Episode Two Trailer out.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Awesome!

(I was totally expecting a Rick Roll too. :P )
  • edited February 2011
    I wonder if this was uploaded prematurely. It says available now when it clearly isn't.
  • edited February 2011
    I think it means the game itself is out,not the actual Episode.
  • edited February 2011
    Holy crap, this IS awesome. And I totally was also expecting a rickroll or Saxroll.
  • edited February 2011
    Wasn't the second episode suppose to be namned "Double Visions" and the third one "Get Tannen!"? :confused:
  • edited February 2011
    Wasn't the second episode suppose to be namned "Double Visions" and the third one "Get Tannen!"? :confused:

Nope. It's a coding error on the My Games' page.
  • edited February 2011
    ok, can we play now?!
  • edited February 2011
    Holy crap, this IS awesome. And I totally was also expecting a rickroll or Saxroll.
    Me too!

Damn ... I thought it's available "now" now ... :(
    I was hoping we get a release date at the end ... well, at least we can now be sue that it's out it the following week ...
    LOL at
    Marty saying "I'm just your average 1931 kid!"
  • edited February 2011
    Was that
    Kid Tannen as an old man in 1986?
    Liking where the plot is going!
    Wow...gonna have to play episode one again before it's release. Haven't played it since release! :eek:
  • edited February 2011
    Uh guys,.. you're forgetting one thing. What the hell was that!?

Seriously though,.. a flying 1931 jalopy? AND a flying DeLorean, loads of new characters. Back to 1986, Marty wearing a moustache? Good times indeed.
  • edited February 2011
    If Kid Tannen was never captured, then why is present Biff still in the "pussified" character model?
  • edited February 2011
    That trailer rocks!
    I think it means the game itself is out,not the actual Episode.
    Well, I realized it after a while. It isn't SO clear :( (imho)
  • edited February 2011
    Sweetness! Looks good! I'm hoping we hear something in the next couple of days. Looks like we get a flying Delorean after all.
  • edited February 2011
    then why is present Biff still in the "pussified" character model?
    During Doc's line "We gotta go back!" you see Marty standing in front of Biff's house with all three Tannens (Biff, Kid and Trixie) lying on the ground... and all wearing tracksuits. I guess it's the look the Tannens would wear, if they were in charge :D
  • edited February 2011
    Well, it's obviously not supposed to be uploaded yet, so download it now before it goes private.

And squee!
  • edited February 2011
    It looks great. My enthusiasm for this series could be back.
  • edited February 2011
    Wow, awesomeness! And I knew that DeLorean could still fly!
  • edited February 2011
    I've got a feeling that the release is just around the corner :) or at least the publishing of the release date :D
  • edited February 2011
    Oh sweet! I am SO looking forward to it! It looks great!
  • edited February 2011
    So this means it's definitely coming out next week. Awesome. (Well, it's not much of a surprise though, it was either next week or the 28)

It looked pretty cool, I guess we'll be moving between two timelines now then?
  • edited February 2011
    Whoa looks like an exciting continuation of the story, couldn't believe the bodies on the ground and was that Goldie Wilson?
  • edited February 2011
    I like how they change the atmosphere. I hope the atmosphere is different in every episode.
  • edited February 2011
    This sounds darker and edgier. I like this.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2011
    Sorry about that guys, the game is coming out in the very near future and I uploaded the video early as a private link. However, youtube was in maintenance mode last night and didn't save my privatization settings! Doh.

So sit tight!
  • edited February 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Sorry about that guys, the game is coming out in the very near future and I uploaded the video early as a private link. However, youtube was in maintenance mode last night and didn't save my privatization settings! Doh.

So sit tight!

So, it'll be available when I get back from lunch?! Thanks!

You're the best!
  • edited February 2011
    D'oh! Missed it. Hope it'll be up again soon.
  • edited February 2011

So sit tight!
    SO I CANT GET MY FREE EPISODE ONE YET!~!!!:mad:
  • edited February 2011

SHUT THE HELL UP, seriously I've seen a million of you guys join just to shout in caps and post the mad smiley 20000 times over saying wheERES MY FREE GAIM!!?!?!?!?!? MAD MAD MAD MAD

BE PATIENT ARGHGHGHGH..

Edit:
    Sorry, but you're getting a free game, can't you show any respect? I've PAID for the series and I'm being patient since I understand what it takes to make a game, they don't just press a button and churn them out, it takes time.
  • edited February 2011

HOW DARE THEY WITHOLDING YOUR FREE COPY?!? :mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes:
  • edited February 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    SHUT THE HELL UP, seriously I've seen a million of you guys join just to shout in caps and post the mad smiley 20000 times over saying wheERES MY FREE GAIM!!?!?!?!?!? MAD MAD MAD MAD

BE PATIENT ARGHGHGHGH
    its february....ALL I WANT IS TO KNOW when can i have my free game...oh and i joined so i could get the promotion..NOT TO YELL IN CAPS..sorry buuuuttt i cant believe your not butter..al i want is the date the free episode comes to me, im tired of the SECRECY
  • edited February 2011
    Edit:
    Sorry, but you're getting a free game, can't you show any respect? I've PAID for the series and I'm being patient since I understand what it takes to make a game, they don't just press a button and churn them out, it takes time.

i am an impatient guy

so its hard on me

sorry:(
  • edited February 2011
    You'll get your damn free game soon enough, be patient! Sorry to be rude but you've no idea how many people have joined saying the exact same thing as you about how telltale are scammers because they haven't released the free version yet.
  • edited February 2011
    It's not secrecy, Telltale genuinely isn't sure when Episode 2 will come out*. The free episode comes after Episode 2. Therefor, they don't have a date for the free episode.

