo hang yourself and dye.
  • edited December 2010
    Why there isn't a port of tdp for the ps4? and don't say that it doesn't exist
    PS4 sucks! Xbox 720 FTW betta then everything out their!!!!11!!
This discussion has been closed.