Who else is actually indifferent about BTTF but doesn't want to whine/ complain?

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
I don't want to sesnationalize, humaize this one too much, damn, too late...double damn!

I consider myself indifferent about the game, as of late I'll even eat at restaraunts and try to be indifferent about what I'm eating because what I'm eating was intended to taste that way and time went into making it that way and it's meant to be served that way and it's been prepared to be that way...
So its efforts have been placed where neccessary and regardless of personal taste you're eating something that is meant to taste that way...

:p Given that I was able to enjoy eating something that I don't think I really liked.But I enjoyed it:p

Um...back to the game, I'm sort of indifferent, but I don't want to whine about it, complain, hear people complain about it. Any one else feel the same way? They're entitled to their own opinions but I'm really getting worn down with that old old disarming technique of it's my opinion so I can be closed minded, obnoxious...offensive...whine, etc etc....pretend to see both sides as I make sentences that don't begin or end with in my opinion...judge things by my own standards. *sighs*...

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I trust this is intentionally ironic.
  • edited January 2011

Well I meant about the game not about whining and complaining about whiners.:D

Haven't you ever heard people whine about games and only pretend to show both sides? It happens all the time...By whining I don't mean intelligent disagreement, a well thought out essay of critism I mean those people that parade around saying things suck ,and then pretend to acknowledge both sides of a conversation...People who just parade around whining, pretending to have a fair view of a game and yet they can't get past their personal hang ups which don't end up seeming really all that good of a judge of a game's all over sucess and quality. People who use the old old it's my opinion that this SUCKS routine...
  • edited January 2011
    Soooo, what do I pick if I love the game and have stopped caring about the whiners because I know some people will love the game and some will hate it? Come to think of it, I've also started feeling this way about a lot of games. I love it, but so few others do, and I don't give a ****....started with Final Fantasy XIII. I like that game despite the difficulty spikes, but I feel like I'm the only one. Obviously I'm not since they're making a sequel, but none of my friends like it. :p
  • edited January 2011

We can only hope.
  • edited January 2011
    Soooo, what do I pick if I love the game and have stopped caring about the whiners because I know some people will love the game and some will hate it? Come to think of it, I've also started feeling this way about a lot of games. I love it, but so few others do, and I don't give a ****....started with Final Fantasy XIII. I like that game despite the difficulty spikes, but I feel like I'm the only one. Obviously I'm not since they're making a sequel, but none of my friends like it. :p

Here here! Personally, if I enjoy the game, that's all that matters. Though I did get a bit annoyed when people claimed the game was too easy because all they did was spam auto-battle when, gasp, auto-battle was optional.

But yeah, BttF ep. 1 was enjoyable and people not liking it isn't gonna ruin my enjoyment of a fun, if a bit easy game.
  • edited January 2011
    Here here! Personally, if I enjoy the game, that's all that matters. Though I did get a bit annoyed when people claimed the game was too easy because all they did was spam auto-battle when, gasp, auto-battle was optional.

But yeah, BttF ep. 1 was enjoyable and people not liking it isn't gonna ruin my enjoyment of a fun, if a bit easy game.

I spam auto-battle and still get my butt whooped. :p
  • edited January 2011
    See the problem with the typical response to whining is that you have a open mind, to feel intellectual, open minded...And what it actually does is water down, manipulate your opinion ,as the other guy is obnoxious or at least close to it...You become tools out of your own wills.
    jp-30 wrote: »
    We can only hope.

You don't need hope, in fact it's irrelevant. I already expressed that this focuses on people who whine about the quality of the game itself. My whining about whiners has nothing to do with at the least the intention of this thread.
  • edited January 2011
    As always, I have no idea what doodo is saying.

Sometimes I come up for melodies for the words. It's like na na na but it sounds weirder.

Sometimes, I take all the words and try to rearrange them into sentences that make sense. This is a difficult game but sometimes produces humorous results.

I think this thread could be about me. That'd be cool.

I wonder if I'd like kiwis more if I ate them on the moon.
  • edited January 2011

Sometimes I come up for melodies for the words. It's like na na na but it sounds weirder.

Sometimes, I take all the words and try to rearrange them into sentences that make sense. This is a difficult game but sometimes produces humorous results.

Can you please stop spamming my threads. People have replied effectively, you're worthless posts aren't wanted here. In fact please ignore me, because I don't think it's desirable to speak to you and in time you won't want to speak to me...:rolleyes:

You're a very bland, flowery poster, in my personal opinion, you bore the doodo out of me, so please leave me alone...directly and indirectly I want nothing to do with you.
  • edited January 2011
    Gotta admit doodo, the theme of the majority of your threads have become so infamous, it also affects people reacting to your much simpler threads as well.
  • edited January 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Gotta admit doodo, the theme of the majority of your threads have become so infamous, it also affects people reacting to your much simpler threads as well.

Just as long as I'm spared all those 50 cent words and all of that 50 cent flowery English...It's a forum for Christ's sake!