However, you could buy the whole season now, and you can play Episode 1 NOW, and then play Episode 2 when it's released sometime in the next week. I don't see the point in playing the free episode and then...not playing the rest, not knowing how the story turns out after the rather large cliffhanger. I don't see the point in buying the season only after playing the free episode, either.

*I don't work for Telltale, so I can't say this for sure, but if they DID know exactly when they would be done, they'd give us a release date. HOORAY FOR LOGIC!
  • edited February 2011
    It's times like these when I feel like Dib from Invader ZIM ...
    Guys! It was out less than an hour ago! It will be up again in a few hours! Jake just started a thread a removed 10 minutes afterwards ... He gave the link to Ep2 download and to the Trailer ... I'M TELLING YOU! NO! Don't commit me! I'm NOT crazy! Noooooo
  • edited February 2011
    Triloge wrote: »
    It's not secrecy, Telltale genuinely isn't sure when Episode 2 will come out. The free episode comes after Episode 2. Therefor, they don't have a date for the free episode.

However, you could buy the whole season now, and you can play Episode 1 NOW, and then play Episode 2 when it's released sometime in the next week. I don't see the point in playing the free episode and then...not playing the rest, not knowing how the story turns out after the rather large cliffhanger. I don't see the point in buying the season only after playing the free episode, either.
    no I COULDENT 'cause im broke and im just a little unhappy that everyone else has played episode one save for me..p.s. they already made episode two, didnt you see the trailer...and episode one is already here for the rich people like you so.... DONT HATE THE PLAYA hate the game
  • edited February 2011
    its february....ALL I WANT IS TO KNOW when can i have my free game...oh and i joined so i could get the promotion..NOT TO YELL IN CAPS..sorry buuuuttt i cant believe your not butter..al i want is the date the free episode comes to me, im tired of the SECRECY

did you even read my whole post :rolleyes:
    You'll get your damn free game soon enough, be patient! Sorry to be rude but you've no idea how many people have joined saying the exact same thing as you about how telltale are scammers because they haven't released the free version yet.

i want the date to look forward to... i know i wont get it RIGHT NOW

and i dont think they are scammers
  • edited February 2011
    no I COULDENT 'cause im broke and im just a little unhappy that everyone else has played episode one save for me..p.s. they already made episode two, didnt you see the trailer...and episode one is already here for the rich people like you so.... DONT HATE THE PLAYA hate the game

Others have played episode one because they bought it, the free version comes out later because thats how it works with most things in the world that are free. And people are gonna hate the PLAYA because the PLAYA keeps whining to the forum asking when it's going to be out and treating the developers like crap because the PLAYA doesn't get their free game half way through February.

YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS US, BE PATIENT AND WAIT. IT'S COMING.

I'm really losing my temper tonight
  • edited February 2011

So sit tight!
    Why is this private??? It's a trailer... It's meant to sell a product. If I would have made something which could make me money, I'd be happy to share ANY form of information about it that is available.

Serious, from price drops before the end of a season to "secrecy" about release dates and their respective sales-inducing trailers, you guys need to go to some marketing school and figure out how to sell your otherwise awesome products.:rolleyes:

(edit: the exact same thing can be said about an addition to a blu-ray trilogy that gives you a free game... too late.... BD-trilogy byers should have had early access, that would have been a very positive boost, now the effect is redundant if not negative)
  • edited February 2011
    Others have played episode one because they bought it, the free version comes out later because thats how it works with most things in the world that are free. And people are gonna hate the PLAYA because the PLAYA keeps whining to the forum asking when it's going to be out and treating the developers like crap because the PLAYA doesn't get their free game half way through February.

YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS US, BE PATIENT AND WAIT. IT'S COMING.

I'm really losing my temper tonight
    im hoping to get a response from telltale and your the one whining , im simply stating my mind.. and ALL I WANT IS THE DATE soo i can mark my calender and be patient for a change..i need to have something as a visual reference, because i have mild autism
  • edited February 2011
    im hoping to get a response from telltale and your the one whining , im simply stating my mind.. and ALL I WANT IS THE DATE soo i can mark my calender and be patient for a change..i need to have something as a visual reference, because i have mild autism

Because yelling in caps and using the :mad: emoticon is stating your mind.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.