2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    i dont like talking about it "george C" aka jerk
  • edited February 2011
    oh and i really do have autism
  • edited February 2011

Is insulting people stating your mind too?
  • edited February 2011
    i think differently than you...i havent cursed yet but i will if you make me madder
  • edited February 2011
    i think differently than you...i havent cursed yet but i will if you make me madder

Everyone thinks differently to one another, you don't get a reason to go around yelling just because you have autism, it's not an excuse
  • edited February 2011
    The video is private...what ever that means. I can't watch it...
  • edited February 2011
    you are a cyberbully and i was just defending myself..so pick on the guy with an effing disability i was saying my mind works differently...not just the thinking..but the WAY i think oh and i try not to use it as an excuse i was just saying i needed a visual reference AND i have a hard time waiting because of this stuff
  • edited February 2011
    Guys... stay calm... This topic is about the (currently unavailable) trailer.
    Don't make it personal and stay on topic before it gets shut down PLEASE
  • edited February 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    The video is private...what ever that means. I can't watch it...

I think it got hidden because of episode 2 not being ready yet, they made a thread about it being out now, then deleted it again :(
  • edited February 2011
    I downloaded it for myself this morning, knowing it'd be down by the end of the morning. I dunno if basic summaries/screencaps are allowed, so I'll withhold on that type of stuff.
  • edited February 2011
    The fighting needs to stop, before things get too personal.
  • edited February 2011
    you are a cyberbully and i was just defending myself..so pick on the guy with an effing disability

Excuse me? I haven't insulted you once, you insult ME and you call me a cyberbully?

I was doing what you SAID *you* were doing and stating my mind, your just going off on a rage. Stop being impatient.

That is all!
    I HAVE NOW STOPPED THE DISCUSSION WITH SIR GREAT SCOTT MAXIMUS
  • edited February 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    I downloaded it for myself this morning, knowing it'd be down by the end of the morning. I dunno if basic summaries/screencaps are allowed, so I'll withhold on that type of stuff.
    repost on youtube and make it private for board users???? :D
  • edited February 2011
    jortlaban wrote: »
    repost on youtube???? :D

No, as I directly said in my post, I'd wait for the OK for even a summary, and reuploading is completely out of the question.
  • edited February 2011
    Please do not post that video, we'll post the final official version when it's ready to go out. As Shauntron said earlier, the trailer was not supposed to go live. Thanks.
  • edited February 2011
    No, as I directly said in my post, I'd wait for the OK for even a summary, and reuploading is completely out of the question.
    Actually, you didn't say THAT in your post... I don't consider a re-post as a summary or screencap or that sort of stuff. PLUS you'd be advertising something for FREE... I don't know any company that doesn't like or allow that (appart from Sony). :D

(to be clear... I'm just messing around here);)
  • edited February 2011
    i am an impatient guy

so its hard on me

sorry:(
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    You'll get your damn free game soon enough, be patient! Sorry to be rude but you've no idea how many people have joined saying the exact same thing as you about how telltale are scammers because they haven't released the free version yet.
    did you even read my whole post :rolleyes:

i want the date to look forward to... i know i wont get it RIGHT NOW

and i dont think they are scammers
    Others have played episode one because they bought it, the free version comes out later because thats how it works with most things in the world that are free. And people are gonna hate the PLAYA because the PLAYA keeps whining to the forum asking when it's going to be out and treating the developers like crap because the PLAYA doesn't get their free game half way through February.

YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS US, BE PATIENT AND WAIT. IT'S COMING.

I'm really losing my temper tonight
    Because yelling in caps and using the :mad: emoticon is stating your mind.
    oh and i really do have autism
    Is insulting people stating your mind too?
    Everyone thinks differently to one another, you don't get a reason to go around yelling just because you have autism, it's not an excuse
    you are a cyberbully and i was just defending myself..so pick on the guy with an effing disability i was saying my mind works differently...not just the thinking..but the WAY i think oh and i try not to use it as an excuse i was just saying i needed a visual reference AND i have a hard time waiting because of this stuff

you yelled at me and hurt my feelings all of these posts

and you say you werent being mean to me
  • edited February 2011
    Please do not post that video, we'll post the final official version when it's ready to go out. As Shauntron said earlier, the trailer was not supposed to go live. Thanks.

My post has nothing to do with the thread but I've always wanted to ask: Whats your avatar about with the guy in the suit? Looks familiar :confused:
  • edited February 2011

Serious??? Please use PM... I'm no mod but as a fellow-user I'm asking you to please stay on-topic.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2011
    jortlaban wrote: »
    Serious??? Please use PM... I'm no mod but as a fellow-user I'm asking you to please stay on-topic.