The majority of my threads Sherlock doesn't seem to get Holmes has been right on page every time and replied on topic...:rolleyes:

Almost troll-ish, when a group of people are on the same page as where I am, just on the same page, same ideas, and then some flowery ego maniac comes around with his 50 cent words and his high almighty sense of self standards that he pushes onto others, so that I could be more like him and think like him and so he could finally understand what I'm thinking...

I really don't care, but it's annoying and a bore never the less...

Anyways, not to get off topic...
    Not to mention, I got a A my last semester of English...if he wants to be on topic then have him teach a freaking English class, start a English thread here! That way I can drop him!
  • edited January 2011

I'm guessing she just wanted to analyse how many people in these forums are neutral minded.
    that's all. It's not THAT hard to understand.
  • edited January 2011
    She?
  • edited January 2011
    She?

Sure, why not...:p

But only in that side of reality. On my side it's a different story. :)
  • edited January 2011
    I'll just entitle this as one of the wonders of previously having an Amy Lee avatar, and move on.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Most paradox thread EVER.
  • edited January 2011
    I'd say extreme deja vu rather than paradox...
  • edited January 2011
    She?
    Oops! I constantly forget Dodoo is a he ... :o
    I'll just entitle this as one of the wonders of previously having an Amy Lee avatar, and move on.
    Yes, that actually is the reason ...
  • edited January 2011

I don't get what you're saying. I'm a 23 year old male. And Amy Lee is cool in my book, I don't care if you want to be a poser of what's real music...:D
  • edited January 2011
    I love the game, however, I'm all but finished with these forums because of the bitch-fest it has become. The only reason I check the forums at this point is to see when the PS3 version is getting dated.
  • edited January 2011
    Spykes wrote: »
    I love the game, however, I'm all but finished with these forums because of the bitch-fest it has become. The only reason I check the forums at this point is to see when the PS3 version is getting dated.

Yes, but there are still fun and stupid threads here if my name is doodo!
  • edited January 2011
    I think his post is simply too racist for bitches.
  • edited January 2011
    I think his post is simply too racist for bitches.

I think he's too quick to catch out the door, too, to be honest.

He stormed out of here yelling BITCHES!!! BITCHES!!!. I had to cover my eyes at the same time, i had no chance of catching up to him...
  • edited January 2011
    I love these "im just posting to tell you I do not have an opinion threads."
  • edited January 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I love these "im just posting to tell you I do not have an opinion threads."

If that is how I express myself that's fine. I asked who else was indifferent. My poll added more substance, and my lunatic ranting and raving in the op serves as extra sauce...

I am indifferent, I thought I'd express myself before asking others how they felt. Is there something wrong? Something selfish or dishonest about that?

I think it's funny that the ultimate whiny answer in my opinion as I believe, " I hate the game let them whine" has no votes...that answer may be utter spite.
  • edited January 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    I think it's funny that the ultimate whiny answer in my opinion as I believe, " I hate the game let them whine" has no votes...
    Entirely my bad. I selected the wrong option in the poll and can't change it. Otherwise, yes, I'd go for that one.
  • edited February 2011
    "We are nihilists. We believe in nothing"
  • edited February 2011
    zounds! wrote: »
    "We are nihilists. We believe in nothing"

(Struggling, need to use a human approach to express myself)

"I believe that I believe I was taking that "journey". As I believe that I believe that I percieve that I percieve it I "reached a point where their were no words, no ideas, no meaning, no beliefs, everything was open to the universe."

"Everything open", I resorted back to ideas beliefs, words." I "feel a attraction" back out into "that undefinable space which is no space and infinite yet nothing without anything to describe it and yet it's everything that is everything and also nothing "

"I'm attracted, but I'm a young (human)guy, I have to function". "Well, of course, I don't have to function in that way as percieved and I don't have to and"

"It's ripping at me every time I do and hear something human, it haunts me..."

"I'm too (human) young, I don't know if I can complete my human/"____" "task"
  • edited February 2011
    Notice when HE/SHE starts a thread, and replies it receives, he/she has to justify that post is either right or wrong - even if its unrelated to the topic, which normally its unrelated.
  • edited February 2011
    I need to whine, please add that option.
  • edited February 2011
    If it were possible I would frame the topics created by Doodo!
  • edited February 2011
    Origami wrote: »
    If it were possible I would frame the topics created by Doodo!

I dunno, if I committed a crime, I'd rather frame something... sentient. :p
  • edited February 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    I am indifferent, I thought I'd express myself before asking others how they felt. Is there something wrong? Something selfish or dishonest about that?

pre·ten·tious Adjective /priˈtenCHəs/
    Synonyms:

* adjective: showy

Attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed
  • edited February 2011
    I think everyone can agree it's loads better than LJN's Back To The Future.
  • edited February 2011
    leon101 wrote: »
    I think everyone can agree it's loads better than LJN's Back To The Future.

Getting stabbed in the eye is loads better than LJN's games.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.