Oh Boy Oh Boy I Cant Wait For Citizen Brown

I'm excited from the preview it looks like its finally focusing more on Doc than Marty.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    ILoveDoc wrote: »
    I'm excited from the preview it looks like its finally focusing more on Doc than Marty.
    I can't wait!
  • edited February 2011
    My user name says it all!
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2011
    ILoveDoc wrote: »
    My user name says it all!
    Mine does too I guess, since I hope we finally get to see Jennifer in the next episode since the game will take place in 1986. :)
  • Jennifer wrote: »
    Mine does too I guess, since I hope we finally get to see Jennifer in the next episode since the game will take place in 1986. :)

We do; it shows it in the preview at the end of episode 2 with Jennifer breaking up with Marty telling him he's lame.

Funny that I dated a girl named Jennifer last year and told her how awesome her name was for that reason... sadly it did not last :(
  • edited February 2011
    it's not just jennifer. Marty's mom finally did it in the game! In Ep 1 and 2 we can't see her.
  • big-augen wrote: »
    it's not just jennifer. Marty's mom finally did it in the game! In Ep 1 and 2 we can't see her.

Lorraine is not in ep 1 at all but she does have dialogue in part 2 which is more from jennifer so far.
  • edited February 2011
    Lorraine is not in ep 1 at all but she does have dialogue in part 2 which is more from jennifer so far.

Lorraine had more dialogue in Episode 1 ("Well, you're safe and sound now..."). The Episode 3 preview showed a Lorraine model.
  • doggans wrote: »
    Lorraine had more dialogue in Episode 1 ("Well, you're safe and sound now..."). The Episode 3 preview showed a Lorraine model.

Oops forgot about that at the beginning, sorry.
  • edited March 2011
    When is it supposed to come out? i've been checking the site for days now and nothing.
  • edited March 2011
    When is it supposed to come out? i've been checking the site for days now and nothing.

I'm guessing with in the next two weeks, but that's me speculating.
  • edited March 2011

Not announced yet.
    Remember telltale pulled a "HEY its out now!" Stunt last time. That could happen again.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm pretty excited as well. The premise looks very intriguing and holds a lot of promise.
  • edited March 2011
    I can't wait either! I still can't believe they are finally making a game! I just hop ep 3 come out soon.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm pretty psyched about this episode despite my misgivings about the first two. Even if it's still way easy, this one's definitely got a great premise.
  • edited March 2011
    reminds me of that episode in the Simpsons Halloween special where Homer creates a time travelling toaster and alters the future where flanders rules the world where everyone must act according to his standards or must go through "rehabilitation"...AWFULLY familiar to the "first citizen brown" plot aye... >.>

the best laugh I got out of that episode was when Homer was in "Rehab" and has hooks in his mouth to force him to smile. He then turns to the guy next to him and says "What the hell are you smilin' at?" just from his goofy face while saying this is priceless!
  • edited March 2011
    KaiRubix wrote: »
    reminds me of that episode in the Simpsons Halloween special where Homer creates a time travelling toaster and alters the future where flanders rules the world where everyone must act according to his standards or must go through "rehabilitation"...AWFULLY familiar to the "first citizen brown" plot aye... >.>

D'oooooh, I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.
  • edited March 2011
    Am I the only one who read the title of this topic in my head in the voice of Kenny Falmouth?
  • edited March 2011
    I hear Butters. You are grounded mister!
  • edited March 2011
    Wow, I hear Mickey Mouse. Maybe I've been watching too many Mickey Mouse shorts...
  • edited March 2011
    I did not read it in any voice just mine the first time but after reading Martin Mcfly's post I read oh boy oh boy in Mickey's voice.
  • edited March 2011
    OMG I just heard Citizen brown is coming out march 29! This TUESDAY!
  • edited March 2011
    cgcavanagh wrote: »
    OMG I just heard Citizen brown is coming out march 29! This TUESDAY!

according to gamer evolution its wednesday, hope its tuesday tho
Sign in to comment in this discussion.