how excited are you?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    100000 out of 10 :D CAN'T WAIT!
  • edited April 2011
    ^ What they said. xD
  • edited April 2011
    This JP-themed vid (NSFW: Language) always cracked me up and will probably be my real life reaction to seeing the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.
  • edited April 2011
    Since it is April i look every day in awe if it has launched. Really excited atm!
  • edited April 2011
    Spiker wrote: »
    Since it is April i look every day in awe if it has launched. Really excited atm!

Same for me. Just been watching JP and tomorrow I'll most likely be looking for the piano score that must be somewhere round here. Can't wait any longer...
    A little anxious though, I hope we'll be offered challenging riddles and puzzles :S
  • edited April 2011
    Definately a 10
  • edited April 2011
    I simply can't wait for it!
  • edited April 2011
    I was just thinking about the wait a few minutes ago. I know that the first chapter is slated to be released on the pc some time this month. But I can't decide what version of the game is going to be tougher to wait for. because I dont want to drive myself crazy with this. One the one hand I could wait till fall and buy it for the ps3. But thats still a six month wait. On the other hand, I could purchase the pc version immediately after the first chapter is released, but then I'll be stuck waiting an entire month for each consecutive chapter. Thats gonna suck...especially after I've had a taste of what the game is like, along with those wonderful cliffhanger endings.

I'm stuck!
  • edited April 2011
    10! Definitely. Am a huge Jurassic Park fan, I enjoyed Heavy Rain (Got best ending), and the gameplay events will be similar.

If I had the means to preorder and was absolutely certain my computer could run the game (Unsure, it might. Maybe I should list computer specs and ask here) I'd preorder it right now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.