Back to the future 3D modelling project

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Awesome work. Minor point of critiscm(to help you ofcourse) at 0:19 in the vid the Car model falls apart a bit. =P

I really like the way the camera traveled. Very cinematic.
  • edited May 2011
    Cubbie wrote: »
    Not at all. It's just a different approach. Plus, it is one scene and not a game :)

Yeah a much better approach.

"plus it's one scene".

Yeah, he also does that for free, it's not his job. Are you telling if this was the only thing he had to do and was payed a lot for it, enough to get a team, he wouldn't make something better ?

Obviously he could.
  • edited May 2011
    No, that's not what I was saying. All I meant to say is that an awesome animation of the Delorean and Hill Valley doesn't put Telltale to shame. That would imply the game should have looked more like this video. But what would that implication be based on other than personal preference?
  • edited May 2011
    Origami wrote: »
    Awesome work. Minor point of critiscm(to help you ofcourse) at 0:19 in the vid the Car model falls apart a bit. =P

I really like the way the camera traveled. Very cinematic.

Thanks for letting me know but this was an early version I have an updated one finished ready to to upload to youtube I think that issue has been fixed
  • edited May 2011
    Love the video just needs the swirling electric hoops things that shoot off the delorean as it approaches 88MPH. other than that it's just great
  • edited May 2011
    stardak wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Want to show you an update still all work in progress.

Bttf_01.jpg

Bttf_02.jpg

Bttf_03.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUndvEZ0L44

very awesome man.. you have great talent
  • edited May 2011
    I like the Video its very cool how you slowed down showing the Lightning strike as the Delorean approaches the cable its very cool i only got 2 hang ups about the Delorean you got the details down i think that the Delorean is a little narrow it looks like it should be a little wider and the coils the color looks a little off it looks like a greenish blue rather than a blue but its great over all nice job :)
  • edited May 2011
    Looks grrreat but there shouldn't be any outatime license plate. It fell off during temporal displacement #1 at Twin Pines Mall. :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.