Jennifer Is Hot When She's In A Coma Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Never really noticed until now, his slippers are the same colour as the rug, so in that animation, it just blends in.

It's a phenomenon James Gurney calls shapewelding. In this case, I'm rather sure that there was a black outline which separated slippers and rug, but it can't be seen because the gif is not high-res enough.

Good thing we're talking about art now. I feared I'd have to close this thread. :D
  • edited January 2011
    So what do you guys think about the art design with the laser discs in BTTF2 when Jennifer is in a coma.

PS- This thread is dedicated to the undying question. Why did Doc really knock out Jennifer and leave her in a dark alley? They never explained it. I'm glad the police found her!!
  • edited January 2011
    PS- This thread is dedicated to the undying question. Why did Doc really knock out Jennifer and leave her in a dark alley? They never explained it. I'm glad the police found her!!
    She was asking too many questions about her future. Doc always says one should never know too much about their own future. It's also why Doc refuses to tell Marty about the car accident in Part III.
  • edited January 2011
    markeres wrote: »
    She was asking too many questions about her future. Doc always says one should never know too much about their own future. It's also why Doc refuses to tell Marty about the car accident in Part III.

Why didn't he leave her asleep in the Delorean. HE LEFT HER IN AN ALLEY!!!:eek:
  • edited January 2011
    Why didn't he leave her asleep in the Delorean. HE LEFT HER IN AN ALLEY!!!:eek:
    Doc couldn't leave Jennifer in the DeLorean, because he took the DeLorean to go knock out Marty Jr. with the sleep inducer. It wouldn't look so good for Doc to show up with a younger version of Marty Jr.'s own mother in the car. He had to take her out and hide her, and the alley was the safest most convenient place.
  • edited January 2011
    The writers also needed her out so Old Biff could take it.
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    The writers also needed her out so Old Biff could take it.

Yea thats it basically. Weak plot device. "Just leave your girlfriend in the alley in her coma, nothing could possibly go wrong!"
  • edited March 2011
    So in Part 4 they will travel back in time and put Edna in a coma! Just like You know who! Love all the coma ladies in the BTTF series. Keep em comin!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.