Anymore media, screenshots, info?

13»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Personal collection?

Yes. I think I have another baby Dilo in red, too.
  • edited April 2011
    I find it curious that BTTF got like 3 trailers before it's release and JP only got like one. I'd like to see a new trailer where the episode titles are shown at the end, like the first BTTF trailer. I just find that BTTF got more attention pre-release than JP did, which i dont think is fair :( :P
  • edited April 2011
    synJP wrote: »
    I find it curious that BTTF got like 3 trailers before it's release and JP only got like one. I'd like to see a new trailer where the episode titles are shown at the end, like the first BTTF trailer. I just find that BTTF got more attention pre-release than JP did, which i dont think is fair :( :P

You might be right, but I personally think you may be premature in saying so. I'm sure the we're coming down close to the wire and it's only a matter of this week or next week (or even the week after) before more media is coming out.
  • edited April 2011
    sad, that there aren't any new screenshots out now.
    or just some concept art....

btw. found an interesting picture on the net (it's not of any game):
    new_3.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    sad, that there aren't any new screenshots out now.
    or just some concept art....

btw. found an interesting picture on the net (it's not of any game):
    new_3.jpg

That's cool. Where you have found it?
  • edited April 2011
    nblackburn wrote: »
    here we go for those wanting some gameplay and i have to say it looks freaking awesome!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIe06xDMQpY - 14:19

This is awesome indeed! I love the DNA string from the movie, great to see it in the game again :D

20110407-g8nqsbfn7nrri2qrf7ypbj89cd.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    The picture ( Ford explorer front of T-REX paddock ) is from Gmod, a mod for the Half life 2 game for create any scene ...
  • edited April 2011
    I posted some new concept art in the Insider Forum today.
  • edited April 2011

Thanks for posting them. They're amazing. If you haven't preordered yet, now's the time to do it!
  • edited April 2011

Thanks! They're great!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.