Yeah.
  • edited February 2011

So nothing, not even a rough idea of what we saw in the trailer? Thanks for being so clear, although I realized a re-upload would clearly be out of the question.
  • edited February 2011
    Well, there was a time traveling car
  • edited February 2011
    Junaid wrote: »
    Well, there was a time traveling car

Plus this old Doc guy, what was up with that!
  • edited February 2011

Mellow out! Stop using autism as a crutch to be a jerk. There are dozens of topics on this board of people who want to know when they can expect their free episode, and us gamers don't know any more than you do. I bought the Blu-Ray set of the 3 movies, and got the "Wait til Feb" email, and ya know what I did? I bought the game when it came out, cause I didn't feel like waiting. I know that's what TellTale wanted, but who cares when it's a pretty decent product. Going on a forum and complaining to people who aren't staff members isn't gonna make much of a difference.

And before you label me as some anti-autistic bastard, you should probably know that I have autism as well. Just relax. And if that guy hurt your feelings, then you've gotta toughen up. He wasn't trying to cause a problem with you, and there are a million other people on the internet who are going to be pricks to you for no reason other than to laugh. Welcome to the internet. It kinda sucks sometimes.
  • edited February 2011
    really? lock this already. And start putting our names and addresses by our posts. That will quell the bickering.
  • dinga6969 wrote: »
    really? lock this already. And start putting our names and addresses by our posts. That will quell the bickering.

I was going to say, half the thread is these 2 bickering, can we not get a mod here to do something? because it is a thread a lot of people should be interested in.
  • edited February 2011
    I'd say to rename it *Episode 2 Trailer is NOT out*
  • edited February 2011
    i am an impatient guy

so its hard on me

sorry:(
    yr2d2ott wrote: »
    Mellow out! Stop using autism as a crutch to be a jerk. There are dozens of topics on this board of people who want to know when they can expect their free episode, and us gamers don't know any more than you do. I bought the Blu-Ray set of the 3 movies, and got the "Wait til Feb" email, and ya know what I did? I bought the game when it came out, cause I didn't feel like waiting. I know that's what TellTale wanted, but who cares when it's a pretty decent product. Going on a forum and complaining to people who aren't staff members isn't gonna make much of a difference.

And before you label me as some anti-autistic bastard, you should probably know that I have autism as well. Just relax. And if that guy hurt your feelings, then you've gotta toughen up. He wasn't trying to cause a problem with you, and there are a million other people on the internet who are going to be pricks to you for no reason other than to laugh. Welcome to the internet. It kinda sucks sometimes.

i tried apologizing and toughening up...but both just got me in more trouble so

im sorry everyone ... i just wanted to know how long i needed to wait .. and i just thouht you all would see i was trying to explain why ..but all you saw was our tempers soooo i apologize for me and george but mostly me...this will be my last post on these forums .. im sorry p.s. im a jobless fifteen year old with no allowance, this game was something i was looking forward to.
  • edited February 2011
    Please get back on topic or I'm locking this thread.
  • edited February 2011
    Please get back on topic or I'm locking this thread.

The great irony being we are not supposed to discuss the topic.
  • edited February 2011
    Dammit I should have saved that video and gotten myself on the Telltale naughty list.
  • edited February 2011
    I knew I should have kept pressing refresh when the site was down, now i've missed the mess up.
  • edited February 2011
    The great irony being we are not supposed to discuss the topic.

No I never said that, just to please not post the video.

If you are going to discuss the trailer itself, please do so with spoiler tags as some folks like to go into games with no prior knowledge of the game.
  • edited February 2011
    Watched the(a?) BTTF e2 trailer on youtube and i'm still not fascinated. However i'm looking forward to the first playthrough videos of episode 2.
  • GeorgeC wrote: »
    My post has nothing to do with the thread but I've always wanted to ask: Whats your avatar about with the guy in the suit? Looks familiar :confused:

The suit is robocops, not sure who's face that is, maybe Mr. Alans?

I thought the trailer was excellent right from the initial score. 2 seconds in i was already engaged. It had a fantastic follow up to the end of the first episode. Totally made the initial installation worth it!
  • edited February 2011
    i completed the free ep. 1 but....did anyone else know that if you play the guitar (without the amp controls on) and mr. cool daddy doesnt cut biff off...biff plays a full verse of a song..yes im posting again...
  • i completed the free ep. 1 but....did anyone else know that if you play the guitar (without the amp controls on) and mr. cool daddy doesnt cut biff off...biff plays a full verse of a song..yes im posting again...

How does this fit into the episode 2 trailer?
  • edited February 2011
    How does this fit into the episode 2 trailer?

the tannens shall rule over the mcflys..so i thought a little biff itiocy would help illustrate
  • edited February 2011
    The suit is robocops, not sure who's face that is, maybe Mr. Alans?

That's correct. It's a photoshop of my face on Robocop's body. It's a joke that we had come up with on the podcast I used to be on at 1up.com. Probably a stupid joke to anybody else. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